How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

It came to by friend who was investing and want me to give some money for investment. Late I get good profit and interested in crypto this was 2016 and  for now my many friends are in crypto where they do bounties, airdrop, trading and exchanging of crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I heard it years ago, I don't remember when it was though, or where. Probably in the internet when looking at some videos. I was playing some online games and perhaps someone mentioned Bitcoin back in 2017 when it was trending. I didn't pay attention and I didn't look at all until recently.

• +2 2

Really do you remember when you read or hear first time about the bitcoin? I am not it is so many year probably but what is this mean, do you remember when you are first hear about the dollar, or the car or the anything else? This is not useful my dear try ask your self how you can make money and not this.

• +1 2

I clearly do not remember  how it happened but it was because  of some online earning toturial which make me know  about  the cryptocurrency  or Bitcoin. 

First time I read about Bitcoin was in the beginning of 2014 when the Mtgox exchange shut down after a big hack of 800,000 Bitcoin. It was in the news and I remember the ceo Karpeles being later arrested by japanese police. I read how Bitcoin was valued up to one thousand dollars from nothing and that it was dropping fast, so I thought it was over.

• +2 1

It was a few years ago when Bitcoin was everywhere on the internet and in the news. Whatever I did and wherever I went there was a conversation about bitcoin. A month later it was over and I didn't hear about Bitcoin a lot. I only started reading about it now as I've read some interesting thoughts about the possibility of fast decline in the dollar and the american economy.

• +3 2

The first time I heard about Bitcoin more than three months ago from my brother, who entered the crypto community about a year before me, and it is a great experience. I learned a lot as I progressed step by step until I achieved my goal and owned one bitcoin.

• +1 2

I heard it for about 6 years but I entered bitcoin world last year when someone discussed about bitcoin and then I get interested. My first airdrop I received was here. It is so unexpected and my heart is overwhelming since that was my first time to involve myself in the world of cryptocurrencies. This forum gives me more knowledge about trade and investment. And that is the time I learned to do it. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I am not sure when it was when I first found Bitcoin. What I know is that I should have been early in it but I missed it. I was visiting wikileaks very often and I remember very well reading in 2010 that the US cut the website from donations but nothing was said about Bitcoin or something similar. It took many years before I remember reading about Bitcoin and I was interested in 2015 but didn't think that I could ever profit and only started looking more seriously in 2017.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +2 1

I came across bitcoin and cryptocurrency through a friend of mine. My friend use to earn a lots of income from crypto world and I was convinced to  join him and he puts me through. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I came to know about it from my friends and internet. After coming to the forum I heard the experience and success of a lot of people in the the bitcoin transactions. I really appreciate if these are taught in the school just for basic knowledge.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I heard about Bitcoin from my elder brother who always tell me about Bitcoin and I do tell him that you don't use to be tired of being scammed, I always say Bitcoin is a scam not until he joined cryptotalk forum, gained a lot of experience and invested most of his savings, and got a lot of money which he never thought he will earn.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 1:50 PM, VijithaVarghese said:

I came to know about it from my friends and internet. After coming to the forum I heard the experience and success of a lot of people in the the bitcoin transactions. I really appreciate if these are taught in the school just for basic knowledge.

I hear that there are countries which are already teaching crypto in schools, but in general governments are against cryptocurrencies so it would take a very long time to be appreciated and taught in schools.

It was way back in 2016 when a friend of mine is telling me about bitcoin and how it operate during trading but I did not give it much attention like that but here am here benefiting bitcoin from cryptotalk platform as a matter of fact am happy anytime am posting here.

• +2 1

I have heard about Bitcoin for a long time, but I don't know how to get it and how to convert it to fiat, in 2019 my family then taught me to enter local trading by registering there, then I bought through a bank account and at that time I started trading small.

• +1 1

I knew bitcoin with the help of my friend. My friend introduced me with bitcoin and how it works.He also introduced me with crypyo world. He suggested me to post here.

• +2 1

it was in 2010 and the most painful thing was that I was not able to buy some because the tough idea was I did not understand what it was , if I got free satoshi then it could have been easier for me but to me I never understood what that was and so I just left it

• +3 3

I have been first know about Cryptocurrency from my friends.He was working with cryptocurrency for many years long.He told me about the benifits of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.I am very interested when i know about bitcoin.

• +1 1

I recently know about this world and this come to me from social media. And this was the good day for me and then by my friend reference i reach to this forum which is really a gift for a person who want to know digital world.

• +3 1

In 2016 I wanted to buy a used computer from a person who lives in Canada and I spoke to him, but I was not comfortable with his words, as he kept asking me strange and out of topic questions and he told me I will send you the computer and when it comes to work, send me the amount via Bitcoin, so it was like that, but when I opened The device I urged that it works on the Kali Linux system and has many strange additions, so I closed it and re-sent it to it, and the amount I had bought by chance remained in my wallet until I heard in the news the strong rise that occurred in 2017, so I sold.

• +3 1

I didn't even know Bitcoin before, whether it was real or not, but I found out about it this year that it really exist. I was very shocked about hearing its price then i start thinking Why is it so expensive? Since then I have started investing in Bitcoin and to this day I have not been disappointed by this Coin.

• +2 1

About 4 years ago, I was in my job, but in our country, which is hit by a crisis. We were looking for another income alternative and I discovered the PTC that were the most common option to generate income online. Now the most important was that the price of btc at that time was siginificative but we never imagined that it would get to this point. But now if I'm honest, don't pay attention to crypto until last year. That my income was wiped out by the pandemic. But this year has been good for me despite the whole crisis.

I have heard of Bitcoin perhaps since 2017 but I only started two years later and found that there could be a part time job with promoting cryptocurrencies with airdrops and bounties. I also invested in Bitcoin in 2019 for first time and I am still holding since then.

• +1 1

I found Bitcoin very late and while I knew the concept I only looked at this year only but since the moment I looked I never looked back and I am 100% supporting, learning and explaining everything since then, it only took me some months of research and I lately stopped with reading as much as in the past but I still learn from forums like Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

I heard of BTC while searching for online jobs. But I found it very complicated and I was not at all ready to right that complicity. But after joining this forum every has become clear to me. Now I know a good basic of the crypto world.