I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

On 11/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

I love Yobit.  My daily world is revolving around Yobit!

But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology.  I believe in Bitcoin.  

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user. 

Yeah you're right, i love yobit too. Yobit want a good community and also this forum so that is a very helpful to all user of yobit because if we are having better community, it will last long or we could used it for long term. Right? 

• +1 2

On 11/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to cryptocurrency.  

And especially to Yobit.

I am a proud user of yobit too. Yobit has many unique ideas like this forum and their investment program that's why until now I'm using yobit and I think I will continue to use yobit for life. 

• +1 2

If you feel like that please keep doing your crypto activity with Yobit, profit or lost stay with them. Try to promote them in your social media will be good step for you to introduce Yobit. I'm new in Yobit but so far I really enjoy to stay.

• +1 2

Yobit wants to have a good community especially this cryptotalk is one of their development.Yeah you're right, i love yobit too. But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology,We will become a guided for those people that new here in cryptotalk I am with you. I also like yobit a lot. And it's community is growing with the help of cryptotalk. I think cryptotalk is also growing fast. But there are a lot of problems on their way.

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to cryptocurrency.  

On 11/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, xprince1996 said:

I am a proud user of yobit too. Yobit has many unique ideas like this forum and their investment program that's why until now I'm using yobit and I think I will continue to use yobit for life. 

• +1 2

You are in the right place here to share with as your appreciation about this forum and Yobit exchange it the best one and my first one in Crypto currency all over my experience in this pretty world

• +1 2

On 11/29/2019 at 7:19 AM, xprince1996 said:

Yes i am also feel very proud full that me is also a users of yobit exchange and i have noted that all time the yobit community is giving us benefits.

• +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

6 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes i am also feel very proud full that me is also a users of yobit exchange and i have noted that all time the yobit community is giving us benefits.

Yeah yobit always give an amazing program like free airdrops and instant investment other exchanges dont have the guts to do what yobit giving to its users.

• +1 2

On 11/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, cryptokram said:

Yobit wants to have a good community especially this cryptotalk is one of their development.

But I though things will be better here after the contest but i am seeing worse. Too many duplicate contents now (not from bots) i can see information repeatedly. not much new topic (unique). I hope moderators will close the platform for a day and fix everything. 

It will be good if the yobit will be detected some posts that are dupllicated or copying it to the other members so that it will be not getting paid. Respect all the members here and also the admins and moderators.

Yeah i feel the same way. I've only discovered Yobit recently and it's sort of changed my crypto life. If previously i was resigned to just passively looking at price fluctuations, now i'm more into the action and trading very active coins on yobit.

Then don't even get me started on the InvestBox feature. I'm earning a steady stream of pure profit because of WOW and MICRO coins. Thank me later!

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Em Li said:

Me too I really yobit and this platform because although it is just my sideline, the money that I am continuesly getting from serves as my savings and that money is enough for me to use in some personal things.

You are right that is why yobit is a really good exchange they keep giving their users a good income compared to other exchanges they just want to gain profits to their users.

• +1 2

Many yobit user are using many other features except trading. So yobit increasing it traffic day by day. Many people using this for these other features.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, yifnt said:

Yobit exchange has been born for a long time but they still have a bit of a bad image for users, with that yobit is now starting to build their image and want to have a big and strong community so that it can make this exchange better

Good opinion and I agree with your opinion.

I strongly support the birth of bitcoin which makes a good exchange, even though there is still a little bad image because yobit is still considering a bad image to improve with something that is best to make the exchange even better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In the past, there were people who thought negatively about Yobit, so maybe now Yobit wants to prove themselves that negative thoughts are wrong. So in addition to our contribution to this forum we must also contribute to the Yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also have this opinion, I have been working in Yobit for years and I think that a lot of features must be added, but this does not mean that I am not a good platform, on the contrary, I prefer it on many other exchanges for this we must continue to work without looking at the negative people. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, cryptokram said:

Yobit wants to have a good community especially this cryptotalk is one of their development.

But I though things will be better here after the contest but i am seeing worse. Too many duplicate contents now (not from bots) i can see information repeatedly. not much new topic (unique). I hope moderators will close the platform for a day and fix everything. 

Yes i agree with you, but now i see good things here are improving. I think moderators are foing their job to clean this forum. I also hope members should try to search first if the topic is existing or not before publishing new topics, with this, we can all contribute good contents here.

• +1 2

Yobit want to develop and have a good community i think that is the one of the yobit achievements, and thats why they made a campaign like this. this forum can give you knowledge how to become more better in crypto trading.

• +1 2

On 12/13/2019 at 7:45 PM, Em Li said:

Yes and also in yobit you are fully guaranteed that your money is secured.

Yeah that is right. That is why im really proud to say that im a yobit user and i will support yobit lifetime until yobit become the top-performing exchange.

• +1 2

Now Yobit has more users in their exchanges and cryptotalk look's different since have pay per post program with Yobit. We can help each other, try use our social media to promote Yobit and cryptotalk at the same time. For raise the performance try to use Yobit services and write quality post in cryptotalk without break the rules.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 12/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, Em Li said:

Me definitely its a yes for me also. At first when its my first time to join, I was so scared to trust in yobit exchange but when I got my first payout I was totally amazed and my trust issues has been lessened.

Haha dont be so scared with yobit. Yobit is the only exchange that making an effort to give profit to its users be loyal to it and you will see how much gain you can get by simply using yobit.

• +1 2

Yobit is really a best crypto exchange and more importantly you can earn free CryptoCurrencies on yobit exchange i suggest you all to use this amazing platform along with crypto talk to earn free bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Makavelli said:

I see writing as stress,though i love reading.  The idea of putting strings of words together usually bore me

Dont be stress yourself too much this forum is good also to improve your writing skills but like what you said you love reading it is also nice because you get new knowledge every time you visit cryptotalk.

• +1 2

On 11/6/2019 at 7:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

I am always proud of it mate! Cause yobit helped us a lot. They have us many legit offers and also they showed us a way to earn money! Real money! Which changed my life. so I will always be thankful to yobit for doing that!  And also I will keep on contributing in this forum page! 

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Yeah,exactly my point. I would try writing a post.  I hope it gets a good review 

Dont be afraid for some mistakes just try your very best in this forum and i am sure that you will grow day by day. 

• +1 2

5 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

i already wrote one though. I don't know the progress of the post. 

I suggest to go first in about the forum thread to see all the rules about posting so that you can prevent receiving Warning Points from moderators and admins.

• +1 2

I am also grateful to the site of Yobit.Yobit unched a campaign from which they can make money easily in.I have earned a lot of money through the campaign of YoBit. So i am very greatful to yobit

• +1 3