be safe from scammers..../spammers? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

be safe from scammers..../spammers?

No one can be safe, nor from spammers and scammers, it is simply impossible. There are many ways in which these characters can circumvent the security systems of the platforms. Now basic things that we should know: do not deliver our data to any people and less on links that are suspicious. We must be attentive to take care of our money.

• +2 1

The platforms these scammers operate should have done more as scammers disrespect them and find the ground to operate without anyone stoping them. I think that as users we can only report the scams when we see them but the actions taken in social media, youtube and chatrooms are taking too long and they can meanwhile steal a lot of money.

• +1 2

Scammers are the ones who have causing much damage then government to crypto they are scamming people and defaming crypto currency. People get scared from crypto, even I experience one time scam I was afraid for months the loss was not big but that leave scar. So always research before investment and do everything to prevent been scammed. 

• +3 1

Scammers are bad people and they deserve no respect and spit in their face, I am known what they do now but when I was starterd if they tried to scam me I may be fooled by some of them because not knowing a lot helps them to scam. They are trying to scam the most innocent and less intelligent because they are very stupid and easy to find.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Scammers are every where and they are very dangerous in frauding people in the market these days and one have to be careful with who to trust or do business with, however the real action that suppose to be taken is to secure our personal information very well and avoid sharing our secret or revealing our identity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I take the action to notify Cryptotalk and some more crypto websites that have good communities and warn about the actions of scammers or about something that looks dangerous. We have to be careful and help each other with our findings but always have strong evidence to back our claims.

• +1 1

I use a filter in my mail and messaging accounts, in the case of Gmail they offer an automatic service where the emails that are registered in a spammers database are deleted, In the same way you have to be smart and not put our addresses email or phone numbers on any platform since it is generally compromised and releases the data of its users.

• +3 1

To avoid scammers it should start from ourselves. Do not trust anyone about your email and password of your wallet. You can not tell if that person has a good intention and I did not see any reason to lend your personal info of yours and info of your digital wallet. Let us make our strong security came from ourselves

On 11/16/2019 at 9:04 PM, Sahbana said:

The action we need to take is to make the public aware of the characteristics of scammers so that they do not become victims. At least we help people who want to plunge in crypto world to avoid the annoying scammers.

Hackers hack the exchanges now and they know that they hack that and send the coins to another wallet no one know that which wallet we use. Crypto is the best business but the exchange security is very important.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scammers are spammers, as an active user of this great platform it is advice able to be self discipline in term of privacy information and how you to avoid revealing identity online.

I can't say that I hope the scammers will stop because they will not. As long as they find victims they will keep cheating. We need to make their work difficult by informing the beginners and anyone interested about cryptocurrency scams.

• +2 1

Safety is more important as if we hurry we will make a mistake and allow the scammers to steal our valuable cryptocurrencies. Every plan they have is about making a fast decision so beware when someone is trying to present you and opportunity most if it will expire soon.

• +3 1

I can't do a lot to prevent the scammers except from report them and to warn other people about them. The system in any internet platform doesn't have a lot of options and scammers are many lately and very annoying. We can do more to help ourselved by being patient and careful.

Yes, this really needs to be fought , because it is a dangerous topic in the world of cryptocurrency! But still, the simplest thing is to be extremely careful and attentive, to follow the person with whom you are dealing, because any fraudster can give himself away if you follow him carefully! The main thing is to restrain your emotions, and then everything will be cool

This is so true my friend. I think purposely do it to destroy the reputation of users and forum. Never fall for the scammers their offers might sound really convincing but it's not actually true as they would do anything to destroy the cryptocurrency value.

The scammers are actually easy to avoid but it is hard to detect one. I am not sure on how to counter their methods but it would be better to actually avoid them so you would not be get scammed by them. I would say that scammers really do not have that kind of power to fool a user if they do not allow making it happen. All I am saying is that we should be wary to everyone we are talking to so we would not be speaking out our vital information that would lead to our accounts getting taken control by other users.

Scammers cannot be detected through their profile they can only be detected by the person who they want to cheat so everyone must be very careful on his own to protect himself.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Scammers are everywhere especially online because it's way more easier for them to scam or deceive people because most of the things you can see looks real. The better way to avoid being victimized by this scammers is don't believe strangers offers especially those too good to be true. 

Yes mate that's true, In 2016 I was also victimized by scammers that use the "spam message" with link as a method of their scamming activity they send it via email, at first look it was like the original website, that's why I click it to visit the site, after that incident they have in position of my email address including my wallet that cause me $120 worth of BTC at that time. But the sad truth is nowadays, they are evolving more since they use all means of communications, like the social media channel, fake bounty campaigns etc. that's why never put our guards down because the fraudsters/scammers are always lurking around to devour the unsuspected crypto users. 

Edited by Masterrex
  • +3 1

We can't do too much but only ignore and avoid them where we are meeting them. They are bad people and in your real life you wouldn't want to meet scammers and discuss with them. There are threats online and many are concentrated in cryptocurrencies. Doing research will help you a lot gain knowledge on them.

Gaining experience and doing research will help avoid them. If someone discusses and is pressuring you to send money just block them and report. It is not working like that in crypto. Nobody can extort you and you should not send money to anyone.

• +3 1

Scammers are sometimes closer than they appear to be,it could even be your closest friend, A scammer is someone that tries to access your privacy illegally or forcefully using any means available.

Scammers are very dangerous people who always target innocent individuals who are not aware of them and destroy one money however I think the best way to avoid scammers is to be careful with our login information and avoid unnecessary link that are no relevant.

• +3 1

Hello everyone base on this topic I think no one should give anybody his personal information to anyone you don't know because is risky, they will provide you with a link and share asking you to follow the link and you will get money, you need to be active with those kind because they will decived you

• +2 1

First of all thanks my friend for this information. Well I have not yet be scamm by anyone at this platform. But I have lost a huge amount in many scamming sites. But now I am not doing such kinds of activities. So be careful about these things.