Exchanges that have built in faucets. - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Exchanges that have built in faucets.

the crypto is the best to make a money in that the date time in the crypto to get that the time in the guy from the btc and the other in it

I want to suggest you that don't go for the faucets exchange because these exchange are very time consuming and also not safe I have seen many users who are dependent on the faucets which has consume much time of such users and also they are not able to earn good amount from it so I don't prefer mining and faucets for crypto coins.

Nowadays, microwallets, which are money storage sites, serve as both wallets, faucets, gambling sites, and exchange sites, and I think the future of such sites is very bright.After a while, each one bursts one by one or has to close. 

I collect everything, though there are other exchanges, but there is very little distribution and it should not be a waste of time and attention to time.

Just now, NOBADY said:

I collect everything, though there are other exchanges, but there is very little distribution and it should not be a waste of time and attention to time.

Usually it is waste of time due to the lowest payment from the faucet sites and applications. There should be a better option but using this options require time and attention.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Hello guys I want some reception names that winning streak faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please donate built in faucets of exchange suppose you know.

There are many exchanges that have faucets but i recommend coinpot wallet. You can exchange seven coins which are BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ZCASH and MONERO something like that. And there is coinpot token which very profitable than all atcoins. All coins in that wallet has their faucets and they pay good more than many faucets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, fila said:

I guess the yobit exchange has some built in faucets with its free coins section which was working nicely until I did my first trade and now it requires 20 trades per day in order to still get those.

YoBit's freecoins faucet is the worst I've ever seen. I already claimed all the possible coins three times, and the net worth of all claimed coins wasn't even a single satoshi. You're still getting tiny pieces of some low value coins, it's not worth it at all. Exchange Faucets that are actually worth something are Graviex or Crex24 - I earn up to 50 satoshis worth every time I claim all the possible coins.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Faucethub was the best broker site for good faucets
Now the majority of the faucets is independent and make payments through it

And I no longer use that

THINK POSITIVE

On 15.11.2019 at 08:07, RyujinONE said:

Yobit have a feature to get a freecoins, but faucet was not a best option if you looking to earn a money. better you work as a captcha typer you can get 2-4$ went you can solved captcha more than 1k captcha, also try to faucet on gambling site. 

I also agree with you it is better to spend time on sites with earnings instead of faucets. Now it is better not captcha there it's pointless.

I think now many good exchanges don't supports faucets. So don't look for it as it's not a good way to earn coins. Better to do trading on legit exchanges.

I have personally never heard about exchanges that have built in faucets in their platforms becaude no one would use it. And by the way faucethub was not an exchange 

• +5 1

So far I only know yobit, with faucer included in the free coins section, although it is not profitable, it is accumulating a little, but another exchange with this type of taps I do not know, I have only seen some with external taps.

There are few exchanges that can have faucets in their exchange and I have not even come across any exchange apart from yobit exchange that has this faucets give aways

• Useful or interesting 1

This is something I hear for the first time in crypto world! I have not seen any exchanges that offer faucet income to their users. Those who sign up in exchanges are looking for high profit from trading. They don't join exchanges to claim from faucets! If you are seeking for a replacement for Faucethub, you will find your answer in new services like Express Crypto or Faucetpay which offer you other small tasks to earn more besides faucet claiming. They will also give you a list of famous faucets along with how much you can claim from them in the specified interval.

Yobit is the only I know that has this feature or had which is the freecoins tab but it looks like they are taking it away so I need other options as well.

On 15.11.2019 at 06:06, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

of these exchanges, I only know yobit and crex24, maybe there are faucets on other exchanges too, but I wouldn’t count on them if I weren’t giving good coins for free

In fact the faucethub shut down I stopped working on the faucets because it was the undisputed best and currently I'm only trading

Life is great and enjoy it

we have the likes of yobit which offers out loose cash to the contributors of the forum and besides, faucet would not pay an awful lot which left me thinking why they like it uptill now

They are not profitable and the majority of those faucets websites are not legit, and also the some of them the reach the minimum withdraw you need maybe years

On 3/29/2020 at 4:06 AM, Reostra77 said:

I guess right now only yobit is giving out coins for free and that is also a small amount and it takes a long time to withdraw it from yobit

But not a faucet. You can collect as possible coins without or with only one captcha. But on faucets, you have to solve captcha everytime especially each one hour. So, you are right but for yobit, not faucet. 

In fact, I did not use any platform that relied on taps and I advise you to stay away from this method of earning because it is not possible to make a lot of profits through taps and it is better to use reliable platforms and work in the field of trading and investment instead of taps because it is more profitable

@Zaino34 obviously mate , faucets is just just a wastege of time , even if we worked full day on faucets then we didn't create 2$ in a day. 

this is better if we work on forum's , signature campaign , joining bountys as well airdrop this is 100X profitable as compared to working on Faucets .

• Useful or interesting 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg