Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

On 11/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

no its not possible now because most country doesn't accept bitcoin. most people don't know about crypto

so wait for all country accepting bitcoin then its possible.  

On 11/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

Cryptocurrency vs Fiat currency is much harder to replace, it is almost impossible. Used for transactions, but no one can replace crypto. Although the fiat currency is different from the crypto, its characteristics are different.

It will not happen ever in future because its not so easy to replace the countries currencies which is legally bounded by its government and the Cryptocurrencies are not much popular and also it hasn't created faith among its users, people only consider it for trading and investing of small amounts. 

This question's answer will remain negative until the crypto currencies be legalize by the governments of world countries. I think it shoud remain sielent as when it will got so much popularity than it will have also very much restrictions on it.

This question's answer will remain negative until the crypto currencies be legalize by the governments of world countries. I think it shoud remain sielent as when it will got so much popularity than it will have also very much restrictions on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i think when we compare crypto to fiat money we will see fiat money being used all around the world and can easily be accepted in store but when it comes to crypto you will need to find someone who will buy it from you first.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, Ritchie said:

It could happen, but maybe in the next 20 or 50 years, maybe. For now maybe the crypto currency needs to be improved first, it needs to develop first and give trust to the world community.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Digitalizing of currencies will be possible at that time when litercay rate will be almost 95% in all world. because digital technology needs education and if a country have very less letracy rate how can uneducated people use latest android mobile or pc in order to use crypto currencies in any way, whether spending or trading, storing etc. 

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ritchie said:

yes it is possible for the cryptocurrency to replace the fiat just like it is replaced in the online businesses. Now everyone want crypto in online business. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, badgun said:

It will not replace, if it is possible to replace so much will happen before it will get accepted

It will have to pass through major rules to be make legal

Crypto currency can't take over fiat currency because there are many people who don't use crypto currency and they are totally depended on flat or paper money. Also there are many people who are not interested in it. So it would be difficult for all of them to use it. Besides,it also depends if the government agrees to take cryptocurrency as a side currency or not.

38 minutes ago, Foxis said:

I do not think that this can do any cryptocurrency now. But the government can do its own cryptography, and it can replace paper money. But that would be in the future.

That is a good answer. Governments should work on blockchain texhnology and can convert all fiat to crypto coin which have all the rules of fiat currencies. But digitally it can be very useful with bundle of great features 

47 minutes ago, Dommee said:

I became a cryptocurrency which is my principal starting place of proceeds and I abandon effective and I bestow every my time to trading and investing in cryptocurrency

I agree with you I like investing in cryptocurrency more than fiat currency. I do small business every day and think of the best way for my income. Crypto is also good for food.

replacing will not happen i hope.but crypto will be used for most of places and online purchase also.we can consider that most common way of buy/sell with conduct by crypto and country will accept these later

Fiat money will always win, in my opinion that is. Why? Because fiat money is more common than cryptocurrency in the real world. Governments are also behind them and there's law too about them. Cryptocurrency may be a lot of better in many ways compared to fiat though

If I can find in cryptocurrency and trading through crypto currency makes more money than fiat currency in a short period. Definitely cryptocurrency and fiat currency are the best currency.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, Great Commander said:

No, not now. Flat or paper currency is still widely used by different countries and a medium for every transactions. Cryptocurrencies however needs to be adapt around the globe in order to build that idea or at least understand how ot works.

Fiat is a visible and crypto is adidital nd it is internet tuning currency.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:04 AM, Ritchie said:

no, i think that can't happen now and not even in the future. but i'm sure that blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be used in all countries as and alternative worldwide payment method but those will never outmatch the fiat currencies

I think both the currencies have their own significant and till now fiat currency is use by maximum of people around the globe because of lot of countries imposing ban on cryptocurrency. In my opinion crypto is future currency and government will surely legalize it.

i think in the future we will see which coin will survive and be more used in countries around the world but in my opinion crypto will be much easier to use than these fiat.

Cryptocurrency was a aspect in good health than fiat as fiat is only this minute a digitalized form of our indigenous currencies contrasting cryptocurrency that it has a special facial appearance and persona.

I think it will almost a century to be happen only if crypto is adopted highly in the world and started adopted time by time by all world countries. 

Welcome with me
Cryptography still has major obstacles to make cryptocurrency the most widely used medium in the world
Legal legislation is the first of these obstacles

that will not happen in my opinion because fiat currency is the current on business i think many countries can not get over to the bitcoin or cryptocurrency price value it will be a slow on coin market and as far as i know it will be a long process of they will talk about that.

No, not now. Flat or paper currency is still widely used by different countries and a medium for every transactions. Cryptocurrencies however needs to be adapt around the globe in order to build that idea or at least understand how ot works.

Yes crypto currencies however needs to be adabt around the globel in order yo build that idea ar atleast understand how to works

Yes crypto currencies however needs to be adabt around the globel in order yo build that idea ar atleast understand how to works