bitcoin now long term invest best or bad? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

bitcoin now long term invest best or bad?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

Since the price of bitcoins is at a lot rate of 8000$ right now I think now is the best time to buy bitcoins and use for long term investments  take note after this time the price rate of bitcoins may actually go higher

Yes it can make you profit if you go for long term investment. Nowadays price of Bitcoin is fluctuating a lot so we can't predict what will happen so i would suggest to hold it for long time and make good profit of it.

Bitcoin holding for long time is not bad at all. I think it was good for holding. This coin if you hold for long time then you will earn a lot from this i think.    

I think all depend about the situation of the market trade prices and also if you have some interesting quantity of Bitcoins you can hold the high quantity for the future and the other part you can trade with.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

100% yes. I suggest you take a look at buying bitcoin on Coinbase for long time investment, i think it's a great chance.

I think with every bit of Bitcoin we get a new opportunity to buy, for me I will continue to buy Bitcoin even if it reaches $ 1000 because its value is high in my opinion.

Bitcoin is still good for both long term holding & day tradi g or short term Investments. Its volatility I the bigger factor that whales & giant traders like to make big profits.

If you want to invest in bitcoin, this will be profitable because its price is growing slowly now and it is expected that the price this year will reach $ 20 thousand. The long-term investment of bitcoin is very good compared to the rest of the currencies.

Currently there is no need of holding bitcoin for the long term holding but you only required to hold bitcoin I think it cannot took more than 6 month for the halving to be happened

Ithink this is best time to invest in bitcoin now bitcoin price around 8800$ btc good for long term holding maybe in coming days bitcoin price rise more in this year btc cross 15k dollars.

For long term investment I think it's a good entry point because as you know it has very positive potential to in increase a lot in the future 

I think Bitcoin now long time investment best because Bitcoin is one of the most popular coin in this platform. Many people used this coin. Bitcoin price is expensive. So Bitcoin investment Is huge profit. J think Bitcoin long time investment profitable.

bitcoin invest always profitable it's not matter you do long term are short term, but bitcoin give passive income and this the right time to buy some bit coins, because now btc prices also low like under 8500$ dollars, buy and hold for long term because in may bitcoin halving also so in my suggestion hold for long term and gain decent profit.

If it's a long-term investment that's for several years, maybe bitcoin is the right choice and buy now. Because actually long-term investment for bitcoin is very good.

Bitcoin is the most popular online crypto currency. The demand of btc are increasing day by day . So I think this will be best for you to buy btc now . And you can sell these btc when the price goes up.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

bitcoin long term invest best or bad?

i really believe in a long term investment for bitcoin, because it is a very good technology with an high potential so i think the price will rise a lot in the next 5/10 years.

so yes, it could be good and t could bring good profits too

According to my knowledge I have been noticed 90% positive earnings from any Crypto coins if you are doing for a long term purpose and while seeing the present scenario of Bitcoin long term investment in it will be very profitable for the future.

1 minute ago, Ayush Singh said:

According to my knowledge I have been noticed 90% positive earnings from any Crypto coins if you are doing for a long term purpose and while seeing the present scenario of Bitcoin long term investment in it will be very profitable for the future.

The long term investment is about making the good decisions and making good decisions is all about the making bad decisions-experience. So everything is connected at the background, I prefer to wait for dust settle before buying.

Just buy now and hold bitcoin, because bitcoin will increase its price next year due to bitcoin halving. Take advantage to this because bitcoin will give us big profit if we hodl for next year 

i think that bitcoin alwasy have been the long term investment coin and the people who profited from bitcoin were long term invertments. i think that is a great side of bitcoin cause it can make a good cameback and increase in its values after some decreasing. and crisis.

Don't doubt about it even for a moment! This is one of the best opportunities for anyone to buy and hold bitcoin (not only bitcoin but also altcoins because they go up with bitcoin). If I had fiat money, I would buy as much bitcoin as I could afford but unfortunately I only have digital coins in my wallets and can't purchase anything right now. My prediction is that if you buy at $5300, your future profit will be around 50% which is really high for a few months of patience.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I think this is a bad investment now, bitcoin is not growing anywhere due to the fact that everyone has sold their cryptocurrencies or is just waiting for prices to fall.

I think that the price of bitcoin may fall even lower than it is now, at the moment there is no point in investing in bitcoin. Only when the price of bitcoin is 4000-4500 dollars then it makes sense to invest in bitcoin.