What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoxic

What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer

Little and nothing can be made friend, based on my experience that I lost 2.2 eth in an exchange called extstock, which was listed in coinmarket cap, and it became a scam after a few months, I only managed to get coinmarket cap to place a sign of warning, more cannot get my assets back.

Scammers are not helping with adoption, they make people leave. I don't know which exchanges you mean that steal because the main problem is the fake giveaways and other type of scams. There are exchanges that exit and take all the deposits with them but these are usually very lower exchanges. 

• +2 1

You can contact the departement of online fraud of your national police. There is nothing else.If the fraud is discovered then the money can be returned. It is not easy and you don't have any good chance but if you had money stolen only some official from onlin fraud authority can help you.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

They are one of the reasons crypto is not accepted. But it is not only that, governments don't want cryptocurrencies either and they would do anything to stop them if they could. They found recently that all their plans failed because of the decentralized nature of crypto so they plan to delay adoption. That's the best they can do to keep the populations in poverty.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Real and legit crypto exchanges does not steal from customers. Only fake and scam exchanges are steals from customers. So choosing crypto exchange we have to be very careful. 

Unfortunately, the question of entrepreneur scams is the daily bread and butter, when they rob us in an exchange it is difficult to recover what was lost, what you have to do is report scammers and all kinds of cyber criminals online. We must try as much as possible to participate in exchanges with prestigious operators and if we do not know it, it is good to investigate a little to see if they are consolidated companies and that they have a certain reputation.

when you invest in an exchange; it is done keeping in mind that all the money can be lost; if you still decide to invest you should know what country the exchange is from and if it has regulations or any guarantees; the user must act carefully in this area if an investment isn´t an asset; it is not a safe investment. Be carefuly !

On 10/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, byeibo said:

This is a great project and I have high hopes for the future of this technology and the prosperity of the project in the future. I am confident of success.yobit

The success of Yobit.net also depends on you users. Because we also have the power to push for it to be better maintained and we will all prosper ...

There's nothing we can do about it. Due to the fact that transactions in cryptocurrency are not tracked down at all. As a result of this, we will not be able to find out who stole the funds.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptoxic said:

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

it is best to look for a trusted exchange to avoid problems in the future, currently there are many but you have to observe their advantages or disadvantages.

Unfortunately It is a something that we cannot avoid because there is not a physical entity to control this crypto environment the best we can do as an user is to investigate backgrounds or security breachs for the exchanges that we pretend to use and even so there is not guarantee .

The best thing is to check the exchange information well, to avoid these problems, that is why it is recommended to have our assets in personal wallets and not in exchanges, because an exchange can leave at any time, but in a personal wallet it does not happen

Edited by Michar1

All of you coming here to lay this baseless complaint, I wonder if it's same loantech I invested in you guys also invested?
Worst is when moderator ask for screenshot of there dashboard, they'll disappear

On 10/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

What are you saying? Why are they stealing and how? Would you please explain this to me? Thanks!

The important thing to enter an exchange is to verify if within its policies, that exchange has insurance that protects the client, it is one of the few ways to have our investment insured.

If it is a direct robbery, customers should go to the police in their country. but if you make a mistake sending money to a place or to another person then that is not a robbery for me. a greeting

• -1 1

You can put your coins in a wallet. To avoid exchanges stealing your money choose reputable ones, you can consult the top 10 best exchanges on coinmarketcap. We can only preserve our money in the best possible way to prevent exchanges from crashing or stealing.

Unfortunately we can’t do anything about it, in 2018 an exchange stole my funds and I couldn’t recover at all there’s no way to report it or something

It depends on the exchange, if they are legit, they will try there possibly means to refund, but man legit exchanges will not be able to refund customers funds. But if the exchange is set up by scammers, the money will be gone for nothing. 

Some fake exchanges do this, they stole amount or coins. Mostly that type of websites also busy and they have no properly security system. Due to this reason scammers can  easily  stolen our amount. 

I do not believe that there is nothing that can be done, it is more I understand that from what the supposed experts say is that if they decide to disappear there is no way to recover what is saved in the exchange.

• +5 1

Unfortunately when an exchange steals crypto from me,I have no where to report the matter since cryptocurrence is not even yet regulated around the globe or in my jurisdiction and doing it is at one's own risk.

That rarely happens if we anticipate from the start, choose a quality market, the point is to be more careful and careful, maybe if I have a lot of capital, I will buy an asset in a market and then withdraw it to my personal wallet, after a good price then sell it at market, it is to reduce worries, but because there is little capital, there is no worry, always allowing assets to stay in the market

signbot (1).gif