Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning!

Yeah all your listed attribute are very correct because Crypto currency suppose to free from privacy and unanimously so maybe the essence of Crypto currency is really fading aways.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:03 PM, kare said:

Yeah all your listed attribute are very correct because Crypto currency suppose to free from privacy and unanimously so maybe the essence of Crypto currency is really fading aways.

I'm glad that you agree with me, but is there anything that can be done, or we can not do anything about this?

13 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

I don't think it ie loss of meaning. It is juicy becoming officially adopted and where' government slow deployment will normally be restrictions and regulations. It can't be other systematic

But governments wants to control us again something g that the creator of bitcoin was very much against.

The meaning I think concurrency is losing now it decentralization. Some people are making it to be centralized.But seems its now increase the currency due lots are people are invited by friendly.

11 hours ago, Shoni kuri said:

Yes I now that creation of none privacy coin like libra what do you think will happen now made it good,,,

I think what is going to happen is full centralization and regulations of the cryptoworld.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

What do you think will happen now?

Crypto is growing day by day. I dont think it’s losses it’s meaning. Many country already adopt it and in many other country pending. Soon we can see crypto regulation in some other countries.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

i think that some countries want to create their own crypto currencies and working on this

also they don't want to depend on popular crypto currencies like bitcoin

and i agree with you this is really a loss of meaning because crypto should help countries and make the transactions faster and more secured

in my opinion this is gradually deviating the real mission of the crypto currency  , they want it to be cetralized and thier dreams are finally becoming true !

24 minutes ago, Mrittika16 said:

Unless we kill the government and the people manning the government which can also lead to chaos and anarchy, then we have no choice to make some compromises. In fact, the industry has been dreaming of recognition from the government but recognition comes with a price.  The hard fact is that cryptocurrency could not stand on its own, without a legal framework to stand on.

a very good statement from a good thought from this friend, absolutely can not stand alone without a clear legal umbrella

On 11/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, teminalibug said:

Doesn't have to, crytpo itself remains privacy, it's this crypto companies that has given up on the privacy thing out of fear of the governments.

Yes and they  have yo work hard for the forum and it is a good for yhe crypto  snd other users.

4 hours ago, duplexMan said:

If you lose, you can get more soi its not a really good and bad issue that happens, just be patience.

Do you understand the loss i'm talking about, the loss of what crypto real stands for not the loss of money.

I know so for as that crypto currency developed due to make secrecy and fully controlled by its user and in this way i cannot say more. If this is possible then the aim of Naka Mote fail because he wants developed more secure and user anonymity. 

I'm angry that Argentina wants to try this national thing, not the central crypto currencies. It is becoming officially acceptable to the government and where 'the government will always have restrictions and regulationsCryptocurrency created to anonymously deprive people! Although initially attracted by the anonymity I

On 11/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)

Actually crypto curremcies can not be accepted by many of governments without proper regulations. Although it lose the meaning of crypto but the good thing is that crypto would have fame in this context.

16 hours ago, Roomi said:

Actually crypto curremcies can not be accepted by many of governments without proper regulations. Although it lose the meaning of crypto but the good thing is that crypto would have fame in this context.

You you agree that the crypto world should be regulated, do you think this is what Satoshi would have wanted? he gave us freedom and we are giving it away.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:45 PM, Frozen said:

As long cryptocurrency continue to be alive it will not lose it's meaning, just some country might use it in some ways but the future of crypto is big and I'm believe in that. 

Yes it will not lose meaning as far as it is still existing.

10 hours ago, Illustrious said:

The standard Cryptocurrency will not loose there point such as Bitcoin while other night loose their point but those new coins

But the new coins are all that matters now, because they got these amazing features bitcoin does nit have.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I don't think it's lost it's meaning. Cryptocurrency is known as digital currency. For scammers and hackers it's reputation create bad on the market. I think crypto regualtion can solve the problem. We know that crypto will be our future payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 11/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, teminalibug said:

still no regulations made on crypto market although crypto means decentralized market but now almost all countries wants to regulate the crypto market so that government can earn tax revenue. 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, Amir YT said:

I don't think it's lost it's meaning. Cryptocurrency is known as digital currency. For scammers and hackers it's reputation create bad on the market. I think crypto regualtion can solve the problem. We know that crypto will be our future payment system.

Crypto regulations, is exactly what destroys there meshing of crypto, crypto is supposed to be a free and privacy space for everyone.

28 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It is increase in security not loosing it meaning. There should always be privacy and protection of people asset

Do you know why i say crypto is losing meaning, because it is not primacy anymore, there is centralization and regulations everywhere.

9 hours ago, Shayan Iqbal said:

No , cryptocurrency have very bright future it gives you good profit and if makes many millionaire and in Future it also make more millionairs. 

I hope it makes me millionaire as well, but maybe i don't know about it, but all i know it is not easy like you say to become a millionaire ion the crypto world.

12 hours ago, amara123123 said:

still no regulations made on crypto market although crypto means decentralized market but now almost all countries wants to regulate the crypto market so that government can earn tax revenue. 

There are countries that ave already regulated crypto, USA, Korea, China/regulated blockchain, Canada, Senegal, etc.

These regulations seem to me a desperate attempt by governments and companies to keep the growth of an economy at bay where they cannot have full control. But this is not going to stop us and we will continue here going over and up beyond them.

Well, thru meaning of crypto currency is to have past transactions and low fee. With out the need of 3rd party platforms because of Blockchain technology.  And ofcourse privacy, but we can't avoid to give KYC especially to those platform that giving easy way to us to convert bitcoin to fiat and to pay bill.