How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn?

Yes you can earn huge amount of money in the bounties hunter. But is compaign and it takes a time for the money. It is easy to say you can earn money there is no doubt but it is waiting time.

Time is required for the money. Minimum it will take 2 or 3 months but you can earn obviously.

• +4 1

From what I have heard, I think the job of a Bounty hunter is really hard and difficult to perform. And thus they get really good amount of money for the work performed. Depending on the project they are doing and the task they are paid accordingly. This much more than what we earn through this platform by creating content.

• +1 1

This depends on the number of honest AirDrops who subscribe to it because unfortunately a lot of AirDrops are now fraudulent so be careful not to lose your money because you will regret it in the end for doing so Be careful not to lose your money because many of them ask you to send money to verify you.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, Anonylz said:

This depends on the bounty you are opportune to participate in, some project can be very profitable and so is their bounty while some other project will turn out to be a waste of time together with the bounty.

Right as the bounty depends on the project and the reward points/tokens/percentage. If the reward percentage is good then you have to join it because it will return a good profit in future.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don't know much about the bounty Hunters but I have heard that they earn a lot of profit. But I don't consider it a good platform for earning a lot of money because I think it's too hard and you need a lot of experience for that but I also heard that you are paid after a few weeks or month.

The bounties are not always good but still there are many people that are earning good amount on monthly basis may be more than five hundered dollars per month.

I personally only have heard of one bounty challenge since joining crypto talk. bounty challenges are highly dependent on the amount of work you do ,basically they will ask you to do specific tasks which you must complete and the way you complete them decide the pay.

I think it keeps changing. There are lots of scams in bounty program. What I think is that it's better to hold and sell it at a good time. Some people told that they weren't able to earn much money. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

In return for their services, bounty hunters typically receive anywhere from 10% to 20 % of the total bail bond an experienced bounty hunter who works  in a year can earn from $ 50,000 to $ 80,000 annually

Hello if you refer to the people who refer, it depends on the people who invite but in this project there is no referral program.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

I think a bounty Hunter can earn a lot of money but this is not more easy for everyone i think bounty program is  experienced base . Bounty program may be faked and then anyone can not earn money. If it is real then one can earn more money.

There's no limit friend.  Different bounty campaigns  pay the different different amounts.  Nobody  May tell you an exact amounts. Trusted bounty platform pays very good amounts to the participants. 

14 hours ago, Victoria' said:

2018 was the historical year for bounty hunters.

Yes it is true but it changes nothing since it was on that year that I personally stopped participating in bounties sites because they're not longer profitable.

You may spend more than a month participating in a particular project at the end the rules change what you have from the distribution it's meaningless amount that won't even be paid on time 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, Juwon55 said:

This depends on the project, the most recent bounty program of Blockchain Board of Derivatives BBOD offers 530,000bbd tokens =$350,000 to bounty hunters. You more details on bitcoin talk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5202506

Right as if the program/project is good enough to invest your time then it will be profitable for you to join and earn from it, but the reward is assigned after the completion of project.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Boynty hunter is not easy task. They are getting paid huge amount of money There are many bogus bounty site.You should select real one by which you can earn more.

I think they can make a 50 dollar per week, if you know the Bitcointalk, it is a forum but compared to cryptotalk, there you should find a campaign for you to get income, because here you just only need to make a post and you will get income by doing so. So I think they have earn a decent amount of money.

Don’t know exactly but I think, there will be a lot of revenue from Bounty Hunter.  Many make huge sums of money from Bounty Hunters.  Looks like you have to wait 2-3 months to get the payment.

I have participated in a single bounty campaign Free Ton  that was also held in this forum and it rewarded us nicely in the first and second week but currently the campaign ended two weeks ago and we are still awaiting for the payment of the remaining weeks of which is a good amount.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

Bounty Hunter earn good money in a year because i am also a bounty hunter and i join that and complete the tasks and after 5 to 6 months we will get the coins and withdraw that coins and sell that in a good price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This depends on the site he works in, the extent of his activity, and secondly on the type of currency he is earning in But this method of earning has become old and difficult and requires great effort and a long time to be able to collect good and satisfactory profits from Bounty campaigns, so it cannot be relied upon entirely.

• +5 1

The bounty hunters they can earn as much as they can, this is only depending on how many bounties has hunting, but they can earn up to $300 per month I think this is minimum

• +5 1

It's impossible to say for sure. Many bounty companies give as a reward coins that have not yet entered the market. And the number of coins still depends on the partners you invite. The exact number of the earnings can not be called but it is necessary to invite a lot of referrals

• +5 1

i don't know that bounty will earn monthly, because most of bounty will end in 3 months or more for one project. but i ever joined some signature and article bounties, i earned more than $400-$500 from one legit project

• +5 1

Bounty hunters may earn 10 dollars monthly. If they enter all bounties and have all their day in it, they may make 100 dollars on average monthly. Very bad prices and don't worth to stay with anything. But there are some bounties that always pay more than others and for these you only need a few minutes daily and can make after 2-3 months 50 dollars, if you find only these bounties you are good with some easy extra money.

Signature campaigns usually pay better but they are not for everyone. In this forum I haven't seen one to pay in Bitcoin, if there is one it will be most people that enter.