How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox.

Well I have heard a very little about this airdrop. And i think that we cannot withdraw the air token but we can get the percentage of the investment. Usually when tokens are listed in yobit the price is good high but eventually prize goes down and then once again it rise and fall and then come down to a constant range of value. This is my own observation. I observed Dice, Dlrs and Talk token following the trends.

• +2 1

First, this token can be searched for information about it on the platform and it does not own a blockchain and therefore it cannot be taken out and is only available for trading on the platform And the invest box simply can put currencies in it and implement the conditions, if any, to obtain the percentage, and it can be canceled at any time. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are no conditions, just click on the investbox option and then choose my investment, and you will find the currency listed And you collect the percentage and you can simply cancel by pressing cancel and the currencies will be converted into a balance on the platform.

• +1 1

I guess what you take as airdrop cannot be withdrawn, they have to stay in the investment box and you can only take their profit or interest, this is good my friend because if you withdraw all of it and every body did that the token's value will drop, but this way it will stay and you can benefit from it every month.

• +2 1

On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

They must take into account if it can be withdrawn under any conditions, since they usually set conditions such as playing dice a specific number of times and in what currency it must be done.

You can obtain benefits through the dice to obtain many more benefits always, and without a doubt you can withdraw this if we must take into account where to withdraw and where we can obtain more benefits.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

When those things happen I think that to unlock it you must do some task to be able to later withdraw them so check well the conditions that the investbox requests.

• +1 1

You should invest before starting to trade it, as it will be very profitable And you have to own this currency and put it in the investment fund by pressuring an invest and fulfilling the conditions necessary to get the percentage from it daily.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Dear I never faced this situation but I think they are 99 for investment and one for trade so you can't withdraw it from investment because it is given you just for investment and it is impossible to withdraw 99 airdrops at a time so I think you should not try this because your try is waste.

I think you can take easily withdraw from yobit invest box. First of all you go to in invest box and press the option of my investment. Then your air token in it you can cancel ✖️ press the option . Your air token will go in your balance. It is very easy.

• +1 1