Activist for better trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Activist for better trading

Being an activist to improve trading based on psychology has been my best posting tool here in the Cryptotalk forum, always keep abreast of it, friend! I think to give the best face based on my experience as a trader in The forum is the best, I do my best to help many of those who read me based on trading, always remind them to never get discouraged and move on with anything no matter how difficult it is, remember that all financial markets are not Linear and the best thing you can do to master them is to manage your psychology and bring them a titanic face, no linearism because this way many times things do not work with the economy and more so if it is in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes of course , in the end we are here for helping each other and taking information , learning new things about crypto , thank you and good luck 

In order to benefit, I rely in trading in the purchase of new strong currencies that start at a small price and certainly will rise and buy them a lot and when I go up I sell and make a profit and then look for another currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Just now, Thekingcallme said:

In order to benefit, I rely in trading in the purchase of new strong currencies that start at a small price and certainly will rise and buy them a lot and when I go up I sell and make a profit and then look for another currency

This is an excellent idea to make big profits in a short time but there is a risk if it does not rise in price so you should choose the package carefully

Yes, it is wonderful to benefit and get benefit from it and this makes us build a cooperative society and help each other in problems and crises

THINK POSITIVE

16 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

i have done some trading under someone guidance .some time i made profit some time losses money but lossing money make me sad i think this is natural for me.So i am true to my self and accept i get depressed on my loss.But i know that i have to yelled it and make comeback and understand what i do wrong .Evaluation of your work is best thing to get success in future.

Exactly, the evaluation of the work that is done is the opportunity to move forward in the future! Maybe losing or winning can place us happy, euphoric, sad, or depressive everything depends on what level of seriousness you take to trade in your daily life.
Understanding that it is done badly in the long term is the best psychological cure to improve based on what needs to be implemented, anyway I wish you the best in your trading, progress as you can and never stop to improve your trading.

I search for coins in red color with a high volume of trading and wait to become green just for 2% or 5% then sell it wit this profit i don''t wait to much 

4 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

Keep you eyes on Bitcoin i will pump suddenly and you do not wan to miss that chance.I hope you recover and make good profit on pumping period.

Bitcoin is the best one for sure it's all the time pined in top of my favorite coins and i have all the time notification about price and new down or up in it

Anyone who is not configured for a positive result will never receive it. And the reasons for this are very objective. When we are depressed, in an insecure and non-energetic state, our brain begins to work much worse.

pxf.jpg

4 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

Good to see how passionate you are for Bitcoin.Most people do not get serious after making small profit from cypto but i think you got fire in your self you will achieve some ting bigger in Crypto world.I hope i sense the right thing from you.

Not all the time you have profit but i have a lot of lose awith cryptocurrency for long time do it with some mistake,this is the rule of the game 

8 minutes ago, ColdEye101 said:

I think Loosing is not bad thing if you have learn some thing from it.Today loser could be winner of future in crypto. Anything would be happened. May be you develop your own style and make good future .All will ask you for tips so do not lose your composure move forward .

Yes you are right thanks we need to learn more knowledge to analyze chart of coins to know where is the good enter and the right moment to sell.it help to much  

16 hours ago, meowmeow said:

If you are actually new in terms of trading, you can always ask for some other peoples help. They will for surely guide you on how you are going to trade properly and what is the do’s and donts when you are trading.

Exactly, always asking and seeing the different expectations of other traders helped you clear up doubts and make you a better trader and market analyst, those traders who give their opinion with the best attitude are the activists for positive trading and relative earnings for all.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:36 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

Anyone who is not configured for a positive result will never receive it. And the reasons for this are very objective. When we are depressed, in an insecure and non-energetic state, our brain begins to work much worse.

The configuration of us is important to keep us with a winning mentality and even more for that it is necessary that the brain is sufficiently rested to make the best performance every day, this is how we can reach the goal without complicating ourselves too much, taking care of ourselves and thinking positively every day even about mistakes.

23 hours ago, kasimu said:

for sure surely, naturally people are right just for assisting in a single another and additionally choosing knowledge, getting to know cutting edge things about crypto, 

I think that as the days and generations have passed, better traders are formed more aware of their strategies and perspectives of the various markets that are willing to operate, to a large extent, current traders have improved by the mistakes of old traders creating a kind of learning not to commit them in the future.

yes  this  is  right.

If you are a activist , then it is easy for you to get the benefit of the trade. The market is the most important .
If you are not a a activist person, then 
So you may be more likely to lose
 you need to be proactive.
A good trader is always active so I think so too

On 11/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, ColdEye101 said:

i have done some trading under someone guidance .some time i made profit some time losses money but lossing money make me sad i think this is natural for me.So i am true to my self and accept i get depressed on my loss.But i know that i have to yelled it and make comeback and understand what i do wrong .Evaluation of your work is best thing to get success in future.

Could you post some example stats where you gained and lost while trading in Crypto. I want to see how does the lose came when the coin prices are rising.

I see a lot of your posts that do provide knowledge and information, I also really appreciate what you have done. in trade, providing knowledge that can help to become better is the best thing.

I have noticed this in all your Topics, that you are trying to learn to trade in cryptocurrencies based on psychology, and this is the first time I have explicitly found someone doing this. In fact, I benefited a lot from your advice. Yes, no matter how civilization develops, man remains the first factor in everything and must be built before anything else.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, Keith700 said:

Being an activist to improve trading based on psychology has been my best posting tool here in the Cryptotalk forum, always keep abreast of it, friend! I think to give the best face based on my experience as a trader in The forum is the best, I do my best to help many of those who read me based on trading, always remind them to never get discouraged and move on with anything no matter how difficult it is, remember that all financial markets are not Linear and the best thing you can do to master them is to manage your psychology and bring them a titanic face, no linearism because this way many times things do not work with the economy and more so if it is in cryptocurrency.

Thank you my friend, your advice is very useful, and supports the psychological side of every trader, I agree with you we have to build the psychological side well during trading, it is important to get away from making wrong decisions and the effect of emotion on our behavior.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you my friend, this is important psychological advice .. and psychological balance is very important in the exchange process .. and it creates an atmosphere of rest and work with focus and challenge difficulties.

Thank you for giving us these information bro ! I think trading need to be skilled and learnt ! without learning we can get huge profits !with  learning we can make huge profits with easy way !

On 11/5/2019 at 9:16 AM, Keith700 said:

It is a great step to help others in every step of life. Trading is a lengthy process to understand. If some one remain active to teach others about trading it is wonderful work. Cryptotalk have provided us such a great platform to learn and teach others anything about crypto. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:46 AM, Keith700 said:

I appreciate your efforts of helping others and trading is mostly based on our psychology.  Although most of the times we have knowledge about the market but still our trading effects by our emotions, greed etc and we face losses. So a person should be psychologically well.

In my view, the most important aspect of psychology on the graph is the areas of supply and demand. We should not shed light on a specific type of analysis. Psychoanalysis, technical analysis, and news analysis. If they are combined, we give this thing great results.