What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoxic

What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer

On 12/21/2019 at 3:58 AM, Moneykiller said:

you cant do anything about it because once it gone means it gone for forever so don't look for those and leave the site start from the beginning in yobit it's trustable.

I agree with your thoughts because once something is missing it cannot be searched anymore and left the site and then starts from scratch on a reliable yobit. Because with that, you can start from the beginning.

So much time this will happen with me that the exchange will launched his co and i buy that coins and after some time that coins price is going to high and when i sell my coins on that time they close their selling and just open the buy option and like this i loss my ll money because they make scam with me.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When things happen like that, indeed we can not do anything. The important thing we do is create a topic in all forums to say do not trade in the exchange. So that not many others are trapped in the exchange of the scammer.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, Basad said:

Keeping your money on an exchange is a risk factor to be avoiding. Exchange are mainly created for trading and not to store your coins or tokens there, when youe coin is stolen by an exchange due to hacked or something similar you just have to forgive and avoid it next time

Yes i agree with you completely keeping your money on an exchange is a risk factor to be avoiding. Exchange are mainly created for trading and not to store coins.

Legit exchange cannot steal from a customer, but maybe a fake support or a greedy support member can steal from you.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, The Scientist said:

You can't do anything. These exchanges often unregulated, so if they exit scam, we will lost our fund. 

Yes, we don't have nothing to do then and in this situation the user can contact with the support team if they don't contact then you have no way to get back your coin.

If the exchange steals the cryptocurrencies of the users then there is nothing we can do, for sure your account will be banned after what they did. It is a scam exchange better to use a big exchange like binance.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot do any thing just wait for watch what happen and now in future what can happen as I already suffer from few exchanges in my journey here in crypto world and never have any thing back from many good exchanges which hacked or run away with good amount of funds recently we have cryptophia which is giving updates but until now we have nothing serious development about refund is not available.

If you ever feel that the exchange is already doing something fishy like stealing, then leave that exchange. i mean safety first is a must in the world of crypto currency. carelessness is really worst.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, Cryptoxic said:

I am more upset on how the actions of exchanges and "hackers" what ever are rampantly stealing directly from us patrons and there isnt a "safety" or safe net put in place to help the victims.  tlike in america.. we have FDIC .. if your money is in an account is guaranteed up to $100,000 . in case of theft, bankruptcy, fire, babies falling from the sky with bazookas and can only eat 5 dollar bills and bank deposit slips.... your money is safe. would it be wise or maybe a smart business plan to implement that? could be a small amount.. like only allowed to leave in the exchange $100 worth of crypto at a time.. or something.. this is just me thinking here... 

When mt. Gox got hacked although the members have not recovered their money yet, the ceo and other exchanges that where associated with the theft were prosecuted. This exchanges are still under the jurisdiction of the country where they operate so they are still prosecuted. The problem is how to recover the money.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/5/2019 at 5:56 AM, Scottsummers said:

I often wonder about this. I think there is a real grey area. If it's direct theft then customers should go to the police in their country. If someone sends currency to the wrong place or ends up in holding and the exchange isn't obliged to fix it then that's not theft in my eyes. It is difficult to get kney back but people dont go the right way and ofter just complain rather than resolve. 

I have always bewn wondering about this. So the thing is that they scam with the people and fire away and we cannot do anything with them. 

On 10/5/2019 at 7:16 AM, pageraji said:

yes its true, and never hold so many coin on exchange, we better keep on secure wallet, better lost to pay some fee to arbitrage or multiple deposit

Yes you are right  never hold too many crypto coins in any exchange because they stole our coins if we hold Crypto coin for long period of time I always try to do a trade in small orders i try to do arbitrage trading but it is not work for me and I lose my capital but the invest in Investment Program is very profitable if we found a good reliable program we can make a good profit but this is a risky option and we must have be careful investing in hyip site

If the exchange steals from their customer, then I will deeply regret why I used that exchange. I trusted them with my money. I will curse them in my sleep. And hoping they will get caught and our assets will be back to us

On 10/5/2019 at 3:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

If the exchange steal from the customers, you can't do anything, but if that's exchange were have registered certificates it will be opened the case

Some exchange platform are not accurately secured and that give way for scammers or hackers to steal from customers.

I would suggest something important if i would have been faced it but as i have never faced such problems so i would like to suggest you that choose the right exchange which deals correctly with your coins and gives you good return.

Fear indeed often happens to every user when using the exchange platform. But when all that happens, we cannot do much. But try to trust exchanges that you think are safe.

Indeed, so many have lost, we do not know whether this is an act of theft. What is clear is not to have our personal data taken by people we do not know, because it could be the cause of the loss we experience.

Actually,the exchanges are a trading situate specifically reminisce to have your coins in your wallet, a little that I pertain is fair to authority the headquarters that will be sad

On 10/5/2019 at 3:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

They keep lying and cheating because this is their job, until Karma decides that's enough and they end up in jail. You might be young if you don't understand these people's motives and mentality. They will just try to steal every penny you have and won't actually care if you don't have money to feed yourself. They clear their conscience with fake excuses in order to move with their plans of ripping people off of their hard earned money.

Keeping your cash on a trade is a hazard factor to stay away from. Trade are basically made for exchanging and not to store your coins or tokens there, when your coin is taken by a trade due to hacked or something comparable you simply need to excuse and maintain a strategic distance from it next time n.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

you can't do anything if an exchanges steals money from you, since most of them are not regulated so they can do everything they want with your money. anyway using trusted exchanges and don't keep your whole crypto balance on them, can help you to avoid this problem

There is nothing much that we can do about it. Cause the transactions in the cryptoworld are completely untraceable. So that's why we won't be able to find out who stole the money. 

I don't think anything can be done to refund your money because scammers only steal your currency and disappear. Always make sure you read any exchange roadmap and whitepapar before joining

In the case of exchangers who have big names, they are at risk, it is true that in the course of trading these national activities are common for survivalNothing can be achieved, again when you sign up for the Exchanger you will be able to check the phrases of aggression when you have recently agreed to register