I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

I think that if you want to contribute to this site then you have to work very well and stick to this site.

On 3/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ariston Ary said:

In this forum what will need well is for each one to contributed us on ideas so that thus forum will has to be one of the best site in the worldwide.

Your contribution will highly be accepted and be appreciated if that will help the forum in terms of growth.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:14 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes this forum is a very good way to discuss your thoughts and ideas about crypto currencies with each other members due to this we can gain more knowledge and also other member get knowledge about crypto currencies.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. I think that those who are yobit user they agree and think the same thing and the security system is the best since the yobit has a large discussion ares called cryptotalk..

8 hours ago, Robin18 said:

I have been contributing and contributing to this forum but am sharing useful information and knowledge with newcomers. I certainly like CryptoTalk and Yobit, and I really want to see it contribute to its development in the future and its growth until the next day, insect, or even decade.

Yes same here by making a lot of good post in the forum and also I like the forum and will refer a lot of people.

Да уж. Писал везде что ребята работают отлично! Забираю свои слова назад! Отношение к клиентам наплевательское. 1 проблема, предоставил кучу инфы и 0 внимания. Ни одного ответа, вообще никаких действий! Удачи вам. Работники из вас такие же мошенники как Сбер, Киви и Стим...

I also give great thank to cryptotalk and yobit.And both of these platforms help me aot.And i am working here and gain more knowledge about crypto and yobit it is very helpful for me.Now i am a student and in future i want to do trading here.

The cryptotalk campaign is one of its kind I have seen in my entire life. So educative and entertaining. Hardly will you find a forum so trust worthy and rewarding like this. We hope this continues for a long period of time so we can learn a lot in this field. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

well i think that we all are doing it by just sharing good information on this forum, making great this fprum and by using yobitc exchanging platform.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:03 AM, cryptokram said:

there is a pay per post which profit everyone here ! but now it is not working the right way.

to sum the payment for the payperpost in a month it is cheaper to have the contest for this! so what is your though?

I also would love to have a contest i heard there was a content before and people won 1 bitcoin.

I am very happy to be a member of Yobit , and more happy because I am a member of CryptoTalk , since I entered this forum I feel that my bitcoin information has increased

Am proud to be here and to be a yobit user too. Before joining cryptotalk i was not using yobit exchange i was just using binance, but after joining this forum i found its good when i knew they pay through yobit and there is where i start to use yobit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a nice community despite the plagiarists, spamers and others, but those who actually support yobit, we will be intact the day that cryptotalk campaign pays for pots ends, that's where we will be those who love cryptotalk and yobit along with their project.

I love to stay here and  and invest here and I think that those who are yobit user.It is my hobby right now.This wonderful forum has been added cryptotalk of the platform YOBIT.

in the forum we should have and create new topics which is unique from others, That is not just unreasonable but prohibited. I can not even try such site again.usually make a communications via troll box,And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.

We are all lucky and we should be proud because we work in this forum and the only thing we can give to this forum is to follow the rules and respect them and help clean it from all random and annoying posts

Yes we sharing the same feeling, i also really like yobit and really like this forum, because here i can read and learn many things about cryptocurrency , and also i earn some bitcoin to start my trading business, so I’m happy because i’m i member of this forum.

Yobit is a great opportunity and i to am truly fascinated with the blockchain technology and the use of bitcoin. I think that bitcoin, being as big as it is currently will continue to grow and will most likely become integrated into many financial infrastructures in the near future. The yobit platform and this forum has given users a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time with the pay per post feature that they have implemented, and i find myself here on a daily basis now.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/16/2020 at 7:32 AM, Badman001 said:

yea , Cryototalk is best platform for contribute , Tuy can share your thoughts in any post or you can create your own post also , we can make new friends here as well as we can earn a good amount of money from here Also. 

Yep, only this forum pay almost instant and very big amount for do post. I love this forum very much. Moreover you can gain a lot of crypto knowledge from this forum.   

Of course, if my friend, I agree with what you expose on the subject, and it is that community like you like me, and how many in the forum who are really good people and contribute, we should never leave.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, Olivia220 said:

Iam agreed with your comment dear cryptotalk is the best platform you can share your thoughts in this forum you can learning alot from this forum and daily earn 30000 Satoshi.

Yeah you got my point. We should always follow thus forum. It is the best school for learning about cryptocurrency.  So I think we should post here and read topic and most impotently we should always follow rules.      

I believe every user of this forum they are proud to use yobit exchange site because that's where our earnings from this site are sent to and it's the best among all exchanges I have used before.