Cryto debit cards - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Cryto debit cards

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Is there a real crypto debit card? If yes I never heard about it, honestly, but why not, but it will take some time to generalize this idea, if they lunched a crypto card so the bitcoin is legal in all the countries 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

I agree with the first comment, I also never heard about debit cryptocurrency cards. Maybe you have something confused? Or Internet card, that's possible, but I also have not heard. After all, for banks it will not be very stable, the price of cryptocurrency changes every time, and it is not particularly profitable for them

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, soupster said:

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

That of Cryptopay is very good but I think that the only ones against this type of cards are the charges-commissions of use, but like their service, they also seek to win for it, there are Prepaid and Debit, either of them are good and is more attractive than the common ones, it implies revolution and improvement.

• +2 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:58 PM, TimopheyKa said:

I agree with the first comment, I also never heard about debit cryptocurrency cards. Maybe you have something confused? Or Internet card, that's possible, but I also have not heard. After all, for banks it will not be very stable, the price of cryptocurrency changes every time, and it is not particularly profitable for them

There are some crypto debit cards on the marke right now like the likes of BitPay, TenX, MCO card...etc. Ofcourse, all this cards doesnt exaclty use the crypto itself for payment but rather they convert the cryptos to dollars once you wanna buy something.

• Useful or interesting 3

Unfortunately we do not have such services here in my country, I hope they will have such services in the future because they are very useful and necessary in the world of Crypto.

I watched a vlog on youtube before about her getting Bitcoin debit card, if I remember right, it was BitPay? I don't know. But I think it also works as an ordinary pay card. Not sure though.

• +1 1

I do not hear about crypto debit card. This is the first time I hear about cryoto debit card. I think we can easily use crypto debit card for our future regular transaction.   

I am not so sure if there is crypto debit card, but if ever there is that is good to hear, it means they are litttle by little already accepting the digital currency. and with crypto debit card it can be easy use for our future transactions. 

I haven't used it, the card are very costly you will be charged about a $100 just for a debit card to be issue to you. It is costly now

On 11/20/2019 at 5:10 AM, Rafbouk said:

I’ve heard of virtual cryptocurrency cards( XWallet do them) Not sure of plastic ones exists. Maybe MCO ( if you sign up with MCO you’ll get $50 but you have to invest in their MCO token) Nexo cards are trying to come up with something like that too. Thanks for sharing. 

It is also possible to test with a Wirex card. Good comments. Quite a number of cryptophanes use Wirex. You can download through the mobile app.

No I didn't get any chance to use debit card because my country doesn't support cryptocurrency they have banned cryptocurrency. One day my government will understand what is crypto currency then maybe I will able to use.

• +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 10:31 PM, soupster said:

I never used something like this crypto prepaid cards, where are this cards are used? Or they are cards that's are working in the bitcoin ATM!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't understand why we need debit cards. This is old money and old technology. Banks have already created mobile wallets, with tap and pay technology, so you can transact with your mobile phone with all modern POS.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are no such cards you are talking about at the moment and what you see in some sites and companies are experiences of this service, which plans to launch but not yet launched

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

25 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

I've seen several crypto debit cards over the years past, like spectrocoin, Dent, and etc. But never try to buy each of them. and I think its not profitable. I don't know to others who tried to buy em and use it too. 

What do you mean by its not profitable? Im only planning on using the Crypto debit cards for withdrawal purposes i dont think there are any profits or losses in that since its not an investment.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:31 AM, soupster said:

Do crypto debit cards already exist in the real world? If it's already there, this is the firts time I've heard or it. And in my opinion maybe it's not time for the crypto debit card to be released now, because crypto isn't fully accepted in this world. There are still many countries that have not yet received the entry of crypto currencies in their countries.

• +1 1

Honestly this is the first time i heard about crypto debit card because most of the time i am using my wallet to buy some stuff and also i used fiat currency. I think if they will launch something like that, crypto debit card is very long process. Did you get me? Sorry for my english. 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 2:31 PM, soupster said:

Wait a minute.  There was some guy on bitcointalk in the U.S. who was using one.  The member there goes by the name of DaveF, and he's like a hero member or something.  He said it was only available in the states.

While I believe DaveF, I was under the impression that nobody had yet come up with a way to make one of these things, that Visa and Mastercard wouldn't touch a crypto card with a ten foot pole.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have a reference to two cards:

https://nexo.io/nexo-card

https://crypto.com/en/cards

I still haven't used any of them because there is a project that has just finished its ITO. It is a project of my country and they have offered a debit card, I would be very interested in requesting a card from them.
However, I really like the benefits of NEXO and CRYPTO cards, both projects are very respectable.

One year ago there was too many companies offering crypto related debit cards and this was really awesome time as I was also using few ones but suddenly we have too many ristrictions from many countries so most of companies stopped working or few working but just for few regions so there is still some good escope in this field but very hard for companies to offer cards which works for all over world.

• +1 1

I've never heard of a crypto debit card. even if there is a possibility in certain countries, my country has not been seen. we certainly hope that will happen, if that happens then we can crypto legallah in our country.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:01 PM, AliceJun said:

The fact that crypto debit cards are not yet operational is just ideas of companies. I think the reason is that the cryptocurrency market has not been considered legal so lending will lead to many risks for the owner of the money.

I agree with your opinion that crypto debit cards have not yet operated because that is only the thinking of companies who want to use debit cards, but in a reason that the cryptocurrency market is not yet considered legal for lending and everything is in the sense of using crypto debit cards then they will wear a clearly obvious fatal problem to do so the loan will pose a lot of risk for the owner of a lot of money because it is still not considered legal.

• +2 1

I am in crypto from 2 years but still i am not use any credit card for the coins or crytpo card for withdraw. Crypto is a good business and i hope in future i will be used the crypto credit card and through that card we can easily withdraw the money. Crypto is our future currency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The idea of having crypto debit cards would be a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency world but would not that be too risky and unstable to use?

• +2 1