Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months?

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Well, starting today the price of bitcoin is dumped by $8100, we cant say that it will dumped more in this coming months its because we cannot predict it at all, its normal to crypto to dumped the value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I also think so. As the past records, Bitcoin will pump and then dump huge in the following months. It's totally my own opinion.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Price is not increasing for last 15 days. Rather it has down from 9400 to 8400. I am really disappointed to see this. I hope bitcoin will cope up with this situation and back stronger.      

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, that's right, I, too, on the one hand I think so. Bitcoin at the end of the year again shows its instability, then rises in one day to $ 10,000, then begins to fall. I think that after the new year the price will start to rise, but for now only falls

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

The first is the point. They will crash the market for their greed, they will want to double their balance for the upcoming run that will occur

• +5 1

We are the same thoughts bitcoin is still dumping this month and even next month. The only possibility that bitcoin may pump again is the upcoming Bitcoin halving event next year.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

bitcoin is down again, I don't know if there is possibility to increase the price in December. Maybe Whales not yet to buy bitcoins, they wait the price go down for more and when the bitcoin halving event is near then maybe they will buy more bitcoins, and the price of bitcoin will pump for sure.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know, personally, it seems to me that after halving as after all the other halving, the price will go up, because it makes sense, because the price of bitcoin has been growing steadily on the cool, then why it will not grow in 2020. On the contrary, I urge everyone to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

I think the two points you raised above have already taken place with the recent plunge in price of Bitcoin  just as halving comes into view,. What to expect from now going forward is the bull run, which might culminate in another ATH, before another series of profit taking would halt it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

We are similar contemplations bitcoin is as yet dumping this month and even one month from now. The main plausibility that bitcoin may siphon again is the up and coming Bitcoin dividing occasion one year from now. Also, The first is the point. They will crash the market for their covetousness, they will need to twofold their equalization for the up and coming run that will happen.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Your theory is very plausible. Indeed, in my opinion, apart from the Christmas effect and also the new year, the whales are also playing with prices to make a profit by making market dumping before they buy again and hold until bitcoin halving, Nice analysis mate!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, cryptolover75 said:

Yes.I am agree with you.I have the same point of view with yours.The price of bitcoin will rise high then it will be dump high.We all have to be patient until the all time high comes.

Bitcoin and altcoin have fallen a few months and we should get them by 2020, their rise, especially on altcoin which is already very bloody

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Now in the current time we are seeing the same sinario of last year, I guess nothing new will appear in the rest of this month, until the next year maybe we will see good news 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think we should not lose the opportunity of the bull run. Not just the whales can sell it, we can do it too until they can manipulate the market. But we can't really predict what's going to happen but I believe 2020 is the year of Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Big rise in prices I think will not be the next 4 months and the fall is possible. I assume the price will fluctuate from 4000 to 8000 dollars.

• +5 1

There is logic in your reasoning. The problem is that bitcoin course jumps are often inexplicable. But it is logical that before the price rises, it is going down.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I still have a buy waiting below $6000 so I need the whales to do their job 😉 But seriously indeed, I expect we will see some serious dumps this spring, so better take advantage of them!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

38 minutes ago, babacomputing said:

Well it seems only to be going higher now. Butcoin is gonna be cool this year.

I think we're seeing a typical pattern here ... the BTC price goes higher in the weekend, and dumps again on Monday. Look out for it, and you will recognize it as well 🙂 I avoid buying the weekends, because usually you overpay.

2 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Your prediction were not right because we have passed the December and we had seen that BTC and others altcoins price were so much impressive. And in January BTC going up.

The prediction was spot on! Look at what happened in December ... and January has not ended as well.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 11/16/2019 at 7:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Hmmm

Maybe

• +5 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:01 PM, PiroSense said:

The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket.

I seriously doubt markets actually work like that.  All the halvings are known about since the beginning, so there really shouldn't be a predictable effect.  That said, I have no idea what's going to happen or what those whales are going to do.

Bitcoin may well skyrocket this year, and I'm hoping it does, but I'm also hoping the market doesn't do a repeat of 2017 where we had a massive crash afterward.  But we'll see.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, PiroSense said:

If paraventure bitcoin experienced dump in the next month that means those that are holding bitcoin in huge amount are actually selling, but I think there will be a retracement when it dump to some extent. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You have a point here. Whales can manipulate the price if their sell their coins. That idea or theory doesn't tackle in my mind, that's a little bit disappointing to me. Because for me because of this halving, the price will go the the Moon because the supply will decrease and still the demand increases.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

i do no not think that bitcoin will dump now because bitcoin brake its resistance of 7800$ and bitcoin price is 7930$ at current time .i think this is the bull time for bitcoin and other crypto.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think you are no right . the price of btc was low few month ago but now it started increasing day by day and very soon the price will hit 20k usd.

• +1 1