Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning!

28 minutes ago, Neshat said:

LocalBitcoin and Exchange KYC are a bit annoying, but they are inevitable. This is because these pages give the government enough pressure to enforce those standards .I guess these coins will not change anything, nor will the currency change that Facebook is about to take.

And this is what i'm talking about, the inevitability, only ensures that everything about bitcoin and crypto changes.

1 hour ago, Dolpharius said:

Now there will be a division of society into controlled and non-controllable that the government will fight with, this is normal for our time and everyone will choose how he wants to exist

The government have the power to push all citizens into controlled chain, like they are doing now with exchanges.

The digital currency relies on the highly sophisticated blockchain technology for distributed and secure ledger entries that ensure transactions are error free. But companies need to harness the power of evolving intelligence to discover questionable behavior online and prevent and mitigate internet theft in the cryptocurrency market before it affects users through data breach or loss of money.

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The government have the power to push all citizens into controlled chain, like they are doing now with exchanges.

Many people want the rich to pay more taxes, so that the government can be more. I want the rich and everyone else to pay less taxes, so that the government becomes less. Less tax means more freedom and prosperity. Let's make the government smaller so the economy can be bigger.

Just now, Dolpharius said:

Many people want the rich to pay more taxes, so that the government can be more. I want the rich and everyone else to pay less taxes, so that the government becomes less. Less tax means more freedom and prosperity. Let's make the government smaller so the economy can be bigger.

It is good point to make the rich pay bigger taxes though. bill gates said; the fact that he owns $110 net worthy means economy is not fair and the rich should pay more taxes.

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is good point to make the rich pay bigger taxes though. bill gates said; the fact that he owns $110 net worthy means economy is not fair and the rich should pay more taxes.

if you dig deeper, you can find out that the government and the highest officials do not pay taxes, it bypasses them and this is considered normal in our time.

Cryptocurrency is indeed made to protect the privacy of its owner, but that is the unique cryptocurrency, although it is private but all transaction information is displayed transparently, but if a coin carries the principle of centralization, it is new that the name cryptocurrency loses the meaning of cryptocurrency itself

11 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

That is weird actually, so they are the top Authorities

this is not strange this is the very humiliation and mockery of the lower ranks and it is very noticeable if you start to pay attention.

25 minutes ago, Yomeukhere said:

You are right. Cryptoworld seems surrounded and surrendered. Fiat regulators around the world have been imposing rules and regulations of any kind over exchanges, transactions of crypto assets and even private firms slightly related with crypto. Cryptoworld seems to wait its legalization acting as a tamed lion. 

If you were Satoshi Nakamoto and you see your creating is going sideways like this what would you do?

3 hours ago, Dolpharius said:

if you dig deeper, you can find out that the government and the highest officials do not pay taxes, it bypasses them and this is considered normal in our time.

That is why the rich get richer and bill gates saw this. I think that is why some of the rich people does not see the necessity if cryptocurrency, because they do not pay tax oven on fiat.

5 minutes ago, Yomeukhere said:

Nakamoto was a genius (be a person or a team). It's impossible to me give a complete answer but I guess that the fighting must be in the fiat field, conquering the retail markets and by the development of technology that avoid the exchanging and use of fiat currencies. Defeat the fiat money making it obsolete and unnecessary for the common people. 

Let's discus about Nakamoto been a tam or a person, i think he was a person considering the pure anonymity and lack of any exposition.

I actually agree with you, lately crytpocurency is losing its meaning due to the hype it bought to the world and since there are issues about it worldwide, it has slowly been molded into something it was not suppose to be.

As long cryptocurrency continue to be alive it will not lose it's meaning, just some country might use it in some ways but the future of crypto is big and I'm believe in that. 

On 11/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

What do you think will happen now?

Those that you have mentioned do not really affect the cryptocurrency to lose it's meaning, maybe you do mean it about those cryptos that are decentralized. That would make sense if so.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

What do you think will happen now?

They are just pushing crypto in to some financial monitoring  channel.They will slowly tight the circle.around crypto and then convert it to Totally new thing.Where  crypto lost its original origin .

14 minutes ago, Darkelf11 said:

Those that you have mentioned do not really affect the cryptocurrency to lose it's meaning, maybe you do mean it about those cryptos that are decentralized. That would make sense if so.

But if you red the writings of satoshi nakamoto you will understand those are the exact things he wanted to avoid, for that it even cost him a life.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

I think that cryptoworld has been losing its essences (privacy, decentralization, borderless...) as a tactic to gain legality. This could be a great movement if and when cryptoworld is legally displayed worldwide, then displace increasingly the fiat currencies also worldwide, and then the cryptoworld leaders re-start the lost features. 

Too much if and when and then to be a credible way. 

So You are cool for centralization of crypto for as long as is legally accepted, and all those KYC stuffs?

a lot fo people tend to get this depressed about crypto when its no longer pumping like it used to, but you should remember that we are still in a bear market and it will end soon.

They will keep doing it, and assume they can somehow control bitcoins. They can only frighten the crypto holders to work under their rules, but if someone decides to not do any of those, they can do nothing about it, coz you can never know who the owner of the wallet is.

I agree that with the innovations and with the further discovery of the people about bitcoin, the world is slowly making changes into cryptocurrency and refining it so that it fits into the real world.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

This is not wrong but the actions government and individual like Facebook manager are taken over cryptocurrencies is not right. They are trying to centralize it. 

Well we need Libra because it is going to be used as payment option, but well i too dislike the fact that it is centralized.

I am new here I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I am facing this kind of problems because most of the country in our region and not allowed to use cryptocurrency some countries also banned to conceive in my country doesn't want me to use cryptocurrency that's why I hold no cryptocurrency

The requirement of passing the KYC thing is pretty popular with a lot of exchanges nowadays. They said it's for a better of the future. To avoid money laundering or things. It's not protecting our privacy at all, not like how it used to be. But we can only follow that rules if that's what they want.

3 hours ago, Davon said:

I strongly believe that government is indeed trying to have control over  cryptocurrency and its projects  by trying to impose all that regulatory policies.    

And what about your option about success on that, do you think that the government will succeed?

In my opinion it is indeed unavoidable. If crypto currency is to be legalized in many countries, there must be regulations that regulate it so that nothing unexpected happens.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Nothing will happen because the community of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is strong and they will not be fooled by all of this regulations. Bitcoin can survive all of this