Cryptotalk campaign in Bitcointalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Cryptotalk campaign in Bitcointalk

On 11/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I learned cryptotalk on bitcointalk. I saw a lot of signature having that and one of forum members there in local thread give me an advise to register here. Now the thing is this. Can I participate on the signature campaign of cryptotalk on bitcointalk even if I am just a jr. Member there.? Can I wear it's signature? Even I won't be asking any payment. I just want to wear the signature of cryptotalk as a sign of gratitude for being part of this wonderful forum. Or is prohibited because I am just a jr. Member on bitcointalk.? Can any admin answer this question? 

Indeed yes,

you can only participate if your a senior member there, so you need more job to become a senior member so that you can participate in the signature campaign. just keep on posting on it.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Thankyou for the info friend to be honest I do not know that. But before I know that I have already reached 100 post. Maybe I am enjoying my self here being active with the topics. 

You don't know about that but you already have 448 content count? Are you earning here?  Because you said, you don't know to activate your account. Did you bind your cryptotalk to your yobit account? Am i misunderstand your post? I am so confuse. Correct me if i'm wrong. I hope you received your payment. 

I learned cryptotalk on bitcointalk. I saw a lot of signature having that and one of forum members there in local thread give me an advise to register here. Now the thing is this. Can I participate on the signature campaign of cryptotalk on bitcointalk even if I am just a jr. Member there.? Can I wear it's signature? Even I won't be asking any payment. I just want to wear the signature of cryptotalk as a sign of gratitude for being part of this wonderful forum. Or is prohibited because I am just a jr. Member on bitcointalk.? Can any admin answer this question? 

I see your passion to support cryptotalk signature campaign in bitcointalk but even me I can't wear a signature even my rank is a member because they didn't make a design for all ranks. 

I think based on the posts I've read on that forum, you must first reach at least a jr. member level because they only consider a jr. member and higher for the campaign. I've been looking forward to perform campaigning too.

5 hours ago, Raven said:

You don't know about that but you already have 448 content count? Are you earning here?  Because you said, you don't know to activate your account. Did you bind your cryptotalk to your yobit account? Am i misunderstand your post? I am so confuse. Correct me if i'm wrong. I hope you received your payment. 

I am already earning here I already bind my account on YOBIT. I actvated it as early as I my second log in here at cryptotalk. I think you just missed understand my comment my friend. And Also I have a lot of activity now. But I wrote that comment november 13 And I have posted a lot since then. Thankyou for your concern. I really appreciate it.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:32 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

The bitcointalk forum they have hard rules that's its too hard for users to survive long there. Because me yesterday I was just post two topics and get banned suddenly

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 hours ago, Kesonie said:

It is too bad that you want to join the campaign but the thing is, they only accept sr member to legenday only. There is a lot of campaign there that has a high requirement since the payment is in usd or in btc. Too sad but you may always show your participation and support here in cryptotalk.

the campaign is now off, I left the campaign for a new one because there's no more news or updates if the wallet will be refill again, I can't wait for a few more weeks or months like all the other are saying.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:43 AM, Alia said:

Crypto talk campion will be able to do that so many friends will dont know about that form that is very nice form so many users our here and their own views.

Nope, they will not allow low ranks to join the signature campaign because they preventing low ranks to spam the campaign and mislead other users about it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That campaign run in bitcointalk forum and has rules only member with high rank can joint ( SR, H, L ). You not allow to follow the campaign because not fit with the rules. Why you not join cryptotalk campaign pay per post, you'll get reward same like bitcointalk.

Any word on whether the BCT campaign participants are ever going to get paid?  It's now been over a week with no payment and no word from yobit.  I'm sure this post will get deleted, but it's still better than the bots posting above me.  Yobit definitely needs to communicate.  Not better; they need to just communicate period.

The wallet is still not refill all participants cannot transfer their balance, I hope the admins will b eso kind to refill it so participants will have a good holiday, we all need money this holiday season of course and refilling it mean more to participants.

Even I won't be asking any payment.

I don't think you could. Wearing a signature isn't just a support thing. While wearing the signature, you represent the website. And if you make any unethical act while wearing their signature could impose risk and bad reputation on what the company/program/website you're representing.

you cannot participate in the campaign on bitcointalk because the rank of senior or superior is required to access it, and you cannot even wear it to advertise the forum because they are designed specifically for the upper ranks, at the limit you can put a link with the forum address in your signature area

for the signature issue, I think you can. because I used to be a bitcointalk for the first time, my full member account used a signature that was still a member, that was okay. but it will not get payment because based on the rules, the payment will be according to the account rank and signature. just try if you really want to wear it and don't expect a signature. but juniors can't use avatars yet.

Yep you can wear their cryptotalk signature, but they will not pay you. Better to join some signature campaigns that qualify Jr. member rank at least you can earn some coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the bitcointalk account you can do anything as you want. if you want to out your signature in your account you can but you will not be eligible for payment

On 11/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, scorpiali said:

If you have a jr member in bitcointalk you can't participate with Cryptotalk to earn and i think it's not about signature but it's about posting in bitcointalk

In cryptotalk you can do something by posting to get paid every day but in the case of the signature it is about posting on bitcointalk so that it cannot follow it because you are only a jr member here.

15 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

In cryptotalk you can do something by posting to get paid every day but in the case of the signature it is about posting on bitcointalk so that it cannot follow it because you are only a jr member here.

In cryptotalk forum you if you are new you can earn more than bitcointalk because you don't need to be ranked as bitcointalk, but there is no signature already here and we hope they can add this feature

25 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

In cryptotalk forum you if you are new you can earn more than bitcointalk because you don't need to be ranked as bitcointalk, but there is no signature already here and we hope they can add this feature

Everyone will hope so, buddy, because if cryptotalk has a signature, then I'm sure we don't need to be classified as bitcointalk anymore because in cryptotalk there is already something in common by adding that feature to cryptotalk.

You will not be allowed to join bitcointalk also in crytotalk as i search many post now,all has specific rules and regulation,so that. 

17 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Everyone will hope so, buddy, because if cryptotalk has a signature, then I'm sure we don't need to be classified as bitcointalk anymore because in cryptotalk there is already something in common by adding that feature to cryptotalk.

Yes if cryptotalk have a signature we don't need any ranking to have it not like bitcointalk 

I agree with you that like as crypto talk the bitcoins talk pay. But you know that is very old platform and for earning you reached at senior member rank and bitcoins talk pay only these post which is get like from public and highest like post paid.

You cannot do that its hard to say this but bitcointalk is another higher than cryptotalk more importantly the standard there is much higher than here so its impossible to join there.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think you cannot,they have ranking system there where you can join or used a signature. I join bitcointalk because of cryptotalk but i dont know much about it,so waiting for some information here in your topic,might help me also.

For me cryptotalk is better than Bitcointalk.because on these forum after your 100 post and comment requirement you can start earning.but on Bitcointalk you have to reach a certain rank before you get paid on every post.