What is the forum time? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

What is the forum time?

I want to know the forum time as we are visiting the forum from different countries. Or anybody can share the post count duration of a day would be helpful for me.     

I also have no idea about the official time of this good forum and if the admins or moderators add the official time on the forum page that will be very nice.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

2 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

This forum time is depend on Moscow’s time.Their time is GMT+3.You can set this time on your phone or second clock.This site is developed by Russian admin.Moscow is the city of Russia.      

Thanks, but a little correction is Moscow is GMT -3 which I saw from time.is 

Anyway, thanks everyone for sharing thoughts. I will lock the topic now.     

I have no idea about the forum time but I read some post where I know that the time of this forum depends on Moscow’s time.

I think this forum is following Moscow's time, this what I have been told by some of the members here, I always count it like that

Based on the information that I got the time of the forum was based to Russian time. Correct me if I am wrong about it. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

The time of this forum depends on moscow time. I don't really know the exact time i guess the admins need to tell us about it because we are using this forum in different countries. 

18 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

This forum time is depend on Moscow’s time.Their time is GMT+3.You can set this time on your phone or second clock.This site is developed by Russian admin.Moscow is the city of Russia.      

Thanks mate for this post, i know that the cutting time of posting is like in my country but now i got some idea from this that it depends on the moscow time, thanks for spreading some good informations.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Te5226 said:

I want to know the forum time as we are visiting the forum from different countries. Or anybody can share the post count duration of a day would be helpful for me.     

so far as i know, forums time is:

(GMT+3) Moscow, Russia

I have no idea about this topic but I think the admins here have to tell a specific time for their users their posts are counted. Whenever I post  here ..after  three to four hours in Payment is credited to my account...

I think the forum time was based on Russian time. I hope they can make a universal time for the forum so that everyone will know what is the right time. 

Hello guys i read so many posts about Forum time .please someone give complete information about Forum time its benefits and others details

According to my friends that the posting will reset to 0 in the 12am in Russian Time. I think that's a 5am in Philippines Time. How about you, what's your country?

when  i start this forum i do not face any isse about forum time.i think whenever we come here we can work and post here and get benifits of joining this forum.

The forum depends on the current time in Moscow, and the payment is made every four to six hours throughout the day , happy posting . 

I dont have any idea just like others here.i just visited here anytime and post any helpfull post.the good thing here is i learned a lot from this forum verry helpfull.i ok only is this forum is the best and helps member here alot

Cryptotalk forum is a Russian Cryptocurrency related forums.This forum depends on Moscow's time.Their time is GMT+3.You can follow this time zone to work on this forum

On 11/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, Sujon33 said:

Oh,very nice information,thankyou for sharing it. I am also curious about it before, now i know when will my post should start and end.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Te5226 said:

I think the forum's official time is the russian time. Its because the forum creator is I think, a russian people.

9 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

This forum is from Russia and that's why this forum time is based on russian time zone.

Russia has many time zones if you do not know. But as people already said it is Moscow time, so moderators' work depends on that.