What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoxic

What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer

I haven't had any problem like this at all because I use trusted exchange if we went to random exchange we need to accept the cost of the bad choice that we did.

You don't need to trade with those kind of exchanges, they supposed to do promo for their users and to steal from them, they will be sending people away 

you cant do some thing approximately it because as soon as it gone manner it long past for all the time so don't search for those and go away the website online start from the start in yobit it's trustable.

The best thing to do is before entering in an exchange make sure that it is legit and not a scam to avoid that happening.  It is more likely prevention is better than cure that's my motto in life. Because once you encounter an exchange that steals from their costumer it is hard to make an action because you will never know what you will do because every transaction in blockchain is anonymous.  

On 10/5/2019 at 1:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

If that happens, there is nothing much you can do. The exchange can be reported to financial autorities in the localities and swift actions can be taken against them which might affect them in that locality after proper investigations. But you have to on know if cryptocurrency is not legalised in the region, you are completely helpless. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are no entities that allow them in my opinion, they do this on their own initiative and there is no way to stop fraud except awareness and knowledge of the legal ways to earn without being stolen, I do not think that the fraudsters are the main reason for the people not unanimously on the importance of cryptocurrencies, but theft is part of these reasons

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that nothing can be done with this except completely ignoring the creators of such exchange's if they still try to make some new project.

Then I write a review about this exchange wherever possible, so that other users do not use it and that they do not lose all their money there.

Only a legal complaint can be filed against the platform, but surely the platform will have already protected itself from such issues and for this reason caution must be done and that is best.

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think there is any way out. Because if the customer get scammed then there is only way what you can do. You can only file a report to the nearest Police station. And also be ware about choosing a new exchange site after reviewing. Without that there is a chance always to get scammed. And that's why choose legit exvhanges platform. 

its better to use trusted and famous exchanges to prevent this things because most of time this kind of stealing happens in small exchanges.it really hard to complaint them if you didn't lost a lot if money i think the best thing you can do is telling about your experience to others so they wont use that scam exchange.

I never heard about this type of scams , if this is happen Then I sure there should be legal action taking towards it , who have big amount their . 

for good security I always prefer to used binance , yobit , bittrex or top 10 Exchanges According to coinmarketcap. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Exchange can not steal from customers, if a legit exchange steal from you, you need to report, if you do not know the appropriate place to report, you can look for solution on btt or on this forum. But, likely a scam exchange stole from you not a legit exchange. 

Unfortunately, nothing can be done when the money is stolen and it cannot be recovered at all, so from the beginning you must choose reliable sites and work with them so that we do not lose any money on untrusted platforms

That is the bad thing which prevents the people to join crypto world. We can't do anything when exchange steal our money. I think there should be such system that if any exchange do scam then blockchain suspend all assets on the exchange. 

• +2 1

There is nothing that you can do when exchange will still for you mate! They control everything so they can make any decision even block you from their exchange. 

52 minutes ago, Adnan422 said:

It is really true there ate some scam in the market that stol the coins. Therefore, be careful and placed your coins in the safe wallet and never use more coins for exchanges.

I do not get your point to never use more coins on exchanges, which amount did you regarding as more?

There are way whales are doing it, they do not have any coin left on exchanges, if they want to make their trade, they end the money to and exchange, make their trade for that period and send coins back to their hardware wallet. 

Edited by Yomose

On the off chance that the trade take clients ventures there will be no real way to do in light of the fact that you don't know central command of that stage and furthermore you don't know proprietors of the stage that is the reason you are prescribed to utilize trades like binance.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to claim our money back! Talking about my personal experience I have been victim of exchange hacks about two times, and I had lost a lot of funds because of this. The first exchange that was hacked or let's say turned out to be scammed was BiteBtc, lost a lot of crypto assets because of scams, and recently I had been victimized from KuCoin exchange, all my crypto earnings were lost from these exchanges and I can't complain them for getting my funds back, as there's no way to get it back. All the loss, I had to bear by myself and sadly, I have to say, I am responsible for all my losses, well It's solely my fault to keep my funds in those exchanges, rather than keeping in the secured offline wallet.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Well it seems you are not using a genuine exchange. I have never encountered this problem with the exchanges I use. I think you should change the exchange that you will be making use of. You can checkout coinmarketcap to get an idea of the best exchanges.

This is a great project and I have high hopes for the future of this technology and the prosperity of the project in the future. I am confident of success.yobit

Information leakage - uncontrolled distribution of protected information as a result of its transfer (disclosure) or obtaining unauthorized access to it. There are different means and methods to protect against information leaks. One of the most effective of them is cryptography. In practice, in the author's opinion, it is reasonable to apply leak protection using cryptographic means in the following cases:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Unfortunately, some platforms set impossible conditions when requesting withdrawal, for example, you find that withdrawal fees are very close to the value of the currency that I will withdraw, or that the minimum withdrawal limit is 5 times the amount of the currency that you want to withdraw.
Which forces us to leave the currency on the platform and not think about withdrawing and benefiting from it.
Is not this theft and fraud?

Well, this is a difficult question, exchanges usually reside on foreign countries, the most propably scenario is that you are not going to recuperate that money. I would scratch them on social media, let people know that they are scam. You wouldnt get back your money but they will not be reliable anymore. I use binance and yobit, they are great platforms and they have a good security

i cant do anything when the stock market steals from customers. because these can happen in crypto. unfortunately thats one of the bad things about crypto. i hope such things do not happen...