Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning!

Every country must deduce certain come near to towards crypto because it's hope of the revolutionary monetary state of affairs of word. And it will develop into essential for all after only some living

On 11/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

What do you think will happen now?

There will be more regulations. Governments wants to control tax this scene to max their gains and will use criminals as a reason for it. Things will probably get far worse before they adjust to btc.

I don’t know about this but what you have written i think that doesn’t good if it really happen then that's mean really crypto will lose its value because crypto are created for decentralised and anynmous.   

i think pressure will continue but we have to fight back and not allow goverment to control crypto worlds and we have to protest against it. but don't know how to do it.

8 hours ago, rekter said:

There will be more regulations. Governments wants to control tax this scene to max their gains and will use criminals as a reason for it. Things will probably get far worse before they adjust to btc.

Instead of them tying ti gain back country, why don't they just give in and invest on crypt themselves?

11 hours ago, Sabbir Ahmed1212 said:

Yes, I agree with you. Because I think your words are properly logical. We can go ahead if you post this way.

What do you mean by we can go ahead if I post in my way. It's good to know that there's someone who agree with my opinion because I can think that my idea is somehow helpful or useful. 

With all these things, I will not give up the cryptocurrencies, even if they make them illegal, so I will stick to them to the end and make them my daily life because the countries are afraid of the cryptocurrencies controlling the local currencies and disappearing for good and being replaced by the cryptocurrencies this is the matter

Well, I am not quite agree with the loss of value of Crypto currencies. The points you have mentioned is for to bring them under a regulatory body. When the Crypto been regulated by any institution the value will be increased not decreased. they bring change along the way to make it better and better.

I might be wrong this is my personal thinking. 

8 hours ago, Hammedisiaka09 said:

You're right, if every Crypto currency holders have to do their KYC before using it then it is no longer an anonymous coin                                                                                                                                           

Now you see why i say the meaning of crypto is fading away, and what is even worse we can not decide the fate of crypto, we have no power over the governments.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, teminalibug said:
  • The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

Well, there has no problem if this will be implemented in some countries because first to the tax, they will adding it because they know that it can be helped their country in terms of their economic status, the second one is the KYC, some people are saying that this is not good by giving your information to other people but it has a good impact from us by keeping it safe and also to avoid some scammers from that platform.

What's the difference? I remember this happened before and nothing had changed at all.

It's all up to us the people that are using bitcoin to keep believing and promoting bitcoin for what it really is and not for what governments and other famous people call it

We should not abandon any of the features provided by cryptocurrencies, such as privacy, anonymity, closing the FustHop wallet was sad for many users, if the law would lead to the conversion of decentralized currencies into central currencies, we no longer want this law and suffice us The confidence we hold towards Crypto.

4 hours ago, Luckwrite said:

Cryptocurrency created to deprive people of anonymity! Although initially attracted by the anonymity. There's nothing you can do about it!

Nowadays only few people care about the anonymity, most only care about trading free airdrops and others and to do most of that you need to verify KYC.

People always find a way to change something. It is sad that the real meaning or goal of cryptocurrency is being changed because of people's greediness or selfishness. The invention of crypto is becoming more non-sense as long as the meaning of crypto is being changed.

The KYC/AML regulations from the EU are targeting cryptocurrencies and their value. They don't actually care for illicit activities and laundering of money, as this is mostly done by the traditional banking system. It is shortsided move by Europe.

It is possible for cryptocurrency to lose its meaning but I believe that currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and this national currency allow crypto to maintain its meaning.  Not like the zodiac.  You will talk to me about it again.

Not only does cryptocurrency work on this one topic, but currency works on many things around the world, cryptocurrency is a value and it is a great medium.

Kyc is necessary for us because it means we are more secure then without kyc if exchanges are hacked then funds are safe of all verified customers but unverified have doubts and exchange may not gave their funds. Even they are not hackers. 

Cryptocurrency will not lose it meaning now, it will be more difficult for cryptocurrency to tarnished within some period of time, which isn't gonna happen

17 hours ago, Bob option said:

Most countries impose taxes on the use of cryptocurrencies in all daily transactions and this is very difficult for investors especially because they are exposed to several pressures on imposing taxes on their capital and this causes most of them to flee

Paying taxes is no fun indeed.

But having basic healthcare for free is good. As are well maintained roads, and good social security.

All those things are payed through taxes. So I accept them as a necessary evil. Also for my crypto belongings.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

The taxation of Argentina on cryptocurrencies is something that may sound bad for investors in these currencies, but it may be the only way for governments to regulate and legalize this area, so this seems confusing.

I see nothing wrong with the kyc and taxes as,this is the only way for argentina to make it legal,and we still have our own choices,wether we choose to have a kyc or remain anonymously,kyc is just protection for money laundering,avoiding ghost accounts,terrorist financing and understand the customer and avoid future risks.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:07 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I don't think this is a big problem and this will not change anything
Cryptocurrencies will continue and such things have already happened in the past years

the energy to do anything freely without been controlled or monitored, freedom.

I think that governments and banks are trying to control cryptocurrencies by creating new currencies that impose taxes and activate kyc but will not succeed in controlling decentralized currencies like bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it