Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

Is a point of reversal of the market is normal, then goes up again, the important thing is not to sell while it is falling because it will go up again has the correct time

On 11/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Volatility is main feature of crypto. Price of every coin fluctuates when people try to take benefit by buying and selling of coin. We should not worry if price of any coin falls because in future days it would rise. Btc would also rise two or three times more than now.

10 minutes ago, Mukta said:

I am with you but some time is not good for those people who are already buying and they want sell their bitcoin at the moment. But it is good for those people who are want buy bitcoin in affordable prices.

if the situation is indeed not good for the detainees, then the thing to do is to wait. however, I believe that when the price of bitcoin goes down, it will rise again. I'm sure it only takes a few days to see the price of bitcoin being above the price of $ 10,000 again.

In my opinion, the price drop of bitcoin is perfectly normal, it is extremely small and people should realize it.  Not every person should be stressed or upset every time Bitcoin prices fall.  They should regularly believe that eventually, it will shut down once more.

I think that is really the way in the world of commerce. prices will move on. especially for crypto trading prices move very fast to go down or up. So even if he goes down, don't panic and get emotional. he will definitely come back up

Its normal for crypto currencies to go down and up in their prices. What we have to be care with, is about our coins in wallets.. If you the prices are still go down then we have to withdraw all our amount to reduce loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am not agree with you. From the beginning of this year bitcoin price is increasing. So bitcoin isn't losing it's value.

Bitcoin around this time is increasing but in recent days it has decreased. I do not have much worry because I know it increased again and surpassed the number it reached earlier. I hope you calm down and haven't sold it.

I think this is just a correction. And there may be a bigger correction in the near future - may take longer than necessary - much longer than many expect and hope. But good things come to those who wait.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

It is beauty of crypto and bitcoin markets that it is not in a control of any one single body. But sometimes it could be operate by whales. But it is an opportunity for us to buy in dips and sells in high.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Don't need to worry about that. This is the way in which bitcoin works. Sometimes up sometimes down. It's good for new investors to invest in Bitcoin as price is low now a days. Soon it will gain value.

Prices can't go only in one direction either it being up or down. Going down is as normal as going up. Sometimes when price has gone too far upside it needs that drop - it is called a healthy correction and at later point it brings more money in since there are a lot of people who wait to "buy the dips".

On 11/22/2019 at 10:55 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

You never know it may shot up in prices. Dont be scared of the price drop it is always like this. You can earn big you cancalso lose big on this. I think in price drop it is best to invest. 

I think we went through periods like this and that is normal, the bitcoin price fluctuations change every hour. I hope no one panics and they sell bitcoin cheaply. This is the most rewarding thing for bitcoin holders. I think bitcoin price will rise very soon.

Don't really need to be a worried close friend. It does not take the pure technique of doing work involving Bitcoin. Expect consequently throughout not too distant future the retail price will certainly climb yet again along with many of us is certain to get very good earnings.

I noticed this redo! But I don't know if it's normal! Many newspapers and reports were talking about the Bitcoin exceeding the $15,000 price! But I don't know why this steep price drop is!

Bitcoin again is downing horribly by $ 1000 in just a week, but we are used to this drop many times so you don't have to worry, everything will be fine soon.

On 21.11.2019 at 21:03, TimopheyKa said:

No one can predect about the future , specially economic side, so this. Forum is good, i donot think that in future , the price will go down,all search about it, all need it, the price will be good

8 hours ago, kubuto1 said:

We have invested since the price went down. Don't worry, prices don't always pay off and it will recover. I think we have come to terms like this, bitcoin exchange rates are changing every hour. I hope no one buys and sells cheap bitcoin.

I agree, we shouldn't really worry everytime the price of bitcoin drops because sooner or later it will recover. It's true that exchange rates change every hour or minute, that's why we really need to watch the market so that we know when will be the right time to trade or sell.

I think in this situation, fluctuations in the price of bitcoin in the amount of 2000 dollars is normal. Since over time, the price increase will be greater than the decline.

I'm sure in this particular circumstance, movement with the expense of bitcoin with the volume of $1500 is usually usual. Due to the fact after some time, the value raise will likely be over this diminish.

this is the only proof that if we have patience we can have good results. during this time, bitcoin indeed drop the price so if we have patience and hold our bitcoin that time,or buy more surely get good profits.