Cryptotalk giving the good example! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cryptotalk giving the good example!

Have you trued BTT, not so cool. I prefer this platform better. This is because this platform is truly flexible and awesome to use as well. Cryptotalk is having a great vision and is presently leading. Great idea from great minds.

Cryptotalk is one of the best forum where we can learn many things about cryptocurrency and earn free btc for each post.Cryptoalk is the best earning site

if people follow the rules of this forum and do the best job personally here then it will stand at the top next days.so keep doing good jobs here and admins will do the rest

On 12/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

This forum will grow more in this coming months, because this forum can give you knowledge and also incentives at the same time. which is really good. good job crypto team.

Actually this forum has made many people better than previous days because this forum can provide knowledge and good incentives so that this is a good job crypto.

I feel a happy day when I have benefited a lot from this forum even good knowledge.

The rapid growth of this site could be be attributed to the recent pay per post campaign and indeed this campaign may bring in a lot of prospect users but it may also attract people who want to spam in order to reach their daily post quota, the mods have done a commendable job in maintaining the quality of the posts that are in the forum it is indeed an excellent example to other crypto forums.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, Keith700 said:

Cryptotalk And his good team, he has been showing us despite the incentive for the majority of advertisers, the quality and good control that he has been implementing since new users have arrived at the forum. Several good users have been able to attend to the new ones by giving them the necessary explanations and also leading some to stay in an essential and positive way in the forum.
It is good that at this point, since the forum is expanding, putting a better control to avoid a massive setback and that is what has applied a better moderation in all areas, let's make this forum the best that can exist on the internet!

Yes crypto talk is giving the best example because in crypto talk someone can gain and earn so much money. Through crypto talk someone can make their time and effort so productive. Someone can spend more time with their family and friends while gaining and earning more money.

Edited by FaithJoy06

3 hours ago, Ridoy33669 said:

CryptoTalk is one of the best forums. I think. Where we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency and learn how to earn free BTC for each post. I think CryptoLock is the best earning site. This is the best site

I agree with your opinion that cryptotalk always provides a lot of knowledge and income so that many people like it.

Instead I prefer to be in the cryptotalk forum because it has provided knowledge and experience.

I agree with that and so far cryptotalk become more popular than other crypto forum. Pay per post become good magnet to get new member but this forum has everything they need, including rules. What we need is here and use it as the function is the best we can do.

The Forum is growing much daily so many new members may do spam here but the moderators and admin are very much active to stop spam and they are deleting the spam post daily. 

On 1/5/2020 at 10:41 AM, Adeerma said:

yes this forum gives the best in my opinion, there will be a lot of new members joining cryptocurrency I think this forum will be successful in the future

I agree with you even I hope this forum will always succeed in the future after many people who like this forum will even have a lot of support from many members so that this forum is even more developed.

This forum right now is my main source of knowledge about crypto. and i hope a lot members see this forum as a knowledge content but not all about earnings, for me this forum really helps me a lot. thank you.

This forum really good as all of the members are almost help each other no bad words and also i like the most is there willing to help by the comments as this is one of the best here and i hope other forums will follow this

Yes this forum is really great aside from ghe knowledge form useful post that you can learn they also motivate user by giving 1000 Satoshi incentive for each useful post and helpful comment.i am really enjoying staying on this forum.i hope it will stay longer.

The forum exists just several months and has so much positive feedbacks already. Years will be needed to turn this forum into something huge and I think the key for that is adding more local boards. 

Exactly. And that is what I love about this platform. It is so wonderful that it gives everyone the opportunity not just to get information about the things we need to know about crypto world but  being paid as well for the good contribution each user do in each available posts. Also the great improvements it make for everyone's benefit and to making this community wider, stronger and better.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I think crypto is going ahead Nowadays. People are also involving with it with very rapidly i can say, now this site is a great example for users who want to make money from this site.           

On 1/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, kamalnewaz said:

I think crypto is going ahead Nowadays. People are also involving with it with very rapidly i can say, now this site is a great example for users who want to make money from this site.           

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your words that think crypto will continue to progress now because with the very rapid development even more and more users will be increasingly attached to this website by making money easily later.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:51 AM, Keith700 said:

Cryptotalk And his good team, he has been showing us despite the incentive for the majority of advertisers, the quality and good control that he has been implementing since new users have arrived at the forum. Several good users have been able to attend to the new ones by giving them the necessary explanations and also leading some to stay in an essential and positive way in the forum.
It is good that at this point, since the forum is expanding, putting a better control to avoid a massive setback and that is what has applied a better moderation in all areas, let's make this forum the best that can exist on the internet!

You are so correct, we can pay back this wonderful forum by trying our best to make it one of the best that can exist on the Internet. I've in a number of forums similar to this, but cryptotalk happens to be the best in terms of many things that I cannot start mentioning now. Thanks and long live cryptotalk. 

2 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

I hope so. But lately this website has been toxic. Too much deleted posts for what reason? They've still haven't explained thoroughly why they've deleted so much posts of users. Also, some users are also very toxic. 

But there are the rules of Cryptotalk, aren't they? 

My posts never have been deleted for nothing. Your posts just need to be informative, without copypast, and follow forum's rules of course.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

4 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

I don't care about your opinion. You're just one to plenty of us who's been a victim of too much deleted posts in just a day. And you haven't experienced it so don't talk about it. You don't understand what we're feeling. 

I agree that I can't feel what you do. But aren't you toxic right now? you were speaking about toxic in previous post. I think you just don't want to follow the rules. Furthermore, Had you even one time tried to start writing posts that won't be deleted? There are many non-victims, including me, who have minimum of deleted posts.

Edited by Marsellous

1 minute ago, alaina1001 said:

I am not. Just stating hard facts. Also, what 'rules' are you saying? State one rule that I have violated.

I read only 2 your posts, I can't see your deleted posts furthermore, you must find it by yourself. I know about facts,

but you can make posts withous any aggresion and "hard facts", maybe because of that you have many deleted posts.

I don't complain. But it is really seriously hard to get to 100 posts. Like you have to think of something related to the posts. Write your opinions,not all will agree to ones opinion,that's human nature but ,well to get to 100 posts it makes you a legend of crypto 

21 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Actually cryptotalk always give a good example to all people in forums because the matter how person must grap even due they own instruction or by they rules to guide people up on how to run on crypt. 

Yes it's a very good example for all other forums and other learning and review website, they give us the opportunity to learn more about Crypto currency and share experience with new user in this world