Violations - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Violations

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

I guess if the admins found any disrespect to the rules they will give a warning points, but you can't know from the post directly. 

I think if you have violation you'll be given an warning point because of that and you can see your violation on your gmail account. The admin that gives you warning point would tell your violation on your gmail account. 

They do have notifications on having a warning if you violate the rules. But regarding the deletion of you posts, I think they do not notify us with that. So just like others said, maybe wait until you get paid again. Sad, I think admins must talk about this.

If you did violations your post will be deleted and there is a chance that you are going to get a warning point some of the warning points have expiration but the others are permanent. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think you must've broken the rules of this forum page! And if you broke them there will be a notification in your profile, if you don't get that notification then i would suggest you to contact the admins of this forum page! And then they might start you pay you again!

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

How can I know if I did some violation? Do you guys know how to know if you made some violations. Is there notification if you did some violations from the rules of this forums. Because it is the second time that this happens to me. Suddenly I didn't get paid. For a day now. Last time I didn't get paid for about 3 days. And then it come back. And now I am not getting paid again. And I don't know why. I don't know if I have made some violations or not does any body know how it goes?

If you want to know if you got a violation to go to your profile and look for the warning points info if it is zero means you don't have any violation. Maybe your old posts were deleted that's why you don't get any new payment.

17 hours ago, Hashimi said:

You will get direct warning points on your profile and also notify through notification top right on your profile. Also they will tell you in detail what type of warning you received. Also you can contact them in warning appeal section. 

Yes I know that. But when your post got deleted. Is that mean that you did some violation. I think it is not being stated why your post is being deleted. That is what I am trying to say about it. 

On 11/20/2019 at 9:25 PM, Francoforte said:

If you have broken a rule your must be warned about, in your profile will appear the reason and who punished you. 

But your inquiry is more about not payments and you sure know that a lot of posts have been deleted.  Some due to our mistakes (duplication,  short in length,  nonsense,  etc.), others due wrongdoing from other people (bad topics moved to off topics, topics fully deleted that was owned by banned people,  etc,). 

On the deleted items nobody inform anything and you must keep posting until 'to pay your debt'.

Wow, thanks for sharing this knowledge because any time i am wondering and very confused why my post got deleted. When my post got deleter it doesn't appear in my notifications but when i see that my post per day wasn't enough that was the time that i realize that my post got deleted because even though i completed my post, as time passes by i look forward to my post and I saw it's incomplete. 

6 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

There is no wayvto know you violate rules until moderators give you a warning point for spamming, useless content and off topic posts. So, let us be careful.

Actually, there is a guideline to it just read the rules and regulations of this forum and follow it carefully so that you can prevent having a warning point.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

The same thing happened to me and I couldn't work out what happened. You can find them by clicking on your profile link. In my case I got to 570 posts and had a week away. They added a 100 post delay to get rid of spam. So when I returned they also delete lots of topics which put me 100s behind. I've had to post around 300 posts and I've still not made it to 100 yet. Every time I post 30 comments 15 topics get moved and it takes me back again. It's frustrating but if you just keep making good posts and check on the Yobit payments page it will tell you how far you are away from getting paid again. Good luck. 

If you violate any of the rules in this forum, then the admins of this forum will alert you by sending a warning message in your email because I think they will not take any action by sending a warning message .You must know the rules of the forum before you join the forum.  Join the forum if you have any issues with your future so I think that if you don't  get your payment   so  there  have problems in your post

14 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

It's already fixed now, on your Yobit panel you will see why how much posts you need to be included in the paying members, I'm glad that they implemented here, people will now stop worrying on what happened to their posts.

That's nice. Now we know what to adjust on our post or what post we made have been deleted. I'm glad that they are improving better and better as time past by. 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

i think by now all member know that not getting paid wasnt because of a violation but more about the deleted posts that affected our total number of paid posts against useful posts.

Id say rather to you that you should rather post because you want to post and contribute to discussion not just because you want to post to earn and that'll cut down the rate of your post deletion. But navigate your account and you'll find the reason why you got that issue

There will be something that will be sent to your profile and it indicates what did you do that is against the rule of posting here in cryptotalk. It also indicates who punished you, typically the administrators and the moderators and the punishment or penalty the you will face. 

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

If you have violated the rules of cryptotalk most probably you will be given Warning Points and it doesn't affect on the stoppage of payments.The payment still continue if your post qualify for the topics.If your post were deleted or being transferred to off topics section pretty sure you will never received any payment.Try to open your yobit account mate and you will see the post that is useful and the number of post that you are going to cope up.Then you will understand why you didn't get enough payments.

If you violate some rules or do something that againt's the rule of forum, you can see a warning in your profile. 1 warning you still good. i think the 2nd warning will give you 3 days ban for the forum. and if you have the 3rd warning you'll be ban for 5 days i guess, i am not so sure. 

6 hours ago, youwineth said:

Id say rather to you that you should rather post because you want to post and contribute to discussion not just because you want to post to earn and that'll cut down the rate of your post deletion. But navigate your account and you'll find the reason why you got that issue

I realize that you are correct. I should not go for the pay per post. But instead I should be active here in the community, contribute a good information, be friendly and everything will follow. Maybe I just focus a lot on earning from this site but I didn't focus is to get information and earn a lot with a lot of opportunity here in the crypto industry. Now I know that I will get information here and use it to be productive I won't be after the pay per post but instead I will learn a lot to be a good crypto trader as I dream of.

You will receive a warning point if a violation and for your post that is not paid may indeed not be deleted and the cause of your post is not counted because it is not constructive or does not qualify for payment

On 11/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, Warrior said:

Didn't getting payment is not any violation fault it's your portfolio remain post matter. You can check your violation number on your account

You are right I think the reason he didn't get any payment because some of his old posts were deleted and he needed to repay it first to receive a new payment.

Thank you for all the informations about violations you all said, it really helps a lot especially to the newbies. I also learned even if i am quite old here. Lol.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:24 AM, Migo said:

I guess if the admins found any disrespect to the rules they will give a warning points, but you can't know from the post directly. 

That's right and I agree with your opinion that the admin will give warning points because they don't respect the rules that already exist when the admin gives them, so in the future we should be more careful and try to read the existing rules.

11 hours ago, ako lng toh said:

Yes, i agree with what Raven said. If gou have a violation, it will appear on your profile here or you can see it on your gmail account and it will also show why you are being violated. 

That's true. You will know when you did some violations here in crypto if they give you warning points. But don't worry, after 1 month these warning point will disappear or will be expired. You're right too, they could see it on their profile. 

If you do not obey the rules, you will get a notification about it, the moderstors will give you warning points. Be careful of what you are posting and do not break the rules because if you are getting 3 or more warning points, your account will get banned.