That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

Yes, I feel very bad for them and put myself in their place and have a fit of anxiety because there are people who have lost a lot of their money if this is not all their money
And it's a very bad feeling

Life is great and enjoy it

It is unfortunate that this is happening to them, especially as they are tired to collect that money and eventually lose it simply and this makes them frustrated

Yes, it is painful and I think you have a conscience because you feel others and I respect you for this noble work and we must sympathize with them and encourage them

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, niroblm said:

i Think so it's very unusual and painful. I hope everybody keep there password safely and i lost my lots of money  past year

I feel you. Some of us have lost money on this crypto currency space and the good thing is if you are able to learn from it and keep moving.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

yeah i know. i do also feel sorry about those people who lose money or get scammed or hacked. it is really unfortunate that all you time and effort and especially money will be put into waste. and we can’t completely avoid that even though we’re extra careful.

that’s really saddening and unfortunate to see someone lose their money in crypto. we should all be careful and cautious all the time so that we can avoid this to happen to us as much as possible. supporting each other will be helpful too.

2 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, I feel very bad for them and put myself in their place and have a fit of anxiety because there are people who have lost a lot of their money if this is not all their money
And it's a very bad feeling

Yeah some people took some money from their families or even friends.I know some people took money from even banks and they lost a lot of money.It is sad though

2 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

Maybe they are not careful enough in terms of protecting their finances, so they will often be deceived and trapped in spam advertisements.

Thats why I don't feel bad for them,you have to be careful where you put your funds because if not then you will lose it for the nearest con artists that make a website.

It happens but I know that it happens because of the faults of the people as I also have faced that situation and the reason was that I never saved my password. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates
,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

One day a person said me about his experience in crypto world. he heard about crypto somehow and became interested. but a scammer scam his all money and he was about to cry. now you think how ridiculas it is!

Bengali?

View this Topic

7 minutes ago, Emma said:

One day a person said me about his experience in crypto world. he heard about crypto somehow and became interested. but a scammer scam his all money and he was about to cry. now you think how ridiculas it is!

It is very sad to hear. There are a lot of people on internet who are try their best to scam others hard earned money. We have to spread the awareness of it to everyone so that others are safe. 

9 minutes ago, HeroCre said:

It is very sad to hear. There are a lot of people on internet who are try their best to scam others hard earned money. We have to spread the awareness of it to everyone so that others are safe. 

yes my dear. nothing but our awarness can save us from these beasts. we should think practucally about every offer we get in different platforms

Bengali?

View this Topic

36 minutes ago, Emma said:

yes my dear. nothing but our awarness can save us from these beasts. we should think practucally about every offer we get in different platforms

yeah we have. Actually before joining the crypto world I spend a good time in PTC sites and in emoneyspace forum so from there I knew a lot about the scammers and I was aware from them. If the users before investing will spend a time in learning then they will not lose. 

4 minutes ago, alpayno said:

Yeah losing is part of being a crypto enthusiast and it is normal but as a responsible user you should educate yourself with the knowledge about crypto so you won't be losing large if happens

Educating yourself may make you a person who will not lose any amount as if a person will know all the logic of crypto then he will know that where to invest and where to not.

9 minutes ago, widdollar said:

Be extra careful in doing anything, including in the crypto world.
Trading digital assets is a high-risk activity.

It is a high risk only if the market is not well and when the market get well and the coins get good positions in the exchanges then it becomes very easy to do trade and get profit from trading.

its because of not reading cautions properly. so many peoples not save their private key in notepad and lose money.

20 hours ago, lilykool said:

Yeah some people took some money from their families or even friends.I know some people took money from even banks and they lost a lot of money.It is sad though

Thats why everyone should always remember to never trade with money they cant afford to lose or money they don't own in the first place because that's gonna put you in so much troubles.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates
,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

It is the bad side of every platform where any of it can be attack any time and any moment. So always secure your funds and make the security more tight so that attackers cant snatch your funds.

20 hours ago, lilykool said:

Everyone should know that the cryptocurrency market is a financial market, where if you don't have the necessary knowledge you lose. And in addition, the cryptocurrency market has many features to consider. But to know this you have to learn.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:22 PM, redamoun said:

it will happen to you one day, just be careful.

Yes, big brother, people laugh these days, on the misery of others, and you can see that in some YouTube channels, even if someone is in danger, people just start recording it with their phone, and let him face his fate, and if this continue like that, then i will tell that i'm not seeing any future for this world, people will lose their humanity and become monsters.

So thank you for your topic and yes brother i feel very sad about all users that get hacked, scammed or spammed, they all dont deserve that.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 1

It is bad that there are so many scammers in cryptoworld, because of which normal people lose their money for nothing. About cryptoinvest, I think people must think about that what they invest in. I think investing more than 20% of your all money is a fault.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

I sympathize those people who lost their Bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrencies, i hope that would not happened again. And i also hope that would not happen to me too.

That really feels bad mate,it feel so sad someone is loosing money because of cryptocurrency.Some may commit suicide because they put all their money as an investments in crypto.They need a shoulder to count on in that times and I guess they keep it private that is why depression kills them.

One thing I learn in doing investments is that just invest what you can afford to lose inorder that if there are situation like being hack by hackers it maybe hurting us but not totally drained our emotions that may result to suicide.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:22 PM, redamoun said:

,☠️ ,

i know how they feel. i've felt my brokenness when i decided to put a big money in bitcoinect. and damn. i have 90% loss from it. then i have nothing. but i don't choose a bad thing to do. i try to get some free money. joined some giveaways and bounty. then do a trading. and yes, i've revived. i got my antminer and still do some trading. i gained some profit everyday.

It really sad if that happened because every money they earned is the product of their determination and hardwork to earned that but then in the end they are going to lose it.