Crypto Secrets - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -2 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:18 AM, yifnt said:

Instead of working on the faucet, I would recommend to work on airdrops and the bounty will benefit more quickly than the faucet

You don't need a lot of money for trading. This is why I suggested a faucet. You can increase your money x4, just by trading. This is my point, most of you don't know how to trade. Airdrops pay well, but most of them come with certain rules and restrictions.

Yobit for example requires you to hold YO tokens to get special percentages in the investment box. Thanks for you suggestion though, I'll take it into consideration. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, CryptoBry said:

Faucets are not anymore that good at generating money but for those people who really have the patience then this can be for them, it is just a time waster in my own opinion. Can we not find any other good way to earn Bitcoin? 

As I said, the faucet is very time-consuming. It's better to do the airdrop and bounty campaign, in my opinion the results will be greater than working on the faucet

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

33 minutes ago, mayanmc said:

I think airdropods are better than faucet's i never believed in airdrops till now, even though i missed, arghh!

I got the airdrop this morning, and it was totally worth it. You have to be a YO holder to reap the benefits. I had to stay up until 5:00AM, but I'm so glad I did. The Air token is worth about $14 for one, so that's a lot of money. I'm still trying to invest my money in other coins, but the Air coin will be by bread and butter. 

• +2 3
  • +4 1

On 11/12/2019 at 2:16 PM, yifnt said:

As I said, the faucet is very time-consuming. It's better to do the airdrop and bounty campaign, in my opinion the results will be greater than working on the faucet

Yes, I agree with you. If you doing faucet 2-4 years ago maybe it's worth it. But I think it's not worth it anymore 

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, palalu said:

Yes, I agree with you. If you doing faucet 2-4 years ago maybe it's worth it. But I think it's not worth it anymore 

But the faucet is still worth doing by beginners who have just joined crypto, they will like it because the task is not so difficult and this can test their patience in getting money

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, yifnt said:

But the faucet is still worth doing by beginners who have just joined crypto, they will like it because the task is not so difficult and this can test their patience in getting money

But I hope if you know newbie around you, you can tell he/her to stay away from faucet which very-very-not-worthy 

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, palalu said:

But I hope if you know newbie around you, you can tell he/her to stay away from faucet which very-very-not-worthy 

Yes, I always recommend my friends to work on airdrop and bounty campaigns, because my friends will definitely not be able to stand it if working on a faucet that provides income with a long time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, mrrtoken said:

Good idea but you will have to wait for several months before you can cashout on faucets I've worked on 5 faucets and it took me 4 months before I received my $5 worth of cash out, if you have the funds go for the coins worth investing.

There are two apps that pay you every week, it's Free Litecoin and Free Bitcoin Cash. I believe it's for Android and iPhones, but double check to make sure.

The Litecoin's payout is only 20,000, and the Bitcoin's payout is 10,000 satoshi. I've reached payout every time on both of these apps consistently for 2 months now. It's not hard at all, you just press a button, and reap the rewards. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Yes, studying hard because trading in any financial environment has its complexities, in your case it is very hard because you would spend many months to get some bitcoin to operate, the best trick I can give you is to study chartist patterns a lot, certain technical indicators that are useful, supports and resistance among other aspects.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Thanks for mentioning faucets. I have trued many faucet sites but they are not productive at all. I think you can suggest me the faucet you started with. 

The two I use are Free Bitcoin Cash, and Free Litecoin it's for android and iphones. I also use CryptoTab browser on my laptop. I've answered these questions already, so just go to my profile and read my posts there's a lot of hidden information. I can't post too much because I'm mining Monero (XMR) at the moment. Hope this helps. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto secrets. It included their the crypto tradings, and that you can use money from a faucet to fund or invest your accounts. A lot of people scared of investing because they think that the money they invest will might not grow. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Same like me, I use faucet to reduce fee from my trading activity. Besides that I use referral link to get users above me to increase faucet quantity. Not new way but sometimes I get more than I expected, just join 2 - 3 faucet and finish all task ( not several ), the reward will maximal.

• +2 3

On 22/11/2019 at 15:16, Tarkin4ik said:

Trên thực tế, ở cấp độ ban đầu, đối với người mới bắt đầu, họ không cần biết nhiều thông tin, họ cần học một trong những chiến lược và phát triển bản thân, rồi họ sẽ thành công.

I think that newcomers need to learn more carefully, before investing or making a transaction, just an accident or desire for big profits can cost you a fortune.

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I have no secrets but I want to say one can easily earn by doing trade . to do this he needs to buy any coin at low price and should sell it a high price and need to be patient all time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Taking the money from a faucet will leave you with very little money. I don't think you can support yourself off of this. Instead I would just do some kind of service and offer it to people. Faucet will not help fund your business, and faucet won't pay enough even for a small lunch!

• +2 3

17 hours ago, sportlopez9000 said:

Taking the money from a faucet will leave you with very little money. I don't think you can support yourself off of this. Instead I would just do some kind of service and offer it to people. Faucet will not help fund your business, and faucet won't pay enough even for a small lunch!

I do not know that faucet is just wasting our time and not giving us good amount of money some time i have seen they giving us good opportunities.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

Faucets are not that really good, you cant really earn profit from faucet. if you really want to earn a lot i think crypto trading is really good. if you know how to do it right and your decision makings are great you can really earn from it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think earning from faucet is not profitable. if anyone want to invest free from free coin then he may join some airdrops or bounties. from which he will get some crypto and with that he can invest on btc.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For the time being, I might not have any secrets in the world of Crypto and thank you for the topic you provided and this is useful to me, greeting the crypto world.

• -2 2

The use money from faucets is not smart, maybe you said use money from cryptotalk to find your projects.

• -2 2

Well, the money that I used to buy crypto coins is from doing posting jobs, faucets, and airdrops or maybe directly such as here in the forum, the profit I earned from yobit I use it to trade directly in the website or the invest box.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Many people use different method  for earning, someone have investor like me and someone try to earn for free. Also someone invest for a long time and someone earn for short time. When price down and up. That is.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 11/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, on1k3n said:

Funds that are from faucets are very hard to achieve. You need time and effort in collecting the coins, it's difficul and time consuming. Unless you are willing to do that even though you know that you will not get high earnings from that.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png