What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoxic

What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer

I don't think there's any action to take especially when exchange steal from you, the only possibly action one can take in that cenerior is to get angry or you can decide not to use that particular exchange again for trading and withdraw your money. 

I think exchanges not steal our money scammer did that. Exchanges maybe use our private data to do something but stole our money I don't think so. Possibility to stole always there, for secure our asset please do not save our money in exchanges for long term period.

The only option the customer has is to get angry and withdraw his money from the exchange if actually the exchange steal from the customer that's what I think can possibly happen. 

This is really bad, always remember exchanges are only for trading, once you are done trading always put them all into your wallets. what i am doing is i have two wallets. online wallet and hardware wallet. i store all my coins on my hardware wallets and in my online wallets i put some for trading purposes. 

• +2 1

On 11/20/2019 at 1:08 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

You have no power over them, they hold you coins for you that is what we calm centralized authority, you have to just leave them and change an exchange to trade again

Instead you do not have power over them to hold your coins so that there is something that makes you calm with that centralized authority.

If it's not good then you can leave it and change the trade to trade again so that you get more profit.

The basic solution to this is being proactive. If you find out they are stealing from users you better go for decentralized exchanges or go for Atomic Wallet which at least has a built in exchange at your disposal.

I f you can be specific, You Cannot enter all exchanges , wether CEX or DEX.

<>...Real Action...<>Friend!  only use the exchange for that they are Exchange, then return your money to your Wallet in the case of CEX , in conclusion, the prevention in more effective than the Action.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hi your site is very good, you are moving forward we are next to you and thank you for making us such a beautiful and good site for you

The exchanges are a trading site just remember to have your coins in your wallet, something that I apply is just to leave the capital that will be moving and withdraw the profits to avoid any theft or loss since there is nothing 100% on the network sure.

Even if they steal your coins, nothing can be done about it, that's the world, and not all people do the right thing. You can simply not use such exchanges .

almost nothing can be done, many of these exchanges except the larger ones have offices in offshore countries, or in any case outside international law, so it is difficult to take legal action against them

• +4 1

It is hard to get the coins from the exchanges because they will run away from us, and they will not recover our lost. We cannot do anything, and especially the exchanges don't connect to the government, so the government will be difficult to track or detect the stealing. That is why we need to avoid storing all of our coins in the exchanges because that is the risk that we can get if we don't know what the recommended exchanges are. The recommended exchanges are not guaranteed because we don't know what will happen in the future.

If you encounter this loss, you should report it immediately to get support, if not, can you report to the police force or prison of that country for assistance?

People keep an eye on nash exchange. Volume is still crap. But they are building a really good dex. Good interface fast trading.

Is this really true? I have never heard any legit exchange scam people and hold or steal their money. Exchanges appear on the market to earn money from converting and transferring money by charging fees. They need to do their job correctly to attract more people and gain trust. If they steal people's money, the number of customers will reduce significantly and they lose income. However, if they steal money from traders, there is nothing much we can do especially if they are centralized exchanges that are controlled by authorities. Some of exchanges may have access to your private keys and can use them to enter your wallet.

Actually I think it is possible to prevent by avoid bad excghange which have no rights or no legal papers/registration under govt. Most people like using better exchange which have no bad reviews and have govt licence. So we should use that.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:53 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

what about this explanation from Mt.gox .wasit real hack or Mt.gox stolen the customers money.Mt.Gox opens the list of cryptocurrency hacks. In the distant 2011, a hacker managed to hijack auditor account with administrative rights. Through phishing, he or she took possession of the administrative account, stole hot wallet private keys from wallet.dat file., changed the BTC price to 1 cent, obtained accounts of Mt.Gox users, created the sell orders, and bought 2643 BTC at the artificially created price for customers’ money.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:10 PM, Sakeb said:

Hi your site is very good, you are moving forward we are next to you and thank you for making us such a beautiful and good site for you

Actually we help each other to build better sites in the record of more supporters and members to be more popular because without it you cannot build a good site.

• +1 1

I think this s not possible to take any action for any decentralized exchange but it may possible to take any action for the centralized exchange.

I already experienced this many times in the past. MintPal and Cryptopia are one of those exchange.
ln Mintpa luckily only small funds was stolen, while in cryptopia, they are still trying to recover funds and return back to the customer.. these things really are un-avoidable and we don't know when it will happened. it's one of the risk in the cryptoworld.

If the exchange steal my assets then i left the exchange for using. And i upload the review about the exchange on the social media platform that don't invest in this exchange this is a fake project. So, that no more people get scammed from this exchange.

If the exchange is legally incorporated you can file a lawsuit against them. Find enough people who have been scammed and file a class-action lawsuit against the exchange. This is why it is useful to use KYC exchanges if you can.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think that which exchange is genuine is not try to stole their user fund. But there are some scammer who try to stole the fund using the exchange reputation.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA