The Financial Stability Report Indicates that Stablecoins Poses Potential threat - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

The Financial Stability Report Indicates that Stablecoins Poses Potential threat

On 18.11.2019 at 16:29, Anonylz said:

Stablecoin are safe heaven for traders and investors when market is very volatile, many people rely on this coins to keep the value of their investment, if the financial institutions sees this coins as a threat to the payment system means a possible trouble to all stablecoins in the market, i guess many people uses stablecoin than fiat this days, too bad.

When trading on bitcoin if there is no Fiat USD on the exchange. I always use stablecoin. This is a very good trading tool.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sayeed Rahman said:

yes brother you are absolutely correct. i agree with you because we can use stable coin for transection free many exchanger. Also many exchanger launch their own stable coin for transection fee. thats it 

Yeah, there are so many stable coin. Tether coin is one of them. You can use it. This is the best stable coin I have ever seen. 

Stable coins are the most demanded coins i think when there is volatile market situations in the crypto world these coins are too much reserved with the users so that it could be withdrawn at any time in the cash.

I think when the global economy fails, stable coins will be more affected than volatile coins because they are pegged to fiat but volatile coins are mainly affected by market sentiment. Today, the value of many assets has become unstable and there is nowhere to search for stability. If you look at the price of stable coins, you will see that they have a little fluctuations too! When fiat economy is struggling to keep itself steady, how can it support another currency? Stable coins can remain stable but there is always a tolerance level.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, wcolins said:

The U.S Federal System has published its monthly Financial Stability Report which is devoted to the benefits and dangers related to “Worldwide Stablecoins”.

The central bank recognized the different benefits that stablecoins present as an idea. It was expressed that stablecoins are quicker, less expensive and progressively comprehensive payments could supplement the existing payment systems. The announcements were made based on confounded and inadequately available customary budgetary foundations.

Stablecoin activities like Libra, a result of Facebook, can accomplish cross-fringe developments. Sadly, the framework has a few faults. The powerlessness to change over the equivalent to National Currencies and the loss of trust in pegging the steady coins to customary resources are some among them. This will lead a few holders to sell their stablecoins.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

In this market now there are many stablecoins. And it's harm for the market. Because anyone on the market launching their stable coins. I think government should regulate it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Stablecoins pose a threat because they offer a safe place for people that are invested in crypto in order to store their finances because they are less likely to lose money in these coins. As you know this is a stable market and therefore the price will remain relatively stable as well. I think that the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto is what appeals to many users though because that allows for day trading and to make profits. So i hope that stable coins do not pose a threat for much longer and that people understand the benefits of crypto.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

How stable coins are less expensive, just for an example Tether USDT has a same price as of the price of US dollar. The stable coins are very useful for all of us to save our money. I am very upset from this financial stability report.

I think that the cryptocurrency market wouldn't be so popular if there were no stable coins because it can give people an ability to keep crypto assets in stable currency.

Why is a stable currency bad? I think this currency is good and we can use it sometimes to avoid our losses, because this currency does not rise or fall in price so we can buy and store it when other currencies are unstable

On 4/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah, there are so many stable coin. Tether coin is one of them. You can use it. This is the best stable coin I have ever seen. 

Tether rippie and some more coins are really good stable coins, but if any one entire in trading he expect some earning, but this stable coins prices not increase for long time, then how to use in trading this coin only use for transaction,because their prices not increase are decrease when we transfer this coin, but I don't think this coins best for trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Price stability will mean less trading volume so there will always be an mismatch between the buying orders or the selling orders.

Just like all popular crypto currencies, they have their use cases. Especially USDT, making US currency value accessible to everyone globally plus providing safer investment options.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Everything is a threat to the capitalists. Crypto currencies are revolutionizing the financial space and those who control the monetary system  are feeling threatened.

Stablecoins provide traders with a safe harbor, much like gold, which allows them to reduce their risk to crypto-assets without the need to leave the crypto ecosystem. The main aim is for stablecoins to be widely used as currency for daily transactions in the future

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Stable coin is best for us becasue if the coin value is high we can change our coin in the USDT and our money is stalbe if the amrket is comes down we are not loss at that time. Crypto market is a best and great opportunity for the jobless peoples.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

And I think thats pretty good idea , if you look at what happens when it comes to this kind you might lose certain positions that might bring you down , stable coins have become even a threat to the traditional fiat currencies because of how good they are in stability and I think that is one of the huge threat that most coins pose to get but the truth remains that the stable coins should be allowed they bring lots of sense to this system

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It's a pity, that governments don't want to support such activities like Libra coin and others. I think stable coins really can help financial system to become much more comfortable. Hope situation will change in near future

• +1 1

Stable currencies indicate a serious recession in the currency market and thus a clear negative impact on the economy, and what distinguishes cryptocurrencies is the speed with which they are affected by supply and demand, which leads to positive effects on the makers of these currencies

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion stability related to safe. And if the coin has not stable and much fluctuations then there will be chance that come to loss is more priority as compare to profit.

I am not in favour of having stablecoins. While Libra is the main concern everyone in the US is missing Tether that has grown close to 20 billion usd as market cap and it seems it can go a lot higher. Perhaps not allowing Libra will create something bigger, although Tether doesn't have its own network and uses anything else.

• +2 1

Stablecoins are used mostly in exchanges but they can have more usecases and perhaps can be used in some ways as payments. I haven't seen them used for other reasons except from lending and exchanges right now.

• +1 1

I think that there is a potential threat in the US economy and this is the dollar. I don't know if stable coins will be a bigger threat but looking at the FED and how the dollar is losing price every day it makes me think there is no need for any other threat to financial stability worldwide as fiat currencies and central banks are doing everything wrong.

• +1 1

I think the only treats that stable coins posses are treats that are associated with their inability to bring or accrue interest on investments, their steady/stable nature makes them better as reserved value. 

Stablecoins are a fulcrum for cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and therefore traders have to convert their crypto assets into stablecoins when the markets begin to fluctuate in order to preserve their value.
As for the US government and other governments that still reject cryptocurrencies, they will soon be forced to accept these currencies and acknowledge their importance and superiority over the banking system.

• +1 1

Stable coins are good just to safe yourself from the loss and i use that just to safe my money. Crypto is a great and best market in the world in which we can change our life in a short time. Stable coin will not move like the other coins.

• +2 1

BetFury