Crypto Secrets - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

Is faucet money enough for trading? I mean i tend to think faucet money is small amount. I mean i think from faucet I can't earn more money. Perhaps they give us some Sathosis which is not worth of our precious time sometimes.

I don't recommend anyone to collect money for trading through faucet claiming but this is what I did myself. It is a very slow process but I was quite patient and managed to earn a few dollars. It takes about one month to earn $10 from faucets. As soon as you earned this amount of money, invest it in bitcoin and you will progress much faster because your capital will be doubled and tripled and go on. Faucets are like starters, They help you to take the first ever step. However, by creating posts here, you will achieve your goal 10x faster than faucets.

By now the AirDrops and faucets are just a waste of time it is better to do Bounty on bitcointalk and then with the amount earned there start to do Trading to start with Trading I recommend scalping At least until you practice and start Obviously with small ones sums by estimating that at the beginning it will be lost

6 hours ago, Basad said:

secondly use strong wallets ledger and Nano wallets to be saving your reserve coins. 

For large amounts of valuable cryptocurrency storage, using hardware wallets like Ledger Nano, Trezor is the smartest way to prevent hackers from accessing and stealing our funds but we should have to be still careful while accessing hardware wallets in online world to transform funds from there. 

On 5/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, Majeshi said:

That is a good trick friend because we will reduce our money from losing them and we can use our earnings too from yobit to trade with them. I also believe if we will trade in a good way we can earn good profit always.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that people are earning more with the tricks or techniques that they discovered and I think that it will be great for cryptocurrency if the users will maintain a good environment around it

On 2/9/2020 at 6:26 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I invest the money that I earn from this forum in promising projects and coins in my opinion, I have already spent 50 + dollars on investments

that's very good to know there are very few people who invest their money which they made from bounties airdrop faucet but as far as I know people invest their money in this market from their own pocket

On 5/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

I would like work on airdrop and bounty rather than faucet. Working on airdrop and bounty is more profitable than working on faucet. Many people have different strategies and secret to make high profit. 

Indeed sometimes airdrops and bounties at least will pay something like $10. Faucets will need months of effort to reach this amount. I still haven't given up on airdrops, although lately I am just taking part in a few of them that seem to be legit. 99% of them are just scams and fake lately.

Frankly, collecting money through taps is very difficult and a waste of time as we need several weeks until we can achieve $ 1 so I do not think that your method is successful and the best way to get profits is to use the capital we have within the trading or investment field but before starting work These sites need education and gain experience

One of the secret of cryptocurrency is patience and also to be less greedy. Never use your top variety money in investment because you might lose and when this happens, you wunt have anything left again. That's why I advice you should use the money you can spare even if you lose, it wont hurt you.

Unfortunately, the return is very little, almost non-existent, and making investment with it gives you very little return, but the risk is really very little and you will not be afraid to put your money or invest in it because it is free

One of the best secrets that helps me in crypto is that I am patient for all the deals that I enter in. The patience recipe is very important for everyone working in crypto.

Yes I always invested only those amount in cryptocurrencies which I make from trading, by joining airdrops or Bounty programs or from cryptocurrencies. I never invests my own money. If unfortunately you faced loss then it will make you less sad compared to the senerio in which you loss your own money. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Cryptocurrency have so many secrets and I think that people are trying to investigate different things and mostly who is the man behind satoshi nakamoto and until now the secret is still not been debunked and they are still trying to find out the truth

The experience from faucet is very good for newbies in the crypto world, they can learn one or two things from there. I always see newbies getting excited when starting faucet but I latter see them a little discouraged, this experience is good. It tells them that earning money is not easy.

3 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

@on1k3n you idea seems perfect theoricly but practically the faucet sites are just a waste of time witch you will spend months just to earn a 2 or 3 dollars so i prefer to risk with a small money that i can effort to loose than wasting my Time on clicking on ads 

Completely agreed. Faucets are total waste of time. There are many other opportunities and even investing and risking a small amount is much better than clicking banners for a year and earning a few cents per hour.

I do not know many secrets about the crypto world because I am still a beginner and I am learning crypto, especially in the field of trading. I know the most important rule in cryptocurrency trading is buying currencies when their price drops and selling when the price rises

• +1 2

On 6/29/2020 at 11:33 PM, Afrin246 said:

I don't miss any crypto currency earning strategies. I watch various videos and read articles online to earn more from cryptocurrency. I like crypto currency very much so I don't restrict any means of earning crypto currency.

That's good. 

By doing that things you can learn a lot that you can use here on cryptoworld. 

Also you can share what you have learned to others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can start trading your cryptocurrencies as well as clicking. It started with very little capital or very small money. So it takes a lot of frightening times for fundamentalist growth at one time. At least you can start trading gradually, without the frustration you might lose.

It is not a secret but it is better to be in bounties for newbies, with referrals they can find the capital to make better investments, the taps do not give much money for that. then the advice is to take advantage of all the bounties you can to start trading

I have no secret.My opinion is trading is one of the best way to earn money in this feild.You need monitor the market always when the price downs you should byu some coins and sell it after increasing the price.

Thank you for this information my friend. This is really useful. The trading platforms doesn't require lot of money it completely depends on how well we know about the cryptocurrency and the market handling strategies.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I don't use faucets but I can understand that some people can make a very small crypto amount from this and can start using it and learn. It helps with understanding transactions and wallets and how to use the cryptocurrency. It will take months to make a small amount though so it is possible to find something better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not a secret, the first thing someone finds is faucets. It is making more bad than good in my opinion because it attracts too many people and all of them miss better ways to make cryptocurrency. I missed anything else too as I started with faucet and made nothing just perhaps a dollar from it for hours of my time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Making funds from facets for trading will consume your lots of time and you will get one dollar in many days doing several tasks of faucets. Make money from faucets isn't bad but building plans isn't gonna take you anywhere. so start finding more options for earning in crypto. 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:39 PM, yifnt said:

But the faucet is still worth doing by beginners who have just joined crypto, they will like it because the task is not so difficult and this can test their patience in getting money

faucet worth but the issue in faucet is that faucet return low reward, can consume time and take effort but at the end it is something free which is better instead nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Using the earnings that you gained in faucets is actually a good startup capital for everyone who would be working their way in crypto currency through trading which would not lead you to any certain loss because you only use faucets which is only the digitally earned money inside of the internet but not your own money. I would say that I used this kind of tactic as well but instead of faucet, I used airdrops as my startup capital for trading. This actually allows me to participate to too many transactions inside the market that I sell all of the available crypto currency that I have in order to expand more of my current capital.

• +1 1
  • +2 1