Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

I'm advising to wait for a dip, although right now the chance of seeing any dip is decreasing a lot. Perhaps if a beginner in crypto hasn't bought any yet, he can begin now with a smaller amount and if price goes down to try and find some bottom level entry point.

From the last week of April btc goes up from 6450$ then goes up and up to 10290$ and still not tales any major corrections price it means now we must prepare our mind that btc can takes corrections at times. So I am expecting that it's price can down to 7800$ or 7540$.

If you have preferred long-term investment plan for Bitcoin,it would not be bad, buy and HODL Bitcoin in safest wallets say hardware wallets. Once price of Bitcoin gets skyrocketed , you might sell them to gain a huge profits which is the beauty of long-term investment plan. 

It is better to buy as soon you see it gets to the best price you can afford to lose.

If you invest earlier than expected and then market price trends to the bottom line of your investment you wont be able to profit therefore lose everything you invested.

HODL always if you know that it's going to grow in the future from some specific news.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Obydullah said:

Cause i think in january nitcoin price down to less 6000 usd. It is good time for buying bitcoin and hold.

The price of bitcoin did not decreased in January, infact, it increase as high as $8000 or above, but later in March, the price decreased and it was as low to $3600 on some exchanges. It will be good to always give valid info. If unsure, check coinmarketcap for the prices. 

8 hours ago, Jana Ara said:

Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Better a poor horse than no horse at all.  If you buy BTC when the price goes down and keep it, when the price goes up, it will give you the most return on investment.  Coins should be bought as much as possible without investing during BTC down and if you keep buying, you will get double the profit.

@Jana AraI get this point and as a trader, the simplest thing to know is that it is profitable to buy at low price, but the question according to the topic is to give your insight weather to buy bitcoin now or not? If we buy now, is it going to be profitable? Will the price increase?

You may find that the time is not suitable for investment. Yes, you are right, but if you can invest a sum of money that you can afford after investing now because you have an opportunity now in the long term to reap profits, especially with the appearance of several projects, you will contribute to raising the value of bitcoin.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that we can never interfere with your investments, it is up to you and you are the only person who can determine the investment time, but I think you can invest any time you want.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/7/2020 at 11:16 AM, Basicity said:

It is really up to you when you will buy bitcoin, but for now, just hold the money because the christmas season is coming and usually bitcoin's value goes up in times like these.

You are a bit funny, you meant someone should wait till December that it is near? There are still five months to go, which mean that time is long. You can not predict the price will also favor in December by this time. 

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will no longer fall like last January 2019, currently bitcoin prices continue to rise and there is no time to buy because the price is quite high, you can switch to buying ETH, because I think ETH has a very good opportunity and the price can go up 5 fold.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:52 AM, Zaino34 said:

I do not think that this is the time to buy bitcoin because its price is currently high and you have to wait for the price to drop again. In the period of the virus the price has decreased to 4000 $ and that time was suitable for bitcoin buying but now it is time to sell and make profits

This month, I have had 3 transactions in Yobit and all of them were successful. I bought bitcoin at more than $11K (Some people don't dare to buy at these prices!) and sold for profit. Certainly, it is not the time for buying and storing but it can be a suitable time for short and fast profits. If anyone has enough experience, he can turn this opportunity into weekly income if not daily income. I prefer to continue this way until the market collapses again and then we are ready for the next big profit.

I think, now is the best opportunity for us to buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is little bit flactuate around $10000 and then after sometime its value pumped. Buy bitcoin now and then hold for sometime, then you get a healty profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anytime you can buy because bitcoin targets are still big. After the rally that saw the virtual currency, BTC, reach the $ 12,000 level last month, experts predicted another drop in Bitcoin. Indeed fell well to buy.

• +3 1

the most shrewd personalities assemble around Bitcoin, and the fiat framework is near breakdown. Bitcoin is grasping ever new business sectors, and public mindfulness is developing. It's simply an issue of time before most of the populace acknowledges how valuable this innovation is. Everything I can encourage you is to get a few coins for yourself. In the most dire outcome imaginable, if Bitcoin falls flat, you will lose a few hundred dollars. In the event that fruitful, almost certain, see you on the moon.

I think buying is appropriate when the drop has reached the limit as the candlesticks point out because then there will be a rally and so you have to analyze

• +1 1

I don't think it's a good time to buy bitcoin right now. Bitcoin can throw very stably above. Can throw below. Buying Bitcoin without knowing exactly what will happen is inconvenient for me. It makes more sense to expect it to drop a little more. then we do not risk our investments. Waiting for the appropriate time would be the best choice.

• +1 1

Great question but really no one really knows the proper answer here. I mean best time to buy bitcoin in the past year was certainly when the corona virus slashed bitcoin prices down into the low 4000s however if you missed out on that dip then it may be too late as bitcoin has since recovered. Best advice is simple to follow things closely as an investor and cash in when prices are low, or when you at least think prices are low.

not a bad idea, bitcoin is quite stable, but the long-term forecast is quite difficult. Therefore, if you have confidence and information, then you should definitely invest! go for it, bro, to the moon!

If you can keep for long term, I say you should buy, but in short term, American elections are coming so I won't recommend.