Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

I think short-term trading is much more risky than long-term trading, because the price of your coin can collapse at any moment. In long-term trading, even if this happens, it won't hurt you much.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, hmind said:

If you say which is more dangerous it seems both have the word danger.  But for the word safer and I would choose long term, certainly safer.

For a short time, keeping the prices of cryptocurrencies at any time. You can lose your cryptocurrency from trading. Therefore, I think that long-term holding will be less risky. If you are a good trader or you have good knowledge of trading then the short or long term is not the problem.

On 23.11.2019 at 07:20, SyntaxEr. said:

It is riskier to hold in short term holding because sometimes the market movements are really unpredictable and go in the opposite direction.

Yes, i agree with that, the price and evry thing going to change in a short time, so i advice you with long time trading, and take care, hope you best wishes

On 23.11.2019 at 02:06, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

it all depends on the asset and your endurance - greed, if you catch a good trend you can make good money in the short-term, but in my opinion it is safer when a long-term and correctly selected asset.

In trading we know Two types of trading one is short term means we invest our funds for 4 to 5 months and this is risky trading we earn in short period but loss chances also but in long term means one year are more then when we earn profit its not risky, but we need patients to earn profit.

• +3 1

I think both are risky because when you look at the kind of things that happen around here, there are so many people who are losing because they are holding, for example, someone bought  bitcoin at 19,000 and they are still waiting for it to hit back , to come back to 19,000$ its been 2 years now what do you think

Different from the short-term which requires precisely determining the purchase price, because they have to buy coins at the price really .
I think both are risky because when you look at the kind of things that happen around here, there are so many people who are losing because they are holding.

Sorry i have no idea about this topic at the moment. But i am trying my best to know about this topic. It should help and benifited for crypto. So whenever i get information about this i must inform all the members. Thank you everyone 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:41 PM, Goodcoin said:

Short term trading is more risky as both are also risky. I prefer swing trading because I profit from it than day trading.

The problem depends on the volatility of currencies. If you go better, you sell and make profits. If you go worse, you sell from the beginning and achieve a simple loss and look for another currency. Never change a number before the price reaches your limit, see you on the market.

Everything is high risk and less risky if you have risk managemnt skill then you can create you path with flowers and if you not risk managmnt skill then trading is like sucide for so before start your jurny go and practice you skill.

Well, Trading is the name of taking risk. Both are very risky. But I would prefer to do long term trading to give market a place for breathing. Using small lots, entries from the area of value and trading with trend can reduce the demage. 

When we talk about trading it's very risk if your basis was only the movement of the market and sometimes our expectations fail us. To avoid circumstances and less chance of losing profit you need to base also on the news on the coin that you buy.. 

Both of them are risky if you don't know how to analyze the market and make the right decisions. Sometimes it is better to use short term, other times it's better to use long term. It depends on multiple factors 

Short-term trading is more risky than long-term trading because the chances of losing your money are much higher due to the fact that the price of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

The two are risky and in the same with no risk it's depend on you and how to trade your coins for short and long therm and specially the coins you choose to trade

On 28.02.2020 at 06:41, Hridoy k said:

One long-term I think is because it can benefit a lot of people and it has been going on for a long time so hopefully it will not hurt if you invest it in the long term, but you need to invest a little bit thoughtfully because there is nothing to be expected about online.

Of course exchanging is full of chance, but in case you inquire which is more hazardous short-term or long-term speculation, of course the short-term chance is higher, since there can be cost drops that will result in misfortunes. But in case the cost is going up I recommend you to exchange day by day.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:00 AM, xprince1996 said:

If we are talking about the risk it is riskier when you do short term trading because there is no guarantee that it will pump in a short period of time.

this is all true but ti will tell you that bitcoin can collapse almost 1000 dollars in 1 hours. so how can you gave us the guarantees.

I'm sure which the limited in addition to extended be based upon your circumstances in addition to the ailment. Short-term people produce regular gains effective, though long-term people produce a benefit that has an acceptable benefit of which likes and dislikes you at this time there. So, the main period we can easily work with people like us. 

I want to know which is more dangerous? Is it short term trading or long term trading? I know trading is always risky, but I want to make sure what's more risky. It will be easy for me to decide if I know how to invest or not.

4 hours ago, shahbaz786 said:

long one because when it comes to the good benefits of rice, some Long Holders time is bad. When they mess with the in situ it is a big loss to the person. Short-term holders get out of this storm.

There is no problem with both for me. Both can produce profits. Noteworthy is how you monitor the price of your assets so you know when to sell. This skill will come naturally if you sincerely learn it.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

It depends on the price that you've bought. Short term by the way does not meen a few days as this is not an investment. It means from 6months up to one year. Long term means 2-5 years time. So having the times settled I'd say that it is safe to invest in Bitcoin if you plan to hold for 2 years and re-evaluate your position at that point. About the altcoins I'd say that anything more than one year is dangerous because of their lack of transparency, their centralization and their nonexistant usecase. So I'm 100% Bitcoin for the long run and I use the rest to increase my Bitcoin position.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, VairliQ said:

both are equally beneficial if you know how to use it when doing short-term trading, you should not be too ambitious to make a profit, while in long-term trading you need patience.

they are both good but it depends on how you handle your position on your short term or long term because some coins are not good for holding long term and others would fall in short term but good in long term.

I believe that long term trading is more risky because there is a high chance that the coin will not meet your expectations and will not grow over a long period.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, khan22 said:

Both are good short term trading and also long term trading because i am a short and long term both but i almost trade in long term in short term trading we can stuck in the pair but in long term trading we can get good profit in a week or in a month. Trading is the best way to make money in the crypto market which is good for us.

I use a short time frame for a short period of time I make a profit but when the next day I trade, the profit I have traded is lost for a short time the way I did if it was long. I still can have something my money won't erode like that. You have no guarantee that the price will rise, in the long run it is also risky when you buy a coin at the right time and the unexpected happens as the coin drops all your expectations will disappear.

Both are risky but short term investment is much more risky then long term investment because long  investment have much chance to recover loss due to market ups and down prices of market.