Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

On 11/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I am sure that for recommended bitcoin wallet will give security to all of our assets, so we don't have to worry about the bad things that can happen. As long as you can follow the instruction on how you must secure the wallet, you can see that your asset will be saved. I use a hardware wallet and also apps on my computer and my mobile phones because I don't want to keep my asset in one wallet only because that will be a risk if I don't remember the key or the password that I used for the wallet.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I do not have verified Btc wallet but u have Ethereum wallet.My btc are on exchanges and they are save.But now a days exchanges are not save more .so i would create my Btc wallet for my safety.

I already verified my wallet few days ago. i think this process is good if any one forget the private key or lost then he may easily recover his wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i have one verified cryptocurrency wallet.I have used Coinbase wallet.This wallet i have verified with my elder brothers NID card.

We currently confirmed my personal pocketbook a couple of days back. I believe this method is actually great in the event that anyone your investment personal crucial or even dropped he then might very easily recuperate their pocketbook.

Yes I have  verified BTC wallet.they are in coinbase and blockchain.both have two types of verification.for these reason my coin is safe and secure.

I think that there are many such wallets , I can tell you the best of all (in my opinion) that do not require mandatory verification: this is a blockchain wallet and trust wallet

On 11/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I have a verified BTC wallet. And it store in a app called Coins.ph. This is an application wherein you can store some coins like btc, eth, xrp, bch. It is very helpful because it can store lots of amount of coins and it is very secure.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:27 PM, CAGEGG said:

I can say that I use a blockchain wallet, I did not go through the CUS on this wallet, well, it is not necessary and I can say that it is really the best wallet.

I joined you blockchain wallet is the best and i have verify my account for a long time because you need it for some airdrop on this wallet and there is one in the beginning of the next year 

Currently, many wallets require KYC verification, so we must follow their rules, otherwise we cannot withdraw in large quantities and swap to other cryptos.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:28 AM, scorpiali said:

I don't know what you mean by verified BTC Wallet ?

He doesn't know what he's talking about and if he does he isn't expressing his thoughts correctly.  You don't 'verify' any bitcoin wallet and you don't have to verify your bitcoins.  I think he might mean kyc verification on exchanges, but exchanges are *not* wallets.  There's a huge fundamental difference that's probably not coming through in the translation here.

Yes i have bitcoins verified wallet and used from last two years ago. My bitcoins wallet and my KYC is completed. I use bitcoins wallet verified 100%. This is my opinion for all the user that who create account any website for using the wallet facilities they complete KYC for enjoying all feature. 

5 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

He doesn't know what he's talking about and if he does he isn't expressing his thoughts correctly.  You don't 'verify' any bitcoin wallet and you don't have to verify your bitcoins.  I think he might mean kyc verification on exchanges, but exchanges are *not* wallets.  There's a huge fundamental difference that's probably not coming through in the translation here.

Yes you are right, I think he talk about verify the wallet like blockchain or coinbase with KYC not about exchange 

Lot of wallets now are requiring know youre costumer procedure (kyc).and i think if you pass this one youre btc is now verifeid.and i think also that as you can send and receive bitcoins youre wallet are also verified btc wallet rather 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:16 PM, rakib7970 said:

Yes I have. It's uphold btc wallet. And the process of verifying is so easy here. It supports multicoin including bitcoin. Everyone can use uphold wallet as verified wallet and you can send your coin to another waalet with minimum transaction fee.

Yes Uphold is a good wallet. I use it with Brave Browser to manage my Basic Attention Token (BAT). The KYC process is simple and i like the user-friendly interface.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, Invalid said:

Yes i do having those kinds of verified wallets where my identity and personal informations was addressed and collected. It also requires me to take a picture of my id and my self.

It doesn't hurt to do that. And you have done it right, with that you certainly feel safe to use your wallet. Many people also do it, including me.

You need to verify your crypto wallet for you to access its features. There are a lot of features that you can't access if you didn't verify it.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, Tuhin said:

Yes i have verified my crypto wallet. You can't use all the features of the wallet properly without verification but your coin will not safe.So verifide wallet is very save.

you i also have verified crypto wallet, because as you said that we will not use all features without verified i also noticed it and yes i found some error,.

OP's question is not clear what mean of verified as right now most of wallets officially coming from very solid and verified devs or he want to ask something like KYC because now most of exchanges also not allowing accounts without this but if he is asking about wallets so for me all are verified and doing ok without any problem for many years.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

There is no wallet with this name and I did not understand your question .. Please specify the name of the wallet that you are asking about. As for if you are asking about wallets in general you specify how to protect information.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

coinbase is the best wallet for storing bitcoin and litecoin because it features an easy interface to buy and sell. If you want a more control panel, use yobit where you can trade all digital currencies and contains a section of news about digital currencies.