Exchanges that have built in faucets. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Exchanges that have built in faucets.

If any one want to earn some money from any exchange like faucets than he can easily use the yobit  exchange . here you will get an free coin option.

• +1 1

In past there was too many sites and faucets which was offering this service but sadly rrecently we have no good exchange or site which is offering this service right now yobit is only exchange or crex24 is another but they have mostly coins which are not good enough to have any worth so better try to have some good skills for this option and then use this for gain coins.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

My suggestion is that you shouldn't go for faucets these faucets shows yo ads only snd don't pay , yes yobit has faucets like get free coins but all the coins there you get free are very cheap you can't earn good money from there so go for AirDrop or bounty

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

Crex 24 has a built in faucet same goes with yobit. But if you are looking for alternative microwallet there are alot of newly launch services since the closure of faucethub. just google search them and you find tons of this services.

spacer.png

Do we have something like that? An exchange with a faucet in them? Is a website like that even exist? If they exist I would like to know too, not because I want to use them, I just curious how they works.

1 hour ago, kondce said:

I do not think that a few exchangers Will grant a few free coins like fixture in their stage. I see the free coins in yobit, but it fair grant you exceptionally exceptionally little sum of coins. In case you need a few legit spigot, fair go to frebitco.in. it'll paid you of you get the negligible sum for withdrawal.

The OP was talking about a platform like faucethub, Its a microwallet provider and useful for sending small transaction in faucet websites. The other altenative is coinpot i just don't if they are still active now.

spacer.png

On 11/15/2019 at 9:06 AM, giash crypto said:

yobit exchange have own faucet named freecoin.

crex24 have also faucet that you can earn just a little amount of crypto.

i think faucet should avoid because just waste of time.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:07 AM, RyujinONE said:

Yobit have a feature to get a freecoins, but faucet was not a best option if you looking to earn a money. better you work as a captcha typer you can get 2-4$ went you can solved captcha more than 1k captcha, also try to faucet on gambling site. 

Yes yobit and and other alot of exchanges using this method.  So thwy are great to earn. So I have been earning through faucets but got nothing.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:37 PM, arifin1 said:

As i advise you to change employment, you'll find it now not financially rewarding to your job in the drinking water as a result make sure to achieve airdrop and even resources effort get the job done.

someone wants to argument exchange like Faucet that can be obtained. as in argument it's generally only about trading
For earning money

There is faucethub, it is the exchange also it is the faucet platform, but although the faucethub exchanging it is not that's active to be fulfilled fast

It's not enough to earn in faucets and its just a waste of time but if you want some exchanges platform I can only suggest yobit where they have freecoins that you can get for free. 

36 minutes ago, Sadiq09065 said:

Yobit offers free coins every hour and every day. However, I don't realize fauceting as a means to take home money.

Yes, it is true Yobit offers the free currencies feature, but unfortunately most of these currencies do not have any value or their price is 1 Satoshi and you cannot sell them in all cases.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, miskyming said:

I remember the exchange that has faucet which is crex24 exchange, there are many coins to redeem there.. yobit has also faucet, but you must do 20 trades in order to get tokens.

here are numerous other exchanges, but self-same petty is circulated near and it is not attraction the consideration of killing and time on them.

I don't know much exchanges name that is gave us some free coins.Yobit exchange gave us this facility to earn some free coins on daily basis. So used this exchange for some free coin. 

I have never found an exchange that has a faucet in it. Usually what I know for faucets is gambling sites. For freecoin in the exchange of yobit, I think that can be said faucet.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:06 AM, giash crypto said:

You open coins pot but faucets are way too low giving bitcoins and sometimes a waste of time. You can try doing rolls like bitcoin rolls, lite coin roll and ethereum rolls. Also you cam check for free mining sites that is giving every hour around 150 sathosi . This forum is giving a way higher compare to other sources.

If you can't afford to spend any more money every day it comes to a business, you can get some free currency. You are in this form so I think you are using Yobit Exchanger so use it

I do not know the exchange for the faucet. Because I only use YOBIT to exchange, my faucet site has never been explored, it is likely that someone will help you find this problem, friend.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:06 AM, giash crypto said:

Yobit, you can collect free coins this page https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/ and if you get YODA airdrop you can get daily interest by sharing social post.

CREX24 have faucets too for few coins, you can check on this page https://crex24.com/faucets .

But I will recommend you that you try to write here constructive topics and posts because here you will get a lot bigger reward than on faucets, of course like I say be creative and write constructive posts (dont spam) and you will get good reward.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

We have the likes of yobit which gives out free coins to the members of the forum and besides, faucet doesn't pay much which left me wondering why they like it uptill now

On 11/15/2019 at 4:06 AM, giash crypto said:

ExpressCrypto is a good alternative to FaucetHub
What is ExpressCrypto?
You can make your own faucet and let your users claim from it and they get their earnings in ExpressCrypto.
You can do surveys/offerwalls and get your earnings in ExpressCrypto.
You can claim from faucets and get your earnings in ExpressCrypto.
You can chat with other crypto nerds.

On 18.02.2020 at 09:06, Cryptokiller said:

Moat ofthe exchanges have no built in faucets but in yobit you will get built in faucets to earn money very easily juat by claiming. 

Yobit encompasses a fixture in it you may be able test it out,  furthermore crex24 is any other change with built in fixture furthermore identical with yobit