We need Decentralized Exchanges ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We need Decentralized Exchanges ?

Until now I have not seen a successful decentralization exchange platform, they all suffer from lack of liquidity, slow performance and many other problems, but if we look to the distant future then if they are developed they will be the future.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

On 3/25/2020 at 5:53 PM, Abraham0 said:

We need centralized exchange and decentralized exchange because some people don't want to buy crypto from centralized exchange for hiding there identity. So decentralized exchange will help them

Indeed, l agree with your opinion, in my view decentralized exchange will really help them also us. Instead of relying on centralized exchange people prefer only decentralized exchange mostly. 

Go Big or Go Home

Posted (edited)

One of the most important characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that they adopt a system of decentralization and in the event that companies start monopolizing currencies, they take cryptocurrencies towards centralization and eliminate the most important characteristic of cryptography, and then there will be significant losses

Edited by magd

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

On 11/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Yes also this is the only reason many people work in cryptoworld. Because its fully decentralized and you can easily work anonymously no one else have any control over it so. 

Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Decentralizing is the best way to keep us secured and give a punishment to the peoples that commit crime. It will change the world of crypto because it will make it safer so that many peoples will remove their doubt to crypto.

I suffer a lot from some platforms that claim to decentralize and request special documents and tighten the blockade on us as they refuse the correct documents every time for a different reason. In this way the platforms have become centralized and overbearing, strangling users and causing them to escape.

yes, it is constant that decentralized exchanges are the base of the cryptocurrency, as it is not newspaper for rule and broadcast banks to control, but it gives a lot of hackers to happen to wealthy from our not public relation every now and then

Decentralization is necessary in this field to be available to everyone equally, but so far there is no good decentralization platform that you can work on.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

So that do you think it will be more safe to use decentralized exchanges because you be owner of your own wallet? But you need to know that's kind of exchanges if you get hacked I think you cannot get any recovery of your money.

But in centralized exchange if they get hacked they will not consider that's hacking to affect users balance, but they will only go off line for a while and trying to recover hacked moneys.

Basically there's been the creation of the DEX Version of the binance exchange, as most users still using the centralized version big the binance exchange but some have also opted to use the decentralized version of the binance so there are still some to be coming up 

Yes of course I am totally agree with you on this matter that we need decentralized exchange site even I think that 90% of the crypto users will agree with us that's all I can say about.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

For this time situation I can say that we need badly decentralised exchanger. Because many hackers are here to Stole our fund. It's too hard to hack decentralised platform.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/3/2020 at 14:28, Peter Urban said:

I think, that yes, cause centralised can fake us, that it has crypto which never had in its wallet. On decentralised we are paying lower fees, but we can trade only tokens which are running on same blockchain.

There are more and more centralized coins, but they do not yet have much control in the cryptocurrency market. We may not be afraid of capturing the market with centralized coins so far, decentralized coins will win this battle. Decentralized coins and tokens are needed by people.

Yes we need and we are getting it through the Crypto currency as well. As crypto currency are virtual and no any laws are made in Crypto currency so they remain same all over the world and can be done transaction easily as well due to decentralization.

We actually need to see much bigger amount of decentralized exchanges in the future or right now because it would just allow for more users make money safer.

well there would be great platform i think that there are some sport betting decentralized platform which is claled betfair or somethin i don't recall exactly that that is exactly the same pricniple but only for sport betting. i think it would be great idea to start a platform with tradings. very good and profitable i think.

Decentralized exchange is the major priority of cryptocurrency, but as things are getting out of hands, there is no hope for decentralization, people even prefer Centralized exchanges because it has more liquidity than decentralized exchange

On 11/25/2019 at 10:42 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Decentralized exchanges make you more protected and private and that's good but bad because it exploits criminals and outlaws

Though Decentralized exchange is good somehow but it has disadvantage as well. Like criminal is using crypto. So it's really bad . It's happening due to decentralize. If it's centralize then it might not be happened. So Decentralization has bad site too.

Yes, decentralization protects us from many hackers because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and therefore transactions are not tracked through them.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I suffer a lot from some platforms that claim to decentralize and request special documents and tighten the blockade on us as they refuse the correct documents every time for a different reason. In this way the platforms have become centralized and overbearing, strangling users and causing them to escape.

We must understand that they need a lot of information about us so that they know what to do when there is a problem and the solution is not hard to execute. I know that privacy is very important but they also need security.

• Useful or interesting 1

Present we see so many centralized  exchange want to verify our identity through kyc, I don't understand crypto is decentralized then why we give our personal information, because they misuse our information so we need decentralized exchange our information also safe and hide.

If friend is very important this issue that you have created and I think that is what all exchanges should start implementing for the security of all is the best

Yes I agree with you decentralized exchanges is the best, it's more secured, and it makes the owner of the wallet have full control of his wallet and funds in it.

spacer.png

On 4/9/2020 at 11:00 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Agreed with you. At this time crypto world only afford decentralized exchange because these are very much secure than centralized one. Decentralization is also the core concept of crypto technology.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that we need decentralized exchanges because there is no fees or tax to pay in that unlike the case in centralized factors that we need to pay extra fees for the transaction which is not good because it is lowering our earnings