How to increase your rank? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ElChupakabra

How to increase your rank?

Hello guys. I'm newbie here so supposedly i don't know hoe to improve my account. I only know about it is the rules and regulation of cryptotalk. Now guys tell me, how can i improve my rank? I am a newbie here. I wanted to have a good start on this forum. Thanks a lot guys.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

Hello guys. I'm newbie here so supposedly i don't know hoe to improve my account. I only know about it is the rules and regulation of cryptotalk. Now guys tell me, how can i improve my rank? I am a newbie here. I wanted to have a good start on this forum. Thanks a lot guys.

Forum ranks here are mainly defined by number of posts, which is kind of unreliable, but yet I can't complain.

You could also read my article here that is also well-suited for beginners in the forum:

You can improve your rank by hard working on posting too many post a day. But most important is to follow the regulations on this forum. In that case, you can improve your rank to increase it.

You are welcome to the forum. If you make good post in the forum, it is counted on your profile with that you will rank up in the forum

Welcome to this forum I hope you will enjoy and get better informations, You will rise in the rank when write more topics, some good posts, the most important thing is to respect the rules 

I think as long as you keep posting, you'll probably rank. posting make your rank higher. so you need to lend effort in able to achieved your desired rank. but i think doesn't matter. learning in this forum is much better. 

Post quality content here, that has most information about Crypto. Make sure while posting you have to check spell mistakes and grammar.

I think you are looking for some signature campaigns, but it will take a huge time for getting sponsors.

9 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

Welcome in the forum bro. You should just post a lot. But post a post that have value. Or we can learn things about or ask question that you need to know about crypto industry. And you will rank up with out noticing. Just like me I didn't even notice that I already ranked up. 

10 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

A warming welcome wish for you as a newbie. Improvement of ranks depends on total comments count you are posting. Keep posting your writings on crypto in a constructive and standard manner without any spame. Your rank will be increase automatically. Here is the rank distribution link topic for you.

Edited by ultimateclub

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

The best way to increase your rank is to make good and constructive posts in this forum and write new and good topics while abiding by the rules of the forum and not to try to post worthless things.

11 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

The simple way to improve your rank you need to post on various topics. When your post increases then also your rank will improve such as

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000 

I joined here about 3-4 days ago. If you want to improve your rank, you need to post here regularly. If you can comment on the posts regularly, I think you will increase your rank by a week. and if you need any help tell me ..

It's very easy like other forum just need to post a good subject to have a good reactions to improve your taking,more you post more your rank will increase by the time,just follow and respect the rules

You can be rank up just by posting, you will see that on your profile im not sure what is exactly number of post to be ranked up, just stay and posts some informations for the newbie here like me.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:48 AM, ElChupakabra said:

Welcome aboard: to increase your rank - try to follow the rules: posted by @Consignee

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/2075-guideline-for-posting-on-cryptotalkorg/  

and

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

forum rank: posted by @epidemia

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/

hope this will help.

• Useful or interesting 1