Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

Frankly, I made a purchase for many video games using the bitcoin currency, where I paid the money to send the link to download games, and I also bought many alternative currencies using the bitcoin currency

Until now no but I am thinking of buying courses from the internet like Advanced excel with Coursera or Udemy because they are the best platforms for courses ! 
I wish that if we can buy more things using btc

Although it is used as a method of payment, I did not previously buy any tangible things, how was their type, either clothes or tools, but I invested them more than once in mining sites and everything I earn is I directly direct to money because my country does not deal with digital ads

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have bought so many things by using Bitcoin why not? I have bought like T-shirt, Mobile applications, streaming plan purchase, Video editor software with the premium features etc there are still so many things which I have purchased by using Bitcoin. 

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

you can use bitcoin online to buy items that approved bitcoin to be the payment. It is nice that some sites is  accepting bitcoin as a payment so that you dont need to exchange it. 

Yes, I used bitcoin to buy many things. I bought many accounts from different websites and game cards and also used the money I got to buy a computer in order to continue to work better with encryption.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, kabanidze said:

And how could one buy something for bictoin if no one is selling anything for it? No way, so I could not and never saw anywhere that something could be bought for Bitcoin. Well, I saw that in some countries there are places where you can eat and pay with cryptocurrency, but I have not been to such places yet.

I'm sure you've spent your money in cyberspace by buying something at an online store, and so is Bitcoin, you can spend Bitcoin by using it to buy something, like buying a domain, buying a VPN, or antivirus using cryptocurrency payments,

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +4 1

On 4/10/2020 at 10:30 AM, MaksS said:

I am not a big investor or user these days. As long as I get into it like a kid. I need time to run, but I will do it once. A small amount of BTC that I contributed to Forex Trading Broker to trade on this exchange

The topic is not about cryptocurrencies purchasing crypto or trading, it is about buying things with the crypto you have.

I have purchased hardware parts in 2018 using Bitcoin.  I've sent the transaction with small fees of a few satoshi and transaction was validated after a couple of hours. The merchant was more interested in crypto payments instead of fiat, although lately I haven't bought anything with crypto. Sadly most merchants don't accept Bitcoin and I have to figure out the best prices of the items I need. If any merchant has lower prices using crypto, I'd definitely prefer them.

Yes indeed as you above mentioned we are using BTC for trading purpose. There are a lot of people, who are using as a payment. But honestly l didn't buy anything with Crypto. But BTC as payment will be most popular in the near future in my opinion. 

I have purchased some merchandise for Dragonball from a local online store that accepts the use of bitcoin as a payment option. However due to the difficult times world wide and the fact that many countries are on a lock down i have yet to receive the item. The payment however was successful and therefore this attests to the fact that bitcoin can be used in purchases on this site. Furthermore, i have used bitcoin in purchasing airtime for my mobile device.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No, Not at all!

I haven't used BTC as my payment method till date. It would be great idea to start spending bitcoins in purchasing a product that you need in your everyday life, but still can't due to my countries policy, and there's no any way to purchase with bitcoins, as the bitcoin payment is not accepted and the State National Bank has declared Bitcoin trading and transactions through bitcoins as illegal.

16 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

Yes I have and it was a mobile phone. Back in 2018 when I profited investment I made in binance exchange. Immediately when I withdraw the money I bought Samsung galaxy S6 I was very happy.

Same here, also tablet and other stuffs. 

The happiness I fell the time I bought was worthless especially that's the first time I try to buy things using bitcoin. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally I have used cryptocurrencies as a way of payment for multiple items like Food, Clothing, Artifacts, Personal Uses Etc, that is very sarisfactor and I am very happy to be able to buy the things I need with cryptocurrencies

No i did not purchase anything from crypto. But we can purchase any domain names and such thing by tgis crypto currencies. But in few years we will start online shopping by crypto currencies. 

No, this is the first time I enter the world of the cryptocurrency, I have not bought anything for it until now because I want to invest the amount first, so here is a small amount when I earn from it a little and I will buy too many things lol.

Well for me I haven't been long In crypto and actually I haven't bought anything with my bitcoin yet , because am trying to gather a nice amount of bitcoin and start trading then later on I can now shop online with the profit of bitcoin I made .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Sty1e said:

previously, before the quarantine was introduced for the money received from cryptocurrencies, I traveled to other countries, where to spend now I have not yet thought but I think that I will invest in gold

I am purchasing a load for my phone using crypto, that is all that I can do now since I can do anything physically now.

Yeah, crypto is more profitable than gold. The price of gold is high but its demand is very low. Gold is slowly losing market position but crypto is rising. I bought a lot with Bitcoin and have a desire to do more. Gold can never go to crypto.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, Basad said:

No I have never bought anything using cryptocurency I have no much idea and experience on that, I convert my coins to Fiat currency then used my credit card to purchase

There is no much to it anyway, very few  people and companies accept cryptocurrency right now.

I have purchased many thing  with,bitcoin in online but have not used bitcoin for purchasing anything in offline becuase in my country the service of purchasing with bitcoin is still not available     

On 4/14/2020 at 5:34 PM, BTC Future said:

I have purchased hardware parts in 2018 using Bitcoin.  I've sent the transaction with small fees of a few satoshi and transaction was validated after a couple of hours. The merchant was more interested in crypto payments instead of fiat, although lately I haven't bought anything with crypto. Sadly most merchants don't accept Bitcoin and I have to figure out the best prices of the items I need. If any merchant has lower prices using crypto, I'd definitely prefer them.

I havent yet buy anything with my cryptocurrency because I am saving it for my investments so that I can invest and earn money If I wait enough time and if I wait for an opportunity to come I will grab it. 

Yes, I bought many things using Bitcoin first
I purchased FIAT money through bitcoin as well as some commodities and products and paid for bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it