How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn?

Well a bounty hunter will never have a fixed income, because you can never be sure how much you could earn in a month. Some months could be better and others worse. There is no other way to consider it. 

• -2 1

13 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Woah really? In just one bounty? Wish I knew what bounties was when it was still a thing. Do you know any legit bounties I could join? Thanks in advance.

Yes, true and but at this moment I can't remember that bounty. I participated that bounty in mid of 2018. But unfortunately, currently, there is a lot of scam bounty for that I can't mention any bounty so before joining any bounty do research properly.

• -1 1

As I read the rules of this forum this topic should be in bounties section not in crypto world section any how we can earn good money from. Bounties also if projects got success. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Jokeer said:

Yes, true and but at this moment I can't remember that bounty. I participated that bounty in mid of 2018. But unfortunately, currently, there is a lot of scam bounty for that I can't mention any bounty so before joining any bounty do research properly.

There is a lot of scam airdrops and bounties that doesn't even give you anything. Well thanks, anyways I'll just go look for some bounties myself.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

There's no specific value.

It depends on your work and the power of the project.

But now there are a lot of scam companies, you should be aware. 

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:11 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I do not understand this. about the bounty hunters there might be. because I'm new here so I keep doing what I have to do. maybe there will be a prize later, let's wait.

Referring to someone who chase cryptocurrency bounties, bounties are offer by new cryptocurrency project, you carry out some task and they reward you will some of the tokens.

• +1 1

those days it doesnt make you that much of profit but if you have the time just go for it

On 11/19/2019 at 8:31 AM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

• -2 1

There is no certain limit that it depends on your work. You can earn a lot or a little, but it is great

• -1 1

It all depends on how many projects and types of bounties you are taking. If you have many projects, you will get a lot of income. However, there is a possibility of not getting anything if the project that you join ends up being a scam. So you have to be careful😅

• -3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

A lot of money earnings but not sure about time because they have to wait a lot of time for listing and receiving tokens.

but after listing they make a huge profit 

• +1 1

I have no experience of how much money a bounty hunter can make because I heard it today so I can't say anything about it.

• +1 1

People can earn good amount of token participating in bounty campaign based on their rank in some cryptocurrency forums but at times is not more than $300 dollar worth of token. 

• -2 1

How much can anyone earn from the bond is not set. There are a lot of false ico in the sector who enter bounty programs and a lot of bounty hunter, but they can make anything out of it.

• -1 1

Bounty haunting is not a job yo can't ni for sure how yo can make per day, as it depends on the offers avilable, but there are people have a lot of followers are making a lot of money like the site owner of airdrops.io. 

• -3 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

The bounties hunters are earning good money from hunting bounties but sometimes they can got loss by getting scammed with scam bounties

• +1 1

s4edn92j9 - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

• -3 1

Right now the money they could earned from doing bounties are very small because most bounties nowadays are scammed or failed. But, when bounties were very popular and almost all of them were successful, one bounty hunter could earn thousands of dollars with just one bounty.

• +3 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

It depends upon the followers ,type of bounty and the payment in which they pays,  I'm not a bounty hunter but i have participated on few usually you can make good money but i suggest to go only for those bounty which pays in Bitcoin or Ethereum, if they pay in their coins their value maybe dead so st first know well before wasting time

• -3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/19/2019 at 3:31 PM, MOProgress said:

Thanks for your answer.

Bounty hunters are not earning monthly instead it is base on projects length of bounties and it usually range from 1-3 months. Though there are few bounty campaigns that runs for few weeks only but they are very rare. 

And the earnings of bounty campaigns are not the same. Ex. for 1 project you earn like 100usd, it doesn't mean it will be the same by the other projects that you have joined. 

• -1 1

actully i   have  no idea about bounty hunters program and i do not earn with thia site but i know how many people earn with this program so my answer is yes bounty hunter program give hug amount but u have some experience  first 

• +1 1

It depends on the activity of the award hunters and I think they get a good amount of rewards for the tasks they do

Maybe the prize is up to 100 to 1000 dollars

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I have no idea about this.I have never earn money from bounty programme.I think there are lots of money earn from bounty hunters.From bounty many people earn huge money       

• +1 1

elies upon which abundance tracker work, If he/she simply doing some battle on bitcointalk like retweet, facebook, and so on, I believe it's little, perhaps $50/month however on the off chance that he likewise joining another crusade outside bitcointalk like turning out to be Dev or the other possibly it's gigantic +$200/month.

• -2 1

I have seen my friends make extraordinary profits at the bounty in the past year. But now they often complain because the payment is delayed and they don't even get paid.

• +1 1