How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

Just now, Tine0313 said:

Well i knew bitcoin because of my friend. He introduced me to bitcoin and how it works, use and such thing about bitcoin. So the next, he introduced me to cryptotalk and he said to me that i can earn profit by just posting here.

The same thing happened to me. I heard about cryptocurrencies by one of my friends a few months ago and he recently also introduced me to this great forum so that I can earn some bitcoin

The start of my crypto life begins when my classmates in college help me to earn Satoshis but first I heard the word Bitcoin in my highschool days because my classmates talked about this stuffs but because I am busy in that time btc is not my priority.

I saw bitcoin at the the first time in ads when I'm online, I was wondering what is that, then day by day I discovered that and try by try until now 

I found out about bitcoin from my Facebook friends, at that time the price of bitcoin was still around $ 700 and I wasn't interested in that.  and I started to learn bitcoin again since I knew raiblocks aka nano.

• +4 1

I first heard about bitcoin when the MtGox was hacked around 2014. Around that same time, I also bought my first bitcoin. I think I first heard of it, because friends of mine saw on the news that MtGox was hacked. However, none of them ever bought bitcoin, except for one of them. 

In my experience, the cryptoworld was a bit different back then. There were not many coins, no KYC, faucets proved to be profitable years later. It was a different time. Somewhat like the Wild West, or Gold Fever

Mine was through an Airdrop that was shared on Facebook with a promising offer and that make me to search about crypto

It was 2017 when I was introduced to bitcoin by a local tech website. This website help me a lot to earn money from crypto world. When I started my journey btc was trade for 50k sat for 1$. It was a very good moment of my life when I got my first payment.

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Mine was through an Airdrop that was shared on Facebook with a promising offer and that make me to search about crypto

Oh we are the same. I learned bitcoin through facebook but i choose to ignore because at the time i dont have any interest to it. When i learned that i can make money through bitcoin thats the time i start researching about it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

early meeting and hearing bitcoin, I was not interested to find out more, when my friend played in the crypto world and got such a large income there I got interested and I started playing the crypto world to look for bitcoin,

one of my friend told me about bitcoin 8 month age mate.. he offer me to work with him and start to work with him this time i don't know much about crypto currency this time i just work for coin promotion mate.. then slowly slowly i learn about airdrop, ico, holding, trading mate.. he just tell me about bitcoin and he help me to come this field that's why i always thankful to him but he also cheat me but i forget him cause he give me this enjoyable and profitable field mate..

• +5 1

Wayback 2015 my friend shares me about bitcoin he’s talking about it’s process and at that point I don’t really know what he’s trying to say. Today im in a point of regrets where i hope i could turn back time and listen to him. Now he’s having so much more. 

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, heather said:

I heard about bitcoin 3 years ago from my friend also. For the first place i have no idea aboit crypto, But when i search about crypto forums etc details.  Its more interesting for me. 

Your knowledge about the world of crypto will not believe it for the first time you know it, then the day after you know crypto must feel happy and happy because the crypto world produces many projects and is profitable for you, then eventually you will feel an interesting sensation for you who is a something auspicious pleasure.

Im already know what is bitcoin in 2016 but i didn't know that you can earn some money here so last year i started to earned some profit in bitcoin and im here becuase my friend told me that this forum has a good profit for every member so its true, thanks for this to helping me to support my allowance and also ganing knowledge more about crypto.

I got to know Bitcoin from a faucet site in 2011, at that time the price of Bitcoin was around $ 10,000. The faucet was also a big reward, not like a faucet site now, but unfortunately, I still don't trust Bitcoin so much that I don't buy it. But now I am a lover of crypto

18 hours ago, Iklima said:

The first time I heard about bitcoin I also thought it was something related to electronics but I was not sure because I was quite young at the time

Good opinion dans I like your opinion.
If your thoughts are very good about bitcoin then I am sure you will definitely be able to invest and trade in the market when the price of bircoin rises even though at that time you were young because basically people who participated in bitcoin did not know the old or young and what is important you have thoughts the good one.

• +5 1

On 11/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Oh we are the same. I learned bitcoin through facebook but i choose to ignore because at the time i dont have any interest to it. When i learned that i can make money through bitcoin thats the time i start researching about it.

You took a long time before you turn over to go for crypto, but you are not late up till now. Some haven't heard about Bitcoin they are still in the dark

1 minute ago, Sumayya said:

You took a long time before you turn over to go for crypto, but you are not late up till now. Some haven't heard about Bitcoin they are still in the dark

Yeah, it took me longer to have an interest in bitcoin if I just search it the time that I saw it in facebook maybe I'm one those lucky early adopters of bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

5 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah, it took me longer to have an interest in bitcoin if I just search it the time that I saw it in facebook maybe I'm one those lucky early adopters of bitcoin.

That's nice. You are welcome here. I am happy to me you to know we started the same way into our crypto history.

• +4 1

On 11/16/2019 at 1:31 PM, Shahadatbd said:

In 2010 I was completely unknown about BTC. My friends tell me about bitcoin. He teaches me lots of way how to earn BTC easily. Then I study lots of time and gain experience . So I get benefits from it.

I only do what you do, buddy. The difference between us is that I just learned or heard bitcoin last 2017. We have the same scenario. I was whispered of my classmate if I want to earn money with just posting. And that's the beginning of my cryptoworld journey.

In the year of 2017, I saw a news about Bitcoin and I was amazed how huge is the value of it. I joined in crypto this year since I really need to earn money because I really don't do anything with my free time.

Some of my friends were discussing about it so I came to home and searched about it and found it a very interesting coin and I started to work with it. 

I heard about bitcoin in my classmates, a lot of my classmates talking about bitcoin and it seems okay and it sounds interesting so i'd tried it, then now i really like and okay to bitcoin because there's a lot of benefits. 

I hear Bitcoin with my friends, They invited me to joined. At first I don't want but eventually i use bitcoin as of now. At first i don't trust Bitcoin because i don't believe money online. But my friends introduce me what is bitcoin and how you can earn to Bitcoin, and other Cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Mine is when we are making the proto type of our thesis. One of my classmates talk about it then the next week almost all of my classmates are interested about it and they earn a lot. While we just play dota 2. And now I suddenly become interested on it. While I am at my office doing nothing I make this as past time to be productive during the time that I have nothing to do.