Violations - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Violations

if you have brake any rule then you will find notice from cryptotalk team in your profile .after that you can resolve or correct your mistake which are you doing on  here.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

Sir in this fact you should check your profile. On your profile if you do not have any warning points then it is ok you didn't do any violations. But the fact of not getting payment is different. I think most of your posts are deleted for some reasons. But you should keep posting.

I have not experienced any of this,  but I think that for your post to be deleted,  it means you have violated the rules or probably you did not meet up to the standard,  so I quess or suggest that whenever you want to post, be careful to do  the right thing so as to avoid not being paid or your post deleted. 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:58 PM, pangitmo said:

Thank you for all the informations about violations you all said, it really helps a lot especially to the newbies. I also learned even if i am quite old here. Lol.

Same as mine mate I've never recieved any warning points that is why I'm not truly educate on its rules about earning points.Its good thing to know that we know our limitations so that we will not get being banned.

You can see your violation if you check your profile and you will see a warning points, admins will tell what is the reason why you get that warning points.

Lets try our best to avoid violating any of the rules,  so to avoid warning points. Read carefully the community rules,  do you will not fall victim to violation of the rules. Always watch out and be careful when you are posting 

Didn't get payment is not any violation maybe your posts are deleted that why you didn't get payment. To ensure it please check your yobit account where you can know Current number of useful forum posts.

I hope if u violate something against this forum.. I'm sure administrator will notify you about it. I still have a long way to go to get paid. So I don't know about how much or when does it pay. 

On 11/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

I am new here and i am trying not to break one. I hope someone will understand if i am making a mistake. I have read the rules. But we all human made mistake. So have you know your violation and  resolve your problem?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/22/2019 at 12:16 AM, Grease Lightning said:

I am new here and i am trying not to break one. I hope someone will understand if i am making a mistake. I have read the rules. But we all human made mistake. So have you know your violation and  resolve your problem?

I still didn't find the answers almost all the replies are the same and asking how to find out the violations they did unconsciously. Like us want the answer. I am hoping that the admins will see through this and make some adjustments so that it will be better to post for all of us. Just continue so study the industry and to make post that can be useful to all users here. By the way welcome to this forum I hope you learn a lot. And earn a lot from this forum.

Well, you can see it to your profile mate if you are getting some violations in this forum, there will some members are giving a warning to your account and it will be appear to your profile meaning yiu have do some violations.

Well if you violate the rules, you will receive a warning point from the moderators. We should follow the rules so we prevent having warning point, we are here to make this community better and by it will only happen if we giving good content and following the rules.

if we don not brake forum rule then will not banned here .do not brake rules and obey the rules and regulation.This forum is Amazing project i love it .

All Rule and violation are given in the the forum .please read them clearly and must obey the forum rules and work on this forum .and earn free crypto .

when you commit violation to the rules you receive warning. This warning can be without effect or obliged you not to make post for a period indicated in the warning. 

These posts are no more included in the total amount taken for the paiement of 101 posts.

But it can be also posts post not included without warning . The legal amount of post taken in the amout of 100 posts , you can see it on Yobit.net

You can check it to your profile and see if you receive a warning points and the description of your warning points. Those violations will not affect to your post that is not getting paid.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Well, if you ever do a violations and against the rules of the forum they will send you a warning points, and it indicates on what violations did you do and whether the warning points has an expiration or not, but base on your problem may be the reason why you didn't receive payment is that because of deleted post and the post you've created will be replaceable for that deleted ones so better to choose where to post.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:24 AM, Migo said:

I guess if the admins found any disrespect to the rules they will give a warning points, but you can't know from the post directly. 

If the admin or moderator are giving you the warning point he must tell you the reason of giving you the warning point if it is referral or spamming post or copy and paste 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I still didn't find the answers almost all the replies are the same and asking how to find out the violations they did unconsciously. Like us want the answer. I am hoping that the admins will see through this and make some adjustments so that it will be better to post for all of us. Just continue so study the industry and to make post that can be useful to all users here. By the way welcome to this forum I hope you learn a lot. And earn a lot from this forum.

I saw a lot of user is breaking the rule on purpose and this is making a hard time for other user who make a good contribution. Well i hope the forum admin can somehow find the solution. Thanks man 🍷

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If you do violation of the rules in this forum then you will get warning point here and you may get notification about your violation in your email address.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:24 AM, Migo said:

I guess if the admins found any disrespect to the rules they will give a warning points, but you can't know from the post directly. 

If you got the warning point from the admin or moderators they must told you in email that's you got a warning point from wich topic and wich reason

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums.

There are no such system as of now, because of the limited number of moderators to send each and every user the reason why they have deleted posts and violations. My best advice is to read and understand the General Rules very well. Make sure you don't break any rules, and you'll probably be fine.

If you do any kind of violation then you must be warned by the admin or moderator . you will get warning point and for 5 warning point your account will be banned.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:24 AM, Migo said:

There are also violations that one can commot in crypto talk forum. In crypto you must have only one account in the name of fairness. You cannot use multiple accounts because if you are caught all your efforts will be put into vain because your acvount will be banned.

Mods tend to send you messages when you have a violation that deserves a warning point but I don't think you get any notifications when the mod deletes your post as I also have content that is deleted and didn't receive pay but I haven't seen anything to indicate this besides the missing satoshi in my yobit account.

• Useful or interesting 1