Do Your Own Research! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Do Your Own Research!

True! There's saying to become a good trader or if you want to success in trading jobs, Do Your Own Research. Because other's research might be wrong and they don't it half-hearted. And thank you for the tips on making our own research. Every one needs to read this. Gave you a like.

Very useful tips that you give to all traders who trade on cryptocurrency exchanges. I use only the top 50 coins that are on the list. 

On 11/6/2019 at 8:11 PM, williamz902 said:

I keep seeing people asking which coins they should buy, or which coin is profitable, followed by a whole bunch of comments with recommendations.

Half the time the person who is asking has no idea why they are buying into a coin, other than the fact that it was recommended by someone else on the internet. This is terrible. Either you don't know how to do your own research or you are too lazy. So let me give you some advice. Before you buy into any coin, ask yourself these questions:

1. How much trading volume has this coin had over the last 6 months. (Trading Volume is the amount of money that has changed hands - it's a good indication of demand). If a coin has 0 trading volume or perhaps 20 BTC trading volume, then it's a terrible coin - no one is buying it. So why would you? Look for coins that have over 1,000 BTC daily trading volumes.

2. For the last 6 months or 1 year, what was the lowest price this coin was trading at?

3. For the last 6 months or 1 year, what was the highest price this coin was trading at?

4. How does the current price compare to the answers from step 2 and step 3? Would you say the price is quite high, or quite low or somewhere inbetween? If it's quite high, or somewhere inbetween the risk is higher. If it's quite low, then it has potential.

5. Who developed this coin? What was their vision for it? What features does it have that make it different to all the other coins? When was it launched and how long has it been around?

6. What are the developers doing that might make this coin's price rise in the future? How are they marketing it? Are they trying to get partnerships with other institutions? Is it accepted as a payment method in the real world?

7. In contrast, what have they done in the past, or what do they plan to do which might make the price drop? Are there any upcoming airdrops?

8. Is this coin mined, or are the developers in control of issuing them?

9. How many of these coins are in circulation and what is the maximum number of coins that will ever be issued? What is the market capitalization?

10. How many exchanges is this coin listed on? The more excahnges, the better. If it's only listed on one exchange, you are making a mistake buying into it.

11. Has there been any recent negative or positive news about this coin. Check news stories for as far back as you can go. Has any particular news influenced the price?

12. How does this coin rank on CoinMarketCap, and why is it ranking so high or so low.

Until you can answer all these questions and more, you are wildly unprepared to trade and this will more than likely result in loss. Do your own research - don't be lazy.

It was 2016 when I am new in crypto market and I make lot of trading without any research. 

But after huge lost then I brought some trading tecnic course and l learn lot of things for trading. Now I have own research for every trade.   

It's important to do your own research so you don't trade with the wrong coin and lose your funds don't ever rely on other's strategies

Yes i also prefer to do my own research because it will provide you more satisfaction and it will be less riskier than considering anyone's prediction or any indicators your own research helps you to decide quickly what to invest and how much profit can be earned from it.

Yes ..one should do his/her own research on the coins before asking such questions.but collecting various suggestions  the different people will aslo make successful trades.as everybody is not damn perfect in the trading  at some point we have to take advise with anyone

On 11/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, kylepresz said:

Brilliant post. I also get so annoyed when people ask which coin they should buy. You wouldn't find a random person on the street and ask them to perform open heart surgery on you. So why are you taking trading advice from random people on the internet when you don't even know if they are professionals or not?

Well you can simply saids your holding to them and its up to them if they want to follow your portfolio. Since this is a forum and sharing is the key for better engagement, Question like this will always arise specially on the trading/exchange section,

spacer.png

Yes, that's correct before we do trading we must research first in some crypto so we will not regret if we choose a specific crypto to trade. 

On 11/26/2019 at 10:22 PM, iloveyobit said:

very helpfull information in this topic , golden tips for new traders thank you very much mate , i think they need such a topics like that to understand this domain well 

I buy according to my own analysis and rely on approval
I, I learned from the loss and as you can see I'm fine. It's best to research this currency yourself so you don't blame anyone if you fail.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

I buy according to my own analysis and rely on approval
I, I learned from the loss and as you can see I'm fine. It's best to research this currency yourself so you don't blame anyone if you fail.

Very excellent, what you do is an essential part of trading, i.e. gather information from people and websites, but you must develop your own trading plan and implement it and do your research in the end to assume your responsibility alone.

Useful posts are good for the progress of this forum, because when posts that are not useful are widely spread, many deletions are also given, it could be due to spam or something else. So it is very important to make a useful post.

I agree about what you say, because when we are in crypto there will be few people who can really guide us so we really need to study and research about it alone. If we have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, we can easily avoid losing our money because of scams and trade fails.

many investors has investments but they do not learn to this market and depends on YouTube channels and some time they earn profit and some times suffered into loss due to no information regarding market situation so done your own research for investment purpose. 

Quite difficult to find potential coins. But you can take simple steps like I did by choosing the top 10 trading and the best volatility in coinmarketcap history. Lots of potential coins but you have to do the analysis first.

there is a saying says genius knows and knows if I assume that has become a global has end up ignorant
You need to continue to analyze, study and question

Normal may be the people who ask this question beginners in the world of encryption and digital or they don't have sufficient experience in technical analysis 
As we know that a lot of the pioneers of the world of encryption do not have experience in the analysis because of the long duration that a person needs to be an expert in the analysis, but it misses a lot, too, in choosing which currency you should invest needs to ask the owners of expertise old

True,many wants to enter this trading world lacking in knowledge and depending on a signal just because they only believe that its very easy and fast to earn,but they didn't know what should they need to know before entering this world. Many things are need to be considered here,do your own research is what the first thing we need,avoid following signals.

do your own research,never depend on any one to give you free signals or anything,earning money needs effort,and your success depends on you.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:30 PM, pucukjaya said:

Doing research is very important before buying certain coins, so their predictions can be accurate in choosing coins.

powerful mining groups, developer groups and communities, and finally, thousands and even millions of users realize the value of these coins. the most popular way of dealing people always ask me if I should buy that, etc. and they make big losses by believing in bad traders

Out standing post and how brilliantly explains yes when any one want to entire in trading, all want one question which coin is better to trade but I say first research your own way, because in online so many websites provides which is best, so in my opinion we need our own skills to research and learn information.

just so true, relatives must study to make inquiries for themselves and discovery out the paramount investment for them personally as an alternative of asking a quantity of users in not the same places, the clothes you will study in this course tin be usefull to you in the future.

yes trusting on others prediction and assumption is the worst thing that you will ever do , just do your own prediction and research and believe on yourself , everyone seeks profit on trading and everyone tries their best to earn more , either by making other lose or fool around other , i even stopped believing the top expert this days

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day