Crypto Secrets - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There many crypto secrets that i learned , one of them is the studies that you should make them about any currency and the encourage that yoy should have it.

• +1 1

As much as we want to learn the crypto secrets, it's also important to consider what the market's values are because the crypto market changes very quickly and can be a tremendous challenge for those who don't understand it, so the secret is to run with it when it's on the move. 

Otherwise, I haven't figured out how it works yet.

Taps are just a waste of time and you have to look for other ways to profit, such as this forum or any similar site such as obee and readcash, and you can collect a good amount of money to think about and learn the investment

Hi my friend, that's a good suggestion
We are all afraid of losing our money in trading, and most of us hesitate and fall victim to fear. This is one of the factors of loss, that trading requires solid nerves and intelligence in trading
So I think that we can make an investment and then take a small portion of the profits and do the trade until we gain more experience to make bigger trades.

• +3 1

If you do not have capital and have any talent, then you only have to work on taps and airdrops, and be patient with time. You will find yourself making some profits that will start your trading and investment. That's how you grow and don't think about spending it in the first place, and that you really will return to the first step.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Faucets sites cannot be relied upon to raise sufficient capital to start trading and investing. These sites were profitable in the past but now many fake and fraudulent faucets have proliferated, and now they are just a waste of time.

I agree with you that in order to start trading we can fund trading through the faucet site, the income from the Faucet we collect and then once it is collected we can use the funds as trading capital. However, it will not be easy for us to get money from faucets because most faucets pay very little so you need to work hard to get the funds that you will use as capital from trading.

Yes for investmen on ico or ieo you can use your own money and make a big profit, just need to search about any project

• +1 1

On a genuine note I can really admit that this is an extraordinary thought , since numerous individuals thought that it was hard to put away with their own cash, there should give working a shot spigot, or a site like this to raise reserves and contribute with it..

I am agree with you. Cryptocurrency have many secrets that isn't known by common people including me. I have joined recently this world and found amazing and interesting world that is. I know there are many secrets, tips and many things that I have still not known yet.

Thank you. Good note. I will draw the members ’attention not to leave their cryptocurrencies in one place. They must be distributed in more than one place in order not to lose the entire capital.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

These is very good response you make here, however I have no secret here but I always make use of my own money to buy crypto currency at lower price and make some investment with it and I further more make some research just to avoid the scammers.

Earning money from the taps is very tedious because of the time you have to spend much more time waiting, this means that it is the worst possible option, invest your money and learn to use it wisely, this will serve you much more for the sole reason of Nobody wants to lose their money, this will help you grow even more in the crypto market, believe me, I tell you from my own experience, taps are a waste of time and effort.

• +1 1

I don’t have confidence in taps as I wasted a lot of time on these matters and never collected any currency. All I collected is an honest reason not to try to profit from the taps again.

• +2 1

My friend, I think that the faucets are not a good way to earn money to start investing and it is just a waste of time and I think it is better to work in this forum and collect a small capital and then start investing and making profits.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think faucets are quite a waste of time, I used a lot of them when I was a beginner, wasted a lot of time and earned very little, so I don't trust them anymore and advise everyone to not trust them.

• +2 1

Actually, There's no secretes in crypto. If you are patient in trading crypto, maybe you will find the true crypto trade. And if you have enough knowledge so you will get good profits.There are many people in crypto who work and earn money by investing in crypto.This site is more legit and more earn more better that faucets.

• +1 1

Well, i use my earning profit here and use it in my trading. So I don't need to invest my money in trading. I think it is a good techniques to make multiple my profit int double or triple. Also, we need to be work hard and have more patience in crypto trading.

• +2 1

I don’t know much about crypto secrets, but the good thing that I know is that we can specify buying and selling orders, and it is best to give several orders to buy gradually and at different prices in small quantities, and so many purchases are made whenever the price falls.

• +2 1

Thank you for the information, but if you are ambitious to earn good money, working in forums and earning money is not enough, you must work in the trade, purchase and sale at the right times in addition to exploiting all free and reliable profit methods only.

• +3 1

If you are looking for money to start working in the field of cryptocurrencies, then you will not be able to get what you want from the tap as it gives you small profits

The best way to raise good capital is to work within the CryptoTalk forum that gives you good financial gains on a daily basis by writing new and useful topics.

Well I don't think that the money we earned through faucet is not ours. After wasting hours in faucet we are able to earn very little and that is our earning. But if you have no source of income then starting with very less is good. Also in learning stage it's good to trade with very small amount.

My dear friend, the tap needs a lot of time mostly from 3 to 4 years to collect the required amount to be able to withdraw. Work here at the forum gives you financial profits in a very short time, so you have to continue here by working and earning encrypted currencies

• +4 1

well as much as we would love to understand the crypto secretes its also important that you put into consideration what are the values of the market because the crypto market changes very fast and it can be a very huge challenge to those who may not understand it, so the secret is when its on the run, run with it. otherwise I have not yet got to understand how it works

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing the secrets of cryptotalk I am working here on daily basis and I need help from the people who is working from a long time on this platform so thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information your information is very valuable for me and other peoples who is working here