Are people real ready for self control? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

Welcome with me
We exercise self-control of our crypto gains, but the problem remains with our access to the Blockchain record to find out all the transactions that occurred on our crypto wallet.

Well, I understand by self-control to be able to control myself in the actions that I'm going to perform, but I always get out of control, when I bet on btc and those things one loses his head, one loses something and wants to get it back and bet more, and it's a problem because we need to have self-control, to know how far to go.

All things considered, you can control your self regarding cash, case of this on the off chance that you are an individual from a betting destinations, there has many individuals are gotten covetous as far as cash since they need to back their cash and to win a great deal of cash however for me on the off chance that I would be joined here, I will control myself to don't squander cash.

I think so, since we are having hard time to get money we should be control it and to spend it right. Self control must be possessed 

This would happen in full swing when all the people will have known all about the virtual coins in the real world and gotta have knowledge about the coins & their block chain transaction. In this way to certain extent & at ideal conditions... People will attain self control.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:48 PM, Hashimi said:

Well I would love to see price of all cripto to be 1$ and stable. Then we at least could start using crypto! Tired of all this "when moon". NEVER. Moon was. leave crypto for people who values crypto not because of moon.

These kind of talk always bring misunderstand to newbies they start day dreaming  about crypto and invest without considering loss.They just feel This coin is going to moon and they  have to onboard .Crypto is just like other currency not jumping jack.

54 minutes ago, Shuvi alom said:

I think yes we are all ready to control our own finances. Failure and loss is a problem that will remain but does not mean we have to give up. We are ready or not ready .There is only one intention to be ready for self control.You should be brilliant to make a wise decision to practically avois losses. 

i think you are right in today's world it is not easy to control our finances but i think we are ready because of the economical conditions. first of all we should create a budget,calculate our expenses understand our income and most importantly we should always keep some of our money safe for emergency purposes.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:13 PM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

If any one are in crypto world. They should try to self control. Because if any one are not control your self then they deceive from hackers. So we should try to control ourselves in crypto world.

49 minutes ago, Md Shamim said:

The only thing we can do is self-restraint. You should control yourself against tempting offers, gambling, HYIPs and similar risky projects. If you get used to earning through legit ways and tame your ambitions, it is easier to control your emotions. Progress is achieved step by step not overnight.

Yes of they had already lost so many they will be ready for self control from all scam projects.

I think it depends on each on of us thoughts.  Self control will play a very huge role. People have to control and work properly    

All sales and expenses are recorded through a laptop machine, authorities can directly handle all the exchange games of the people ...While cryptocurrencies may be the future of a shaky financial system, they are now using citizens' freedom as a tool to exploit them

Alas, but this is just a parallel pattern with psychologistperson when trading.

It's okay to earn money through hardships than to earn it easily but will also go to waste eventually. Its good 

We can also use hardware wallets that will give good security to us because hardware wallet is offline so that hackers dont have any way to access our wallet 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

I think also that we can be self employed person through crypto. In the crypto field there are a lot of ways to earn money. Also we can make career on it. There we don't need any high qualifications even experience.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

if one learns to influence himself so therefore numerous problems will be sorted. calculating oneself matters the most. it will improve us to get it the globe as how it is and it will improve us to adapt all that look as if strange at once as you don't state contain over ourselves

I have to tell you it all depends on the people whether they got self control or not, one of the important thing is crypto

That's very useful and helpful site, when you will fell better, be patience then it is possible that you can get easily self control... Ok..

On 11/25/2019 at 5:09 PM, faceless said:

The self control I'm talking about is the one that comes with the power bitcoin to hold your own money, you know the whole privacy thing.

Yes the power to be in charge of our finances is one of the benefits Bitcoin brings the way of every user and obviously people are elated by it and we can see that in the doggedness of users in hold on to it despite calculated attempts by government of many countries trying to hinder that and return to statuesque.

Not everybody are ready for self control. Only those that want to learn and patient are only ready. 

People are most difficult to control, self control is a virtue, it takes the  grace of God, you have to work on your temperament and get closer to God, listen to good advise & take yield with this you are good to go.

Control own's self is necessary in any field.Because we will make losses and gains so being out of control of one own's self can be dangerous in my opinion.

People that cryptocurrencies  has thought lessons and have gained a lot are ready. Because they know they can lose of not care is not taking. 

Yes I totally agree with you because of such scammers there are many users who are facing the problems for their balances some of the users have totally lost their balance and they have null amount in their wallets so it's our duty to choose such exchanges and wallets which are very nicely protected and is safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

in my opinion, most of traders are younger and for the self-control. We can not deny the other factors that, it plays an important rolls in this world. But everybody have not enough knowledge about that that.

I think not, a lot of people cheat others using cryptocurrencies, and the more people there are in the world of cryptocurrencies, the more such scammers.

I think all depend about the experience, so more time doing the trade and maybe make some mistakes and then will learn from their mistakes, so then people real ready for self control, nothing comes without experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif