Violations - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Violations

Kindly read the rules and regulations of the forum you can get exact answers on your question.

Just like any community, there is a control from moderators who are violating the given rules.

payment problems, we don't know even I don't know either. so when we try to make 30 posts max per day, we don't know whether it will count all or not. I even even counted only 4 posts. but I think the admin and moderators have their own judgment which of course we never know about.

8 hours ago, rjroshan said:

The only way is reading forum rules carefully before getting started and you can also do reading pinned post any section can get more details. Warning point notifications will be given to you by moderation after they found any spam from you but you can't find that post or why.

Yeah you are right when a person read the all rules of the forum carefully then I think after that he will not do any mistake.

21 minutes ago, Zahra001 said:

you'll receive a caution point if a violation and to your put up that is not paid might also indeed now not be deleted and the reason of your submit isn't always counted as it is not optimistic or does not qualify for payment.

That is good if that will happen. So that I can adjust my posting to the standards of the post that will not violate any rule of this forum. I always wanted to post quality post and with that I will just follow the rule so that in my future post I will know how to post properly and to acquire the payment per post of this forum. Thou I am not always for the payment but for the knowledge that I can acquire from this forum.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

If you break the rule they will notify you and give you warning points only but still pay you,but in you case,maybe your post doesn't meet the standards,or you commented on a post that is being deleted.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

I think it was a general problem when you created this topic. But about the notification, the forum will send you warning on your profile if you violate the rules and regulations of the forum. 

the warning point for something doing wrong in this forum will reflect to the profile.you can get idea from that.please be careful about the forum rules always to avoid the negative point 

Those who violate all the rules of crypto. Strict action should be taken against them. I think they are associated with scammers. They never want the crypto to last long.

Every users who don't know about the forum or they are beginners in this forum then they should have a look in the rules of the forum which will help then to get cleared about their rights towards the forum.

Well, it is the duty of administrator to give the reason for violating . Instead of being quiet and making it hard for the users.. making it even more complicated and not user friendly. 

No i don't see any kind of notification about any violation only if you have a bad reactions you can see it in your notification and see who give this bad or dislike , but we really need that to see if we have any violation to do not repeat it

Just now, scorpiali said:

No i don't see any kind of notification about any violation only if you have a bad reactions you can see it in your notification and see who give this bad or dislike , but we really need that to see if we have any violation to do not repeat it

Well I'm sure that if you violate any rules in the forum and the admins and mods see it, they will give you warning points, after you login, it will pop up immediately, and to the reaction or spam react I think you will not know in this days because I think the notification system has a problem because I receive reactions, but didn't notify me the only means of knowing is if I visit my profile and see the increase in my reputation points.

2 minutes ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well I'm sure that if you violate any rules in the forum and the admins and mods see it, they will give you warning points, after you login, it will pop up immediately, and to the reaction or spam react I think you will not know in this days because I think the notification system has a problem because I receive reactions, but didn't notify me the only means of knowing is if I visit my profile and see the increase in my reputation points.

Yes i know about the warning points i have receive a lot and for notification about reactions or quote from users the forum was deactivate this option by default you need to activate by your self, i have this problems last week and i activated by my self in setting

If you violate any rule of the forum and it comes to the notice of the admins or moderators you will receive a notification as a warning to avoid it and take further precautions.

If you violate the rules, they have a warning notification. Even if you make a mistake, you will be banned.

As long as we are confident enough that we are not doing any violations at all and we always make sure we only post high quality comments and topics then there is nothing to worry even if we have some uncounted posts. As long as we are not receiving any warning points, we are safe. Sometimes, having uncounted posts only means we have accidentally commented on low quality topics or on off-topics.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 11/26/2019 at 6:36 PM, Goodcoin said:

If you violate the rules that you will be sanctioned by giving you warning points or banned from the forum. Five warning points means your are banned from the forum.

Those points as I know has their own limits, some warning points having expiring date, there's no addition of your account being suspended, because I had warning point, for no reasoning, and it had an expiring date, but the warning point too said, there is no implementation of punishment of my accounts.

Like what you said about the 5 points getting you a ban from the forum is not accurate, you instead get 5 months of non posting till it expires

On 11/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

There is a feature for the notification of violence. You can get it by going to your profile. You can see warning posts on top of your profile but in the course if deleted posts you won't be notified for that feature.

As mentioned in the rules if anyone do violation of rules then he/she will not get paid.Also you will get warning posts.

When you do any violations or violations of the rules, warning points will be sent to you by the moderators, but if you repeat the matter, you will be banned from the forum indefinitely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think if you violate any rules,and they gave you warning points,they will send you an email telling your violations. so in  your case maybe those topics you made or commented got deleted so you need to cover first those loses.

You will get warnings from the admin if you violate the rules of cryptotalks.so you need to be careful in working with cryptotalk.Never break the rules. 

To know more about the type of violations you can read the list in the forum "About Forum" to know do's and dont's. If you know if you have violation focus on your profile.

I think you should try to read the rules and regulation of this forum to avoid making any mistakes. As I can see maybe you disobey one of the major rule of the forum thats why you didn't get paid for the meantime.