YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
2Fresh

YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT

Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?

Yes i didn't even know Yobit exchange existed about 2 weeks ago when i found out about cryptotalk forum, and then i found out about Yobit when you needed to register in order to recieve payments from the forum. I like Yobit exchange and i will surely use it soon to make some trades or to send crypto

I don't prefer yobit over exchanges like binance or kucoin, though I certainly have never had any issues with yobit that required customer service resolutions or anything like that.  They only issue I have with them is that they keep so many coins listed that can't be withdrawn.  I'm not sure why they don't delist those, because they're basically dead.

I agree that those who lost their money after buying scam coins are to blame for themselves, just chased after easy mining, and in the cryptocurrency world, especially now it’s very rare to find

Yobit exchanges deserves that we appreciate this platform that works very good. This platform makes the platform cryptotalk through which we can earn money and is also free of cost and without any investment. So, we really appreciate the yobit of this platform

Yobit crypto currency Exchange:-

The crypto currency yobit exchange give the opportunity for credit the bitcoins for the fixed purpose and work for this strategy and people invest in crypto currency and trade. After trading they earn profit and return the crypto loan to yobit crypto exchange.

Yes, of course,  i am fully agree with you you.because yobit is the most popular exchanger among the people yobit deserves credit as an exchange that has helped the growth of crypto now and in the future . yobit is legit and secure.

Yes yobit is good exchanges also they created cryptotalk for us to earn some Bitcoin. That is sure they release new token for trading. But please be careful every coin maybe ICO in the Yobit is only created for speculation. What i like on Yobit it is have instant withdraw, not like other exchanges where we need confirm and wait the withdraw.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Definitely i will refer this exchange to others as well as i will prefer this to other exchanges. Yobit have done a great job towards trading and free crypto.

I have a long-registered account on the exchange. More than 3 years and for all time I did not face difficulties on the exchange.

Yes i agree with you because yobit exchange will help us so much from long time it provide us good and secure enviroment in the exchange and also the yobit exchange fee is so much low to send the coins and also if we invest our BTC or other coin in investbox than we can make good money also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:24 PM, Rosepetals said:

Yobit for me is the best trading site,they gave me the satisfaction that I really want.Its so easy doing transactions and fast.Im hoping that all of us keep on supporting the site and the forum itself,so that they will become more successful and more determined in their fields.

lets not joke ourselves and say it is the best because there are better exchanges when it comes to volume but what we like about yobit is the fact that it require no kyc.

I have seen yobit go well. They still allow the trading of coins left by the developers. If there are bad reviews about yobit, you should see the problem first. Lot's of user make their mistake because lack of knowledge and blame yobit for that.

Yes.yobit really deserves credit also cryptotalk.partnering with cryptotalk by doing this campaign is really such a good idea.it gives us opportunity to learn knowledge while earning good amount of money to support our financial need.

Yes Yobit exchange deserves the credit, Yobit has work with so many crypto project to improve them giving them a home on its platform,  Yobit has also come up with lots of ways that members of their exchange can earn and make money easily one like using their investbox.

Yobit is one of the best sector in the world. A lot of reason I really love yobit. One of the best things yobit always try to gift us something like free coins. Also have security and so on.

All thumb up and credit has to go to Yobit exchange, Yobit is spending millions of US dollars o this campaign, bringing more people into cryptocurreny. Just wishing some other exchanges can also do something to bring more people.

Yobit is by far the best exchange available. Just question yourself, how many other exchange give you the ability to earn money just by posting. Yobit does that, it realises that most investors, or traders are not doing well, because of the manipulation of the whales, so yobit helps all investors to earn money, it also gives ability to earn from investbox, and also by airdrops like I got 700 yoda coins. What more can you ask. YOBIT IS THE BEST.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

Yes i agree with you yobit is an awesome platform and deserves a lot more credit, yobit gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release new coins

I didn't see any exchanger like yobit. Yobit is an unique exchanger. There is features of collecting free coins. Also here you can invest on different kind of coins which will give you daily basis interest.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yobit is easy to use and its very user friendly for new comers to do trading and exchange, i am using yobit since the day i joined cryptotalk forum and i am in love with this platform.

Youbit is great exchange site. I respect youbit exchange site. Becouse youbit is very handy excange site. Here we can exchange very easily. And most importent think here no kyc for withdraw. 

I found that yobit exchanger is best for a begginer person. Because it's interface is friendly and easy to use. Also we can collect free coins from this exchanger. There we get another service called investbox where we can generate profit through investment.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

My friends and me found that yobit exchanger is best for a begginer person.  Because it 's interface is friendly and easy to use.  Also we can collect free coins from this exchanger.  There we get another service called investmentbox where we can generate profit through investment.its rreally good. 

Yobit is one of the best exchange platforms that I know, has a diverse wallet that contains almost all currencies, easy to use, good liquidity, especially in the major currencies such as Dash, Ethereum and Litecoin, the volume of these currencies is more than 1000 Bitcoin per day in each of them.

Yobit has been my source of income since I came into cryptocurrency, this exchange has been my mentor in term of trading and the investbox that brought more Profits from me