How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox.

In order to collect your 1% coins (you can withdraw only 1% daily) you need to fulfill several conditions. All conditions are indicated on your invest project.

9 minutes ago, Maraj77 said:

sorry dear, I have no any idea about it. beacuse I am not use air coin, but I am very interested to know about it. beacuse I need to about this matter. if anyone have any idea about this matter please tell me.       

If you do not have any idea, you do not have to answer his question. 
By the way, AIR has been released last year, I think october or november, not quite sure. It started it's value at 700k satoshis, but now it went rock bottom at below 1k sats. 

Edited by Darkelf11
  • Useful or interesting 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I have no experience on how to collect air tokens from Yobit's investment box. But I'll be able to inform you later on this matter.

I think that there will be a condition in order for you to withdraw air tokens from yobit's investbox. I really don't have an idea about air token and also I don't really use yobit for investments. I just use yobit for getting paid here through posting. Also I checked the section of investbox and there are better coins to invest with.

I think there might be a certain limit to withdraw, or we often call the minimum withdrawal limit. or maybe AIR is not yet available for withdrawal from the market. I don't have the token, so I don't know the information for certain. it will be more effective if you do contact support from the team.

You can't get them out of investbox, you will have to wait until the investment time have elaspe this was the deal with the airdrop, yobit made it that way to keep air price for falling fast cause people usually dumps free coins.

Hello You have to send gratuities every day and wait for the results. Usually people who run Investbox always pay percent every day. But I also do not understand this, The more Profit you will get from those you can withdraw more of them. 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

I think you can't withdraw your investment amount. But everyday you will get a percentage of the amount. I think it will be for lifetime. You can collect it and sell it. It will give you profit more than your 100 tokens.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

Air token is mostly good in investment box their is grows and give interest to holders.May be in future  the allow with drawl option of Air token.Before that you have to wait .

On 11/14/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

In the yobit exchanger investbox feeature you will get more coins to invest for pofit. I think you cann't withdraw your fund after invest. Recently i invested on yoda token. After that i am unable to withdraw it. But you will get your profit if you complete all the tasks.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I was not in the Air airdrop. However I did take part in YODA airdrop, and similarly the coins were transferred tot investbox, and whether you like it or not, you cannot withdraw. However I was able to sell my daily rewards that I got which wasa about 1% everyday, I guess I made like 20$ by selling it, So it was not a loss for me. 

I guess you cannot withdraw this token from the investment fund and you will still only get the percentage after performing certain tasks required from you.

Well I think you have invest on youbit. By investing money you can't withdraw money. You will get 1% interest on them. So you must have wait some time to earn money and withdraw money.              

Am not sure that we have to really be sure of what to do when we work in the forum we have to really keep on doing everything possible working for me and to really sure how yobit works for I have never tried it but am hoping it does really pay off in so many ways

I think its not possible to withdraw all the air tokrn coin at once you have to do it one by one  at once you can withdraw your profit amount. 

Investbox pays 1 percent per day to get this 1 percent, you have to repost in some kind of social. network, then you can get 1 percent of your investment box.

Invest box has some term and conditions you check whats the plan of airtoken in invest box because you received daily interest on your plan which you received on interest on your tokens. 

Different coins on the exchange in the investment box different conditions. And the coin is received in the Air airdrop not appear. You can only output a percentage if the daily conditions are met.

Investbox is just give you them daily then waht we can dooo okay you can stop investment that is all 

You can stip investment or just wait until you get more with days. It is safe to stop investment anytime you want.

Normally, Airdrop tokens are like a Bonus and you can only trade with it. You can't exchange or withdraw it. This is what I see most of the time. I might be wrong this time. 

On Investbox is for investing there, but if you want to withdrawal what you have invested on this Investbox you need to cancel your investment then you will find them on your wallet to do the withdrawal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, T1mopheyKa said:

You can not withdraw money from the investment box , you can only get a good percentage, and after that, you can already sell this very percentage! My friend, do not worry, and just collect from Investa profit!

I also currently only collect a few coins including bitcoin and ethereum until the price stabilizes. in my opinion this will last longer than usual.

As far as I know, as was the case with the last Airdrop, you cannot withdraw these currencies except by performing some tasks that the platform prefers to you.