Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

It's possible and i believe that Cryptocurrency can replace fiat money. Why because Cryptocurrency is what we need in the future advanced technology that is Cryptocurrency a digital currency that you need internet connection to buy everything like things, stuff or food you want, We need Cryptocurrency in our daily lives.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3

On 11/7/2019 at 11:04 AM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

in as much as i am a lover of crypto, i am usually not sentimental about it and the truth is that it will be impossible for it to totally replace fiat because cryptocurrency has to do with internet usage and not everyone have access to it or have the knowledge of internet worldwide. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I think that if the cryptocurrency can replace Fiat, it will be only in 70-80 years, when all countries will have the Internet, only with such an opportunity is it possible to replace Fiat with cryptocurrency.

• +2 3

Fiat can't be vanished from the table. Crypto is moving on day by day . it is possible that both can have the same importance. Fiat is very ancient while the crypto is new to him but crypto is on its way to top.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

It could be included to the payment options but it won't replace the local currency every country has. If that's gonna happen, there would be many money that could circulate in a country.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I think it could happen. if that happens then people will be made easy in making transactions. all are tax free and poverty can be overcome.

• -2 2
  • -1 1

Of course not, Cryptocurrency will never be able to replace flat money in any country. Have you ever studied state administration, where currency is the hallmark of a country. so how can a country's currency be replaced by cryptocurrency.

• +2 4

It will never happen because cryptocurrency's price is based on the fiat currency. It's basing its price to the exchange of it to fiat. You can't determine its price if it's low or high without the fiat. It is not possible to happen. 

• +1 4

I see that it is possible once government consider the potential of crypto. And I think it is so far in the future. With crypto, our world must be fully developed with technology and I don't think it is already capable with crypto.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

I think it can if the Qibla state will change to another country will be taken. what will happen if crypto is widespread, there are lots of things, there is a fluctuation in the demo, maybe there is also easy transaction without tax.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

17 hours ago, rchres said:

It's possible and i believe that Cryptocurrency can replace fiat money. Why because Cryptocurrency is what we need in the future advanced technology that is Cryptocurrency a digital currency that you need internet connection to buy everything like things, stuff or food you want, We need Cryptocurrency in our daily lives.

No it can not replace thw fiat because it would be difficult to handlw yourself if you went to a country that doesn't have crypto ATM or maybe they don't acknowledge crypto as payment. .cash money will always be needed just in case.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 07.11.2019 at 14:04, Ritchie said:

These two currencies in my opinion are quite different. Cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace conventional money. But of course they play a significant role in the overall financial economy.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes I think that is possible what inhibitor? But it is better for each country to have a national cryptocurrency as well as a universal cryptocurrency unified for everyone and certainly will be Bitcoin. I think the world will be much better than it is now. Especially if we get rid of the dollar and govern the world economy.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Ritchie said:

With customizing more varied cryptocurrency at this time, it is possible for all world currencies to be converted to cryptocurrency in the form of stable coins. but this will completely change the concept of decentralized cryptocurrency, so it only changes the form.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency vs. Cryptocurrency  Fiat currency Through these currencies I am giving more importance to crypto currency, I love to use crypto, I think many people like crypto like me, will tell you what you love to use.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

A rather complicated question, it would be quite interesting if the cryptocurrency could replace the usual currency. The world would change beyond recognition, as the saying goes "Everything can be"

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the crypto currency is the future currency

Crypto currency is a decentralized currency and its price does not still .

Fiat currency prices are still and they work like as the united states dollar

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Everything can happen in future but this time I think Crypto Currency is hard to manage in this world just imagine different economic and educational status of other countries. So I guess Crypto Currency for now will be an alternative payment in some places.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I don't think crypto currency can replace flat currency because there was many issues about using it on illegal actions and it wasn't easy to track those transactions because it was decentralize.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The crypto currency is more move able and its transferred in few mints without paying the custom charges and it is accepted all countries where you found the people who work for crypto currency in this way the crypto currency is best from fait currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/7/2019 at 4:07 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It will not happen but cryptocurrencies are a new technology created from
As a new service independent of FIAT currencies

I think that the crypto currency is a new currency but the fiat currency such as the dollar currency are the very old currencies and in the market from many years. But the crypto currency is also a source of income.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think this is not possible now. crypto is not legal in maximum countries first all need to legalize it and then we can think that crypto can be used with out fiat. in future it may happen and then transaction will be very easy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think that is hard to replace fiat currency to cryptocurrency at all. Because the cryptocurrency basicly don't have any inflation. So the circulation in the world going limited, so if someone hold it for long term, can going rich or poor in a day. The loan going popular.  Also if you using cryptocurrency maybe will make the transaction going slow.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

maybe crypto currency not replace flat currency because all peoples not know about crypto.some countries banned crypto.

• -2 2
  • -1 1

11 minutes ago, Rukhsad said:

Investing on cryptocurrency cqn mak you profit or loss bit in fiat currency you haven't any risk.

$USDT $USDC Also help to to holding without risk 

There is some profit and some lose that you might come across that is what investment meam

• -2 2
  • +1 1