Are people real ready for self control? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

I think yes we are all ready to control our own finances. Failure and loss is a problem that will remain but does not mean we have to give up. We are ready or not ready . There is only one intention to be ready for self control.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:43 AM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

Yes we all have the right to control our earnings and this is the positive aspects of Bitcoin.What makes it negative if we become a victim by scammers or hackers because there's no way we can get back our money from those people who just wants easy money.One thing to make sure is to keep our private keys and important details safe so that we will never become a victim of fraudulent activities.

Maybe, sometimes they aren't because later on they would feel bad will regret because they were scammed and about those who gambled should really have their self control since it was unexpected and expect that you can lost your money there anytime.

14 hours ago, faceless said:

Okasy them I hope you get time to search that article and link e to it so I get to read and understand more how those site works.

I have found these articles.Where these firm providing insurance to large exchanges like coin base and other similar ones. Check them out 

1:Gemni exchange insurance

2:Crypto insurance is promising

3:Crypto market shows promise

I have find these article for you and put them here for you and other members who read our discussion and can easily check these article for reference.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

It depends on the person, if that person really applied to himself the self control then they can do it. But if they only say it without doing anything,, then that will be nothing.

It depends on the person on how she/he will control his/her feelings,  or if she will tolerate self control than doing things that they didn't think about it, or they just got carried away. 

Unfortunately, not all websites and companies providing investments comply with the rules of cryptocurrency payments. Many close and disappear beyond the horizontal. 

On 25/11/2019 at 08:28, TimopheyKa said:

La maîtrise de soi est une chose très importante, vous devez toujours rester fidèle à votre cœur. Et si une bonne offre vous est proposée, vous devez être extrêmement prudent, car cela peut être une fraude! Attention, bonne chance!

Sometimes the heart is deceiving my friend, you have to look at things with your heart and your mind too and I add without risk you will never become a rich man!

Yeah, self-control is very important. It is a matter of discipline here in the cryptoworld because we can believe anyone in here but not anyone is trustworthy. You should be brilliant to make a wise decision to practically avois losses. 

Cryptocurrency has been running for 10 years and this has made many people become experts in this problem, everyone should be able to easily deal with it in just a few more years because cryptocurrency is very easy to learn if it is really serious

not yet, except crypto is no problem, for example hacking, bugs or pending. because everyone still often panics on several occasions. For example, if the market goes down, they panic and I don't think that's a self-control. still need a lot of time.

Well, you can control your self in terms of money, example of this if you are a member of a gambling sites, there has a lot of people are become greedy in terms of money because they want to back their money and to win a lot of money but for me if i would be joined here, i will control myself to don't waste money.

Almost everyone can control themselves if lose a little money. But if lose a lot of money, there will be great emotion and regret

On 26/11/2019 at 17:14, herialb said:

Le problème, c'est que le jeu est vraiment actif et que les gens finissent toujours par perdre de l'argent s'ils n'ont pas le contrôle de soi pour arrêter. La plupart vont jouer jusqu'à perdre car ils en veulent plus. C'est pourquoi le jeu lui-même ne devrait pas être une option.

But sometimes we stop at the wrong time, while we have to follow the path. It's like a gift from heaven. People win at the beginning, and the others get older we look at others win!

Only intelligent people can freely control their money without losing or risking losing it
I don't think everyone can benefit from financial freedom

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/25/2019 at 12:43 AM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

Inevitably they must be prepared to control themselves. If not, they will self-destruct, especially in the crypto world that is so hard and full of calculations like this.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:29 PM, Chy944 said:

There are many newbies in the market who cant have patience with the coins.as a result they face loss in the market.

All life must have rules even in the market there are rules that must be followed so that in the future there will be no loss in the market just because of lack of patience to face the market conditions so that it loses, so the key is a beginner must be patient and try to control themselves so that they can overcome all that in the market and they will not lose anymore.

On 24.11.2019 at 20:43, faceless said:

At this stage, I think not all people are ready for such self control. Blockchain technology is not clear to everyone and blockchain will still develop. Perhaps in the future but for now people are not ready for this

On 11/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, faceless said:

Yes crypto will give you that how you control yourself because now this time market is down and so many peoples will buy the coins already and now they are waiting that on what time market will make a buy move and they get the profit in it. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People are ready for self control, if they are not ready they will not be here knowing that they can lose money along the way

On 11/25/2019 at 10:28 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Self-control is a very important thing, you always need to stick to your heart. And if you are offered a good offer, you need to be extremely careful, because it can be a fraud! Be careful, good luck!

Self control is important in every business but specially in crypto market and so many peoples will lose their money because of scammers that scammers will do this that they make fake exchanges and also they make fake coins in the market and innocent peoples will buy because they think that this coin will make a bull but that coin will not go up and come down to earth and they loss their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many scammer in the online world who always want to take other money effortlessly and be careful not to forget their words.That is, the sweet words of the wicked can not be forgotten.

I think cryptocurrency give as a freedom to totally handle our money. Without asurance get scammed and lost the key, that is benefit for us, because we must believe in ourself and can control what you do for the money. No any wrong way, what's wrong to you is too trust to people who give you guarantee if invest to them you can get big profit. That is seem good to hear, but they already prepare to run away. With cryptocurrency, we not saving in bank, but in your wallet. So you must take responsible about your actions.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If you want to be self control then you need to be very much aware of your security . because there is no way to get back money from scammers so need to be conscious all the time.

to control emotion is not a simple task for any traders. emotion is a part of game and life whether people losing money or taking profits. i am emotional and sometimes doing mistakes for losing control my emotion in my trading time. closing trades with lose, opening trades again. so better to calm my self and reanalysis and then should think to trade in stable coin