Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Well for me, i will prefer to hold my bitcoin instead to buy dome gold using bitcoin because the price of gold are just stable unlike bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile, anytime it can be changed the price of it if this will be rise or not and this will be good for us because there is a tendency that we can get some extra money from it.

4 minutes ago, Zaira ali said:

I dont know about this but if it happens it will be great. Buying gold with BTC is the best thing . Thanks

in my opinion it is best to buy gold from bitcoins because gold is metal object and it's worth is not becoming less in near future however bitcoin is risky and it's prices fluctuate a lot.

In my opinion, if someone is investing in the context of science in the present context, I think that investing in one of the best and greatest things is because I think now that I can have a lot of profits in the futureInvest in our time.So that we can a lot more profit

On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

As you said I don't found any double investment. Because people will buy only gold through bitcoin. In their only will hold not bitcoin. But if they hold 50% amount in gold and other 50% amount in bitcoin then it will double investment.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

19 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

I do not think this is good, because assets are bought for assets. when the same assets have a dollar value, but are exchanged or bought, I think this is bad. it would be better if you bought it by decree.

Why most people think about buying gold with bitcoin? We can also think the other way. Buying bitcoin with gold can be a better idea because bitcoin grows much faster than gold and if you sell your gold and buy bitcoin at the beginning of bull market, you can multiply the value of your gold in a few days or weeks. After bull run finished, you can sell your bitcoins and convert them again to physical gold. This can be a new trading pair no one has ever thought about it. Trading bitcoin against physical gold! In this case, gold can play the role of a stable coin.

This would be great, as gold is the best thing to buy and store with Bitcoin, and it will make good profits in the far future.

I really want to try to buy some gold using my cryptocurrency can you tell me where did you find it.because I wanted to diversify my investment .it's not a good idea to put all my money on cryptocurrency and I think gold is a good option .

I think in the in inside East countries fill with arebuying bitcoin with gold and it follows that gold with bitcoin it is common there

Edited by Rstunirk

For me I prefer to invest or trade my money with Cryptocurreny ! to be honest ! I dont like to invest my money with gold ! because I think its very hard to get huge profits like you did with Crypto !

Yes this will be a very good investment because the price of gold also rises just like BTC and other cryptocurrencies. So it will be a very very very good investment plan.

45 minutes ago, Ghum pagli said:

profit per year. Gold is not comparable with bitcoin because bitcoin will overtake gold several dozen t

in my opinion it is always best to buy gold from bitcoin because price chart of bitcoins have a lot of variation and fluctuation through out the day it is very difficult to keep a track of their prices and to analyze all of your movements and investment it will always be hectic to keep this much information in our mind.

If you want to invest your money on bitcoin you have to enough knowledge. Bitcoin price going day by day. Thats why  i think its very good idea to invest money on bitcoin. 

I cannot buy gold with bitcoin, but I will only buy bitcoin with gold, gold for me is useless and I never buy it since I'm started to use  cryptocurrencies

This Is Right Because Bitcoins Are Not Stable In Its Market Its Price Can Increase Or Decrease Per Minute But Gold Are So Stable In Its Market Its Rate Dont Change So Quick It Is More Stable Than Bitcoin So You Can BTC To Gold Anytime.

Yes it is possible through bitcoin you can buy gold through online payment. Yes we know that the price of gold is increasing gradually but slowly and bitcoin price increasing day by day very rapidly so suggest you to not buy gold with bitcoin

I think it is the best option you will have, since its value is always intact, unlike the btc that goes up and down, it is always good to have a second option, and safer, but the btc is also very good for the clear future.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the price if bitcoin is higher than gold, the price of gold is stable unlike bitcoin that it change by hour, you can buy some many gold using bitcoin its because the price of gold it can say that is cheap.

I agree with you buying gold with bitcoin is a good idea but in terms of trading it will not be beneficial if the price goes up then you wont be able to take advantage of it.

Of course yes. Buying gold is one of the the most excellent idea you be capable of achieve with yours bitcoin as gold's value is stabl but bitcoin's cost changes in authentic time hence it is a clear view each time you quiet invest you canister may excellent things....but bitcoins it's a a lesser amount of most likely next a big cheese

You can buy gold with bitcoin, is normal you just have to convert the bitcoin to local currency and then buy gold from the sellers or if he like crypto you can send him and collect your golds. 

7 minutes ago, Ashik Raj said:

Thành thật mà nói, tôi chưa bao giờ mua vàng và chưa bao giờ mua vàng bằng tiền điện tử. Tôi nghĩ rằng đó là một phương pháp khá tốt và an toàn là tốt.

Hi , please using English language sir.

OP Have ask with English.

So , please answer with English language too.

I don't understand what you say.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:32 PM, Great Commander said:

Yes. Buying gold is probably the best thing you can do wirh bitcoin as gold's price is stable. However bitcoin's price changes in real time so it is a good idea to store it and buy gold or whatever you want

I am not buying any coin through gold becasue if i need to buy the BTC i will buy though that from the exchanger and that exchanger will give me good rate from the market and it is the easiest way for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did it once and bought 1 gram of gold with Bitcoin via Goldmoney. They store the gold in a vault bit as it's value is almost nothing it's hard to get it out. I now see Bitcoin as the digital gold so no more buying real gold for me.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

8 hours ago, Shamim77 said:

I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup.You can hold both as both will generate your profit. Specially bitcoin.

It seems good but I haven't seen the process you can do that with, there is no how to buy it 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

In forex I always trade with gold. Now that I  can buy gold with a crypto coin it is a win win case for me now. Thanks for sharing.