Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

Yes kindness generates kindness and vice versa
That is why we must build friendships, encourage each other, learn from each other and exchange ideas

• -3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, your words are true and a smile is matched by a smile. This is to build an understanding and positive society that supports each other

Thank you . if we can write quality posts here and then of course we will get feedback here and we will get more encouragement to write here and if we encourage anyone to try to write better quality posts.I think if you can encourage people then it is good for yourself and if you consider good thoughts towards good people  then people will treat you well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i agree. If all the people here in this forum will do that i think we are having a good and healthy community and this forum will be more presentable to those new comers. Helping and be kind to each other can help our forum become more popular.

I believe I'm the top like here on cryptotalk, I appreciate a good topic and give it it's credit, I'm less times using the negative reaction I would rather simply live a topic as it is.

The reactions ! it's very rare that I see someone reacts positively for an article without taking a look at the creative person of this article! it's fine to just react to the article or posts that really deserve a liking!

On 11/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

I so agree! This helps the members of the forum to construct not meaningless and useless posts. Also, my reputation gives me motivation to have a constructive posts and give them new ideas to share them. This forum would be of many useful posts and maybe this would bring this forum to the top in Alexa ranking and would acquire more members.

• +3 1

Thank you for suggesting a good and encouraging us as beginners in this world. Cryo. This suggestion as it makes us so do not feel afraid to adopt (still in rules) thank for.the kind spirit

Well for me the reaction that is given to me gives me motivation to do more and share more quality posts. By receiving likes, it gives me happiness and i encourage myself to learn more about cryptocurrency so i can share it to the others.

• +4 1

I've been using up my allotment of reactions daily, but they're always to 'downvote' comments that are so bad that they deserve not only that but to be deleted.  It would be *really* nice if cryptotalk would increase that allotment, because I don't think what we have now is sufficient.

Completely agree with that mate. Cause if we don't respect others content then how will we be able to out our own contents and expect respect from it. We all should react to the useful posts of this forum page and thank the content creators. 

Hi friend yes i see your point. Well people generally read the article and most likely respond to that you have written, but possibly don't even think of clicking on that heart for a reaction. Don't worry it's the same for everybody here. We do recieve reactions but only on fee articles even if they are super made.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

You really makes sense bro!

You got me there!

I notice that you are very supportive , whenever I have doubts and questions you always thre to give your opinions and ideas!

Keep inspiring, hugs!

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, Towhid said:

you are right friend.Kindness  always  generate kindness.If you help some one you also helped by god.We should so kindness  each other for help.

Yes that's it if you help and be kind with someone god will help you and be kind with you too it's All about giving

far from that friend, every member here has the right to react to the posts of other members, whether good or bad, useful or not. because of friendship, react can also be given. I'm sure you've also seen members with ordinary posts but get a lot of react, right? it could be from friend to friend, or random react to get a react response again.

• +3 1

I love your perceptions,you are right,Appreciating someone makes them feel good about what they do,urging them to go on with new vigor.

Edited by Ms.o

On 1/2/2020 at 10:45 PM, juttmani said:

Of course kindness generate kindness. I have seen many of my friends who have get help by helping others. It is a very good work.

Yeah and I think if in this world the all people will do help with each other it will be more good for them and really they will feel happiness.

Giving a heart reaction to people is like rewarding them for their meaningful post in this forum and I think the best way to recognizing their effort on sharing their knowledge. This kind of act will make improving their post and having a determination.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Many people don't know about reaction. That's why they don't give reaction. But you can say it on your post.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I want to do that too for the people who have dedication to post and have outstanding content but I'm afraid because I think reacting too much can lead to violation in the forum.

Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them

Might be true, or these users would just get happy, and not really be encouraged to do quality posts, instead forget about it and move on.

The main purpose of the reaction/reputation system reflects the merit system in Bitcointalk. Have a look there, and see that it's not given just to 'encourage', but instead given to those posts that truly deserves it.

If you want to get encourage for such, go to free social media sites. 'Likes' must give you your desired encouragement.

Edited by PiroSense
  • +2 1

yeah this is good that if you like some posts they going to help other. they will be encouraged and will be doing more good and great posts. so we should try to encourage each other we should not make some one discourage by using our right as by disliking their posts.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 1:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Okay. It is true that giving reactions on posts encourages other members to do better. But notwithstanding, we should not let our motivation to lie on the reactions that we get or not. However, the likes do not add or reduce our earnings on the forum. 

• +3 1

Yeah you are right, many people of this forum don't know about the react feature, so they don't, we need to be reacting to more comments, the appreciate people for their posts.

Yeah I agree with you. By reacting to the other members posts we can encourage them for posting more useful post and this will help this forum to be better and better.

• +2 1