Crypto Secrets - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Crypto currencies have no secrets. All I think you need is dedication ans consistency. Patience is also one too quality that you should possess because it will play and important role in your crypto career. So beware.

Well there are many ways someone can earn on crypto just as the sayings goes there are many roads that leads to the river so are the earning methods on crypto as your method of earning might be completely different from mine

There are many secrets behind cryptocurrencies, but that's what this Cryptotalk forum is for, so we can learn some shortcuts and things we can take advantage of. But my best advice is to educate yourselves, avoid having a bad time. We can learn from all the people who have the results we want, it is important for us to follow the right steps and more in this Digital era.

Crypto does not have any crypto secrets. Everything is relevant to Google. You can search, benefit from and know all of its secrets. The matter is more than easy. It does not complicate matters for everyone. 

• +1 1

In my opinion faucet  need more time and more effort to collect coins and it will become difficulty for the bigginers it's very hard to achieve funds from faucet bye the way everyone has their own concept and experience where they want to collect from.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, collecting digital currencies from the tap may be profitable, but in the long run, the faucets give little, but it will depend on luck. When the coins that you collect from the taps rise, you will make a profit and I am working on the taps and also daily trading.

Thank you, brother, for this important talk. I think this is a lot important. Once this work gives us a lot of money, and one time it does not give us a lot of money. When this work does not give us much money. When this work, we are suspicious of anything. I may close our work. For this we have it is necessary to follow carefully all requirements. One thing from another.

A trick is to invest in some staking system and forget about it, after a month collecting the profits in that way you can obtain passive profits that you can then place the compound interest or withdraw and work only with those profits.

• +1 1

Well, the secret that I would like to share base on my own experience is that if you want to invest, then do not invest all your capital, always invest some amount that you do not mind to loss, so that when the market turns upside down, then you won't have to be discouraged.

Edited by kion
Double post

Yea, the greatest secret about cryptocurrencies is patience, the fact that you can be patient means that you can achieve alot even with a little investment 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Yes, i am impressed with your words.

As you have mentioned in your post that it is not yoir first path.

So be rational.

it can be a geniune idea of trading on miltiple sites.

which uses yoir coins for some time and convert into bigger ones.

so have faith 

And why not for going this.

Just go for trading for your passove income.

This is true, people at first will not venture and put their money to invest, or it is possible that they do not have capital to invest, so this is a good way, and I was thinking of a similar trick, which is that when you create capital from a cryptocurrency, you can buy a membership on the Obi site and thus you have a net profit from the site Except for the membership renewal price, continuing work here, and profit as well, and in this case, you have two sources of income and this is wonderful

• +2 1

You should only invest what you are willing to lose, that would be great advice. The first thing you should do is to know the basics of cryptocurrency trading and above all to know how to wait for the right moment to make a trade operation.

1 hour ago, katri2 said:

My advice would be to save some money from your work or business and then invest in a legitimate and trusted way and then see your investment increase because when you invest your hard earned money you will be very careful not to lose it. Another suggestion is to know how to manage risk susses during your investment or trading. Such a method is a diverse portfolio so that it will be easier to cover for losses 

@katri2  you're advice really good my friend there are so many peoples lost their hard earned money in scam projects, I'm also recommend invest only in legitimate projects, because legit projects not do scam and our money also safe invest only few percent of money which we afford that money lost.

if you come from a wealthy family I would never suggest you to do a lot of hard work by collecting money from faucets and free websites

Hello dear friend, I am not agree your idea about investing crypto at faucet site because faucet is waste of work, so my advice is do crypto trading because trading is a only way to get profit daily if we know trading well.

Secrets here are not considered secrets, but rather they are an experience and a practical exercise through which we can save ourselves a long time. You have to know the basics and enter by yourself.

• +2 1

The topic of taps is not very good because not every tap is real. You must enter trading with real money and then start working with it. You may suffer a loss, but experiences in this field are the secret of success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

In fact, I advise against entering this field mainly before you have sufficient experience and information for that, otherwise you will cause yourself a lot of losses, but also you can follow one of the experts in the field and follow in his footsteps and his advice about the currencies that you will make a profit from or not, there is Many of them are correct most of the time

• +2 1

Yes it good to earn from faucets, but i think we can earn from investbox ,with we can get money without any action. So put your money on yobit and get money. So you can start trading which is best option on yobit then other . But if you want to earn faucets ,you can earn by referral. 

Well, the money that i used to buy crypto coin is from doing positing jobs, focus,  and airdrop or mybe directly such as her in the forum. Many people use different method for earning, someone have Investor like me and someone try to earn for free. Also someone invest for a long time and someone earn for short time. 

I agree with you, because I am exactly like you. I do not have cash, so I cannot start trading But the problem is that collecting money by relying on taps will take a very long time to be able to get started, unfortunately.

Hi buddy I would like to say that this is very difficult to earn the handsome amount on the foucets therefore I think we should work here to get good earning for the investment and trading . So we should learn the knowledge and experience about the investment and trading before to start them otherwise we can face loss. 

There are alot of secerets on this site like you can create some good relations to theor seniors who will also tge best guider on this site because there are many people who are very convious but most of them dont know how to realte and why combine with other perspns on this site. 

In my opinion, I do not find working on faucet sites a good thing, I tried it for a short period and found myself wasting a lot of time and fatigue on it, you may lose all that I earned from these sites in a small mistake when you start trading, but in this forum you get good knowledge and money Enough to start trading.

• +1 1