Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

12 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, true, there is no Satoshi site and it is said that he was the founder of BitcoinTalk, there are many people who use the Satoshi name in order to gain fame and money. So be careful.

Sure many scammers are using famous names in order to scam people, such as there have some others who are using the McAfee name to promote their scamming exchanges sites.

I think that this is a fake site, if Satoshi Nakamoto would have created his site, he would not have said that he created it. Anonymity is something that Satoshi Nakamoto values very much.

I think the satoshi website is a scam. I didn't participate in it but I heard many bad reviews about it. It is definitely a malicious website and is controlled by hackers or a group of hackers with malicious intent on users.

No, Satoshi Nakumoto is anonymous and does not have any official website or account in social media and all you find is an attempt to steal his character to knock your slope,be carefull 

In my opinion a person who created BTC. He/she doesn't need to do own a website. He already has much more than a website. It is fake.

I don’t know anything about it, it may be a truthful site and it can be fake, just try to make sure before you do anything. Thank you

Edited by Maroua

The page did not want to open with me, but I will compare the topic that Satoshi posted on the original site. One of the members published a picture of a topic that he wrote and explained how the bitcoin currency was created, as it is decided that it will be announced to the public before the year 2009 many units

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No my companion Satoshi not own a site he is a designer of bitcoin he developed bitcoin this is the explanation and I don't imagine that he has own a site in the event that he had, at that point all individuals thinks about that site.

I think this is a fake website, if Satoshi Nakamoto had his own website, he wouldn't tell anyone that he owns it.

I think that these are scammers who just want to gain popularity due to the anonymity of Satoshi Nakamoto and his fame.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:21 AM, pablomarwan said:

The page did not want to open with me, but I will compare the topic that Satoshi posted on the original site. One of the members published a picture of a topic that he wrote and explained how the bitcoin currency was created, as it is decided that it will be announced to the public before the year 2009 many units

I don’t know maybe the site has been closed, in fact I have not tried to log in again since I wrote this topic a long time ago so I will try to try to enter, but if the site is closed this confirms our doubts that the site is fake and has been closed.

8 hours ago, Kamila said:

I think that these are scammers who just want to gain popularity due to the anonymity of Satoshi Nakamoto and his fame.

Yes, they might be another scammers trying to attract people to their trap, scammers will never get tired of tricking people into their trip. We need to be just careful

In fact, I do not enter any sites that you place here, I do not know why, but I do not like to read other links because it wastes me from my main goal of writing, but I will read this story later when I have time.

I think is a fake website , satoshi don’t have any website , that just my friend be careful because this website maybe a scam , so you have to be careful.

In fact, I had never heard of this before that Satoshi Nakamoto has a website and as we all know that this nickname is for Bitcoin inventor or inventors and therefore I don't think they need such sites because they have enough money for them. I think the sites that claim this name are all spoofing.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

My friend, all of these sites are fraudulent and fake, and their goal is to spread rumors and fraud and I want to say that there is no site for Satoshi Nakamoto, he is a completely unknown man and nobody knows anything about him.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Basad said:

Satoshi has no any websites, you may comes across some fake sites or links claiming to be Satoshi sites desist from them they are scammers

Yes, most likely, this site is fake, Satuschi has never proven any website except some talk about it owns Bitcoin Talk, and despite that there is no evidence to prove this talk. So you should beware of such sites.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, Dguy said:

he turned into the writer of bitcoin he invented bitcoin that is the cause and i do not suppose that he has very own a internet site if he had then every body is aware of about that

Satoshi is the writer of bitcoin. I think he create bitcointalk forum. Because bitcointalk forum is also created when bitcoin created by satoshi.  

Finding the answer to this question is as hard as discovering the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think any website related to bitcoin like bitcoin.org or some websites that provide information are all owned by private people. They have established such websites to improve the knowledge of people about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and help this currency to be adopted faster than expected. They introduce wallets in their websites and teach basics about how to use them. If Satoshi is really concerned about his privacy, he will never create a domain with his name (despite his name being artificial).

I don't think that it is true. There are many suspicious websites out there that are scammers and fraudlers. Beware of that website and make sure you did not give your personal information.

The news is fake. Because no one has heard anything now till the creation of bitcoins. Satoshi nakamoto is totally anonymous. And he hasn't shown up since the creation of btc. We don't even know about that is is a single person or a group. So the news related to  satoshi is not 100 percent pure. 

On 11/24/2019 at 5:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

for sure we know that Satoshi created the bitcointalk forum but now is no longer the owner. 

the site you posted is 100% fake and whoever claims to be satoshi is a liar

Satoshi in his first post after making an applocking put a link to my dad's website that he thought was his own, but so far there is no further information about him.

It is normal for the founder of the big cryptocurrency to own its own website but it does not need to share these facts so I do not think that this site is real Satoshi was communicating with fans of the Twitter accounts and the Bitcoin Talk forum, which still has a post for Satoshi

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day